Home
PES 2015 News Post

The PES 2015 demo is now scheduled to arrive in the USA on September 23rd for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Quote:
The demo is available now in Asia (excluding Japan) for PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3, while the Xbox One version will be made available on September 18th.

The demo will also be made available in Japan for PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3 and Xbox One on September 18th, and in the US for PlayStation®4, Xbox One, PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360 on September 23rd. Demo dates for Europe will be announced shortly.

The playable demo features a maximum 10-minute daytime Exhibition match within the game’s KONAMI stadium. It also features key European club sides, allowing users to play as Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, FC Barcelona, Athletic Bilbao, Bayern Munich, Juventus and Napoli. Each team has been perfectly recreated using the game’s stunning PES ID system, ensuring that the teams are set up to play like they do in real life, while players are instantly recognisable by the way they move and play.

Users can try creating a non-USA account (Hong Kong seems like the best bet) to download it. (Google)

UPDATE: Xbox One users can also download the demo, by using this trick.

Let us know if you are having any luck and assist others.

Game: PES 2015Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
PES 2015 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 jvalverde88 @ 09/17/14 05:36 PM
If any one wants play the demo now I highly suggest creating a Hong Kong account. Its pretty simple, all you need is a email account that doesn't have a PSN account. The set up is very simple, I'm downloading the demo now.

# 22 dsk @ 09/17/14 05:44 PM
Unbelievable! What a game! I created a Hong Kong account in a matter of moments and with the option of 10 minute halves this demo will hold me over for a long time. (playing on PS3.. facial models are incredible.. game plays smooth and very responsive.

# 23 LingeringRegime @ 09/17/14 06:32 PM
Created a HK account. Downloading now.

# 24 bballshawn24 @ 09/17/14 06:58 PM
amazing game!

# 25 LingeringRegime @ 09/17/14 07:06 PM
Wow, the 60 FPS jumps out. I guess this is the game that will drag me from Destiny for a while.

More impressions...

Really impressed with the AI on Superstar. We they take the lead they will play more defensive, and I did notice that there were no fouls on regular but quite a few called on Superstar. Don't know if that is an anomaly or a difference in the difficulty.

# 26 TerryP @ 09/17/14 09:36 PM
I'm certainly not the soccer authority some of you here are, but imo it's a big improvement in overall gameplay. The graphics are pretty nice. Looking forward to reducing the pace just a bit on the full game.

# 27 dsk @ 09/17/14 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
Wow, the 60 FPS jumps out. I guess this is the game that will drag me from Destiny for a while.

More impressions...

Really impressed with the AI on Superstar. We they take the lead they will play more defensive, and I did notice that there were no fouls on regular but quite a few called on Superstar. Don't know if that is an anomaly or a difference in the difficulty.

I've only played head to head games so far and have seen what I felt was a good number of fouls on the default setting. Maybe it has something to do with H2H instead of playing the AI....

# 28 oakevin @ 09/17/14 09:50 PM
Just played a few games, the game feels very smooth. Seems like there are a lot more little animations as you play. Battling feels/looks better than FIFA. The game feels more natural and seems to flow better. Only gripe i had was that it seems like every slide tackle major or minor resulted in a card.Impressed overall.

# 29 RoyceDa59 @ 09/17/14 09:56 PM
Guys I gotta say I am impressed from a gameplay and tactical standpoint of this game. Fluid formation is just amazing to me allowing the team to change dynamically throughout possessions not only just tactically but also changing the positions of your players. My time is short I want to say much more and will on both my positives and negatives soon but I can say that the game is very enjoyable, couldn't say that about PES 14.

# 30 jvalverde88 @ 09/17/14 10:05 PM
I thought this was pretty cool:

# 31 gottaplaysome @ 09/17/14 10:44 PM
Will PES 2015 support this type of scenario:

I want to play a match with my friend (via the Internet) and we will both control a player on the same team AND our opponent will be a computer-controlled team of our choosing. So this is not 2 humans on the same team vs some number of humans on the other team, it's cooperative play of 2 humans on one team vs a team completely controlled by the AI/computer. FIFA 14 does not support this and I'm pretty sure FIFA 15 won't either. This single feature, if supported by PES 2015, will make me buy it if it is supported.

Thanks.

# 32 ty5oke @ 09/18/14 12:37 AM
Saw a nice flick on header from a thrown-in that looked really cool. Don't think I've seen that in previous PES editions.

# 33 nvinceable1 @ 09/18/14 03:55 AM
I've been playing the PS3 version while I wait for the PC demo to drop. I've got to say it's noticeably better than PES14 though not drastically different in any particular area. It just somehow feels nicer. Having played the FIFA15 demo quite a bit since it came out, after having avoided FIFA the past few years, I'm once again reminded why I prefer PES - the AI and game-flow is vastly superior. At times it feels like real football, a feeling I never get with FIFA's arcady action, though the awkward player movement in PES can easily pull you out of the moment at times. I'm curious to see how the next-gen/PC versions feel and look as the PS3 version is not impressive after all, especially after seeing how gorgeous FIFA15 looks on PC and how smooth the player movement is. Presentation is one area where PES simply can't match the polish of FIFA, but I'm hopeful that things have improved. Anyways, there's something about FIFA that always makes me angry as I'm playing it whereas PES usually puts a big grin on my face, this year is looking to be no different.

# 34 iaxy @ 09/18/14 06:58 AM
Posted this on the PESGAMING site.

Played the demo on PS4 via and Asian account.

Wow, where to start?!?

Let's cut to the chase.
Gameplay wise, this plays miles ahead of not just any previous PES version but also of FIFA 15 (which by the way is a pretty decent game this year). There are so many things that make this game enjoyable, from the responsive controls, to the subtle touches, realistic defense, rewarding attacking mentality, etc. and the overall feel of playing real football.

Let’s face it – PES 14 was a mess. It was horrible from a control perspective, leading to frustration and an impossibility to enjoy the game.
Konami have really upped their game this year. Starting from more responsive controls, through to CPU build up play, this game feels great. Defensively it is really rewarding and on attack there are some great touches with player personality being very evident. Shots feel great this year, with a real zip to them. Crossing the ball in the area is fantastically recreated and it’s an absolute delight to score that way.

Another positive is the fluidity of the game. Whilst FIFA feels jerky and choppy, PES feels much smoother and the animations are much more accurate. This makes for a more pleasing visual experience but also helps especially when on defense (where FIFA is a bit of a lottery this year).

Speaking of fluidity, if you get tackled by the CPU your player will get back on his feet much quicker than before (and certainly quicker that FIFA) which is a really nice touch and helps prevent frustration.

Not everything is great of course. Whilst the graphics are generally pretty good, they are still below par for a next gen title and visibly inferior to FIFA’s. Also, the pitch and stadiums lack the FIFA atmosphere. More annoyingly, player models feel small and squashed to the point that it is hard to tell who you are controlling even if you know your team intimately. I played the demo with all teams but mainly stuck to my team Napoli and often I did know if I was controlling Higuain or Callejon despite the large difference in physiques in real life. They just look the same in PES14. I think FIFA does a much better job at recreating the correct scale of player models, including build, size, shape and the overall proportion to other objects such as ball, goals and pitch. Colour wise it is the same thing – a bit too bright and nowhere near FIFA’s stunning colour scheme, light and shadows.

Overall we have two great games this year and I will certainly play both.

IMHO, PES does a better job at gameplay (especially on defense and CPU buildup), whereas FIFA feels tighter on attack. That said PES feels amazing in the last third where shooting feels awesome and realistic and crosses in the area are a delight to watch and meet with a thumping header.

Graphically, PES is OK but inferior to FIFA’s stunning visuals and stadium atmosphere.

Granted that so far we have only played demos, I think we are in for some great fun this year. Both FIFA and PES feel great and they both have their merits, but I think PES edges FIFA purely on gameplay grounds.

Well done Konami!

# 35 JimmyDeicide @ 09/18/14 07:54 AM
Can you tell us what is different on defense ? That is a key area that i will be looking at when i get to play it.
Does the AI defense men follow their mark now or still ignore them and run away from them , especially noticeable on a loose ball in the 18 yrd box.
Or are you talking just about the control of your players?

Does the cpu still cross to the near post all the time? And hopefully they addressed the short side goals and goalies in that situation.

# 36 iaxy @ 09/18/14 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyDeicide
Can you tell us what is different on defense ? That is a key area that i will be looking at when i get to play it.
Does the AI defense men follow their mark now or still ignore them and run away from them , especially noticeable on a loose ball in the 18 yrd box.
Or are you talking just about the control of your players?

Does the cpu still cross to the near post all the time? And hopefully they addressed the short side goals and goalies in that situation.
This year the X button homes in on the CPU much more. Not only it gets nearer the ball carrier but it actually executes a tackle if you continue pressing it (as opposed to having to press it twice to make a tackle). Also, your players are more reactive to your controls which makes the management of open spaces and closing the passing lanes much easier. I have not seen the CPU favouring a near post cross.

# 37 TerryP @ 09/18/14 08:22 AM
Just playing on regular, the cpu defense seems to have better awareness. Trying to slip passes by defenders is definitely more challenging, as they'll deflect them as they're going by a lot of the time.

# 38 DBMcGee3 @ 09/18/14 08:56 AM
Good lord this game is insanely good. I had really planned on buying PES and FIFA this year, but after playing this demo it seems wasteful to spend $60 on FIFA, knowing I'll never touch it again come November. Obviously it's a bummer that, as of yet, there's no way to share option files or store photos on PS4, but the gameplay is so outrageously great that I'll just edit to the best of my ability and never look back.

Anyone loyal to FIFA who hasn't tried this demo yet, I urge you to go out on a limb and have your mind blown. Games like this don't come along very often.

# 39 KennyJ1976 @ 09/18/14 09:48 AM
Just finished playing a couple of games of PES 2015, which btw, if it's that simple to just make a Hong Kong account and download the demo, why didn't Kami just release it worldwide at the same time? But back to the demo, there's no way anyone can say that the gameplay in PES 2015 sucks. Maybe you like FIFA 15's gameplay better, but you can't say PES 2015 gameplay sucks. Personally, since FIFA 15 gameplay seems exactly the same as FIFA 14, which is not a bad thing, I'm more anxious to play the full version of PES 2015. Like someone said before, I will edit it myself if I have to. This is why every sports game should have competition. When you have 2 companies year in and year out trying to one up each other, at the end of the day, we the consumers are the winners.

# 40 RoyceDa59 @ 09/18/14 09:57 AM
Defence is probably the best it's been in a long time in PES 15. Overall the best that I can say about this is that it's fun. I love seeing the computer actually take its time to build up play. Going against Juventus I was actually getting frustrated as the were passing the ball around their half casually with a 1-0 lead in the second half.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.