Home
NHL 15 News Post

EA Sports has released another patch for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of NHL 15, bringing it up to version 1.03. Check out the details below.

The team will be releasing the following content update later this month.

Online Team Play
Online multiplayer mode where every player on the ice can be human controlled.

GM Draft
For the first time in the NHL franchise, you will be put on the clock and feel the pressure like real NHL GM’s. You will now only have 3 minutes to make a draft pick. If the pressure is too much, you can also call timeouts to extend the amount of time you have to make a draft pick or potentially negotiate a trade. You can make trades at any time during the draft. The CPU will also propose trades to each other and the user throughout the draft.

Game: NHL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 16 - View All
NHL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 181 Money99 @ 10/08/14 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeKing
FACT CHECK: It was actually NHLPA '93 they were playing.
LOL! I'm glad you caught that.
It was a test and you passed. You should feel good about that.

# 182 Flyersfan2628 @ 10/08/14 02:16 PM
Dose anyone know when the new patch comes out? Ive been excited for the draft updated.

# 183 Millennium @ 10/08/14 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyersfan2628
Dose anyone know when the new patch comes out? Ive been excited for the draft updated.
Rumor is October 28th.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

# 184 Smirkin Dirk @ 10/08/14 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andayaman

Oh, and I love how my players love to jump offside when I'm simply taking the puck STRAIGHT across the blue line a required minimum of 5 times per game.
Im surprised this isnt mentioned more.

It's not the amount of offsides Ive been getting, its the cheap way Ive been getting them.

# 185 andayaman @ 10/08/14 09:58 PM
One more thing I didn't notice before this awful tuner was that ridiculous exaggerated lame duck hunchback animation the forwards go into when your defenseman are bringing the puck up the ice. I don't know it might of been there since the release. Just didn't notice it because the game was somewhat enjoyable before.

# 186 hyacinth1 @ 10/08/14 11:40 PM
With the real season opening tonight, you would think these jerks would have given some free HUT packs to the users who bought this half azzed game? Nope. not these cheapo's. Nothing!

# 187 remainsofthegods @ 10/09/14 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyacinth1
With the real season opening tonight, you would think these jerks would have given some free HUT packs to the users who bought this half azzed game? Nope. not these cheapo's. Nothing!
ohh brother man, i am sooooooooooooo with you on this.

# 188 Vikes1 @ 10/09/14 02:00 AM
I'm really hoping that somehow V1.04 (when it comes) makes a nice difference in the overall feel of the game. Whatever all it is, imo, the gameplay right now just seems messed up. "Scripted" is a word i've seen used a few times, and yeah, maybe that's apart of what i'm feeling too.

I still think there's a lot of potential here. But right now, i feel more frustration than fun playing NG '15'.

# 189 lakingsfan37 @ 10/09/14 02:03 AM
My game still says version 1.0. And I have no options for downloading new versions.

# 190 infernoisdead @ 10/09/14 03:11 AM
Is pass assist broken for anyone else? I've got it set to manual passing with pass assist at 0, and it still will not give me full control of my passes. I'm way too tape to tape, and if I try to pass off the boards it will pass up ice instead.

# 191 THESHAMISASHAME @ 10/09/14 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes1
I'm really hoping that somehow V1.04 (when it comes) makes a nice difference in the overall feel of the game. Whatever all it is, imo, the gameplay right now just seems messed up. "Scripted" is a word i've seen used a few times, and yeah, maybe that's apart of what i'm feeling too.

I still think there's a lot of potential here. But right now, i feel more frustration than fun playing NG '15'.
Its funny I played back to back best of 7 in playoff mode after last weeks update and Im still on the v100 tuner and the first series wasnt bad but the second one went 6 games and almost every goal by hu and cpu was generated/scripted as you say but the worst was game six when cpu was given 3 cheap goals so I was down 3-0 and even when I lined up shot blocks it didnt matter as they got those 3 goals on 5 shots.
It then then me 4 scripted/cheap goals back to take a 4-3 lead with a minute left but then the cpu won on two more horrible boosted goals and the last in OT like I wasnt even playing .
Now get this when they tied it and then won I was 100% blocked out of making any type of plays , couldnt body check , poke ect and went I hit their puck carrier perfectly he just turbo-ed by like I was invisible or he had a force field around him and the worst thing was moments before they scripted me almost winning and then they turbo ed done and scored untouched .

I dont even know if removing the big hitting would help as Im not even on the latest tuner as its almost just programmed in because even now penalties are also just generate or scripted in like the goals for me ?
This game plays nothing like it did in play now mode a month ago with real puck and player physics with no scripted feeling .

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakingsfan37
My game still says version 1.0. And I have no options for downloading new versions.
Alls I can figure is the latest is getting written over so theres only gonna be v100 and latest with no option of using others like we had before like v101 , 02 , 03 ect .

# 192 Smirkin Dirk @ 10/09/14 07:37 AM
I think my hand is sore from the constant rumble of the control caused by my guys getting hit 30 times a game,

It's out of control. Im having to resort to cheap goals because trying to work the puck around is asking to be knocked 10 feet along the ice.

# 193 MizzouRah @ 10/09/14 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by infernoisdead
Is pass assist broken for anyone else? I've got it set to manual passing with pass assist at 0, and it still will not give me full control of my passes. I'm way too tape to tape, and if I try to pass off the boards it will pass up ice instead.
Yes.. just something else that works great in last gen, but for some reason is broken on current gen.

# 194 Vikes1 @ 10/09/14 11:43 AM
Kinda weird. Seems i've gone from a few weeks ago, i was digging the gameplay. Now, i'm just trying to put up with it.

# 195 mrsaito @ 10/09/14 06:18 PM
So I haven't bought the game yet but since I just got PS4 and I'm a sports gamer I have been considering it.

It sounds like the 1.03 patch should be avoided but I would like to get the playoff mode update. Is there a way I can do both?

# 196 skrody @ 10/09/14 06:55 PM
this update has absolutely KILLED AI offensive creativity. same bull**** passes down low. adjust your D to collapsing, and cover the pass and you'll win every game.

i was having SUCH a blast in my GM mode playing. i've played 68 games and was having fun. now im just infuriated. i'm going to try the v1.00 fix but we'll see.

# 197 Mrmagoo @ 10/10/14 01:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsaito
So I haven't bought the game yet but since I just got PS4 and I'm a sports gamer I have been considering it.

It sounds like the 1.03 patch should be avoided but I would like to get the playoff mode update. Is there a way I can do both?
Don't do it...... You'll be sorry!!

# 198 THESHAMISASHAME @ 10/10/14 02:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skrody
this update has absolutely KILLED AI offensive creativity. same bull**** passes down low. adjust your D to collapsing, and cover the pass and you'll win every game.

i was having SUCH a blast in my GM mode playing. i've played 68 games and was having fun. now im just infuriated. i'm going to try the v1.00 fix but we'll see.
I tested it in two best of 7 series on the V100 and it didnt really matter other than its not the hit fest it is with the latest tuner but in conclusion its the patch that has changed the game from when it was released and both tuners use all the tricks from past NHL games as now it just comes off scripted as all the goals and penalties are just generated .
I play with hybrid controls so I dont think I have a option to switch strategies

# 199 mrsaito @ 10/10/14 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrmagoo
Don't do it...... You'll be sorry!!
Let me rephrase my question: Is there a way to get the playoff update by itself or is it now rolled into a larger patch bundle that I would not want?

# 200 Ebpmd @ 10/10/14 10:18 AM
Is there a way to delete the patch?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.