Home
NHL 15 News Post

EA Sports has released another patch for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of NHL 15, bringing it up to version 1.03. Check out the details below.

The team will be releasing the following content update later this month.

Online Team Play
Online multiplayer mode where every player on the ice can be human controlled.

GM Draft
For the first time in the NHL franchise, you will be put on the clock and feel the pressure like real NHL GM’s. You will now only have 3 minutes to make a draft pick. If the pressure is too much, you can also call timeouts to extend the amount of time you have to make a draft pick or potentially negotiate a trade. You can make trades at any time during the draft. The CPU will also propose trades to each other and the user throughout the draft.

Game: NHL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 16 - View All
NHL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 241 THESHAMISASHAME @ 10/14/14 11:01 PM
My friend and me noticed all those huge hits off the puck arent being called as penalties ?
Even I can do it and I rarely get called so has anyone else noticed the refs swallowing the whistles after this update .?

Also noticed the trainers on the bench for Avs Wild were wrong but the avs trainer was on the wild bench and the avs had calgarys trainer .

# 242 Millennium @ 10/15/14 01:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tessl
This is good news from a trusted source. Are you using default sliders?
I upped penalties to max. Other than that, it's hardcore superstar on 10 minute periods.

Just waiting on rosters to stay my GM.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

# 243 tessl @ 10/15/14 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Shmooz
A tuner is an internal information file the game reads which kind of acts like sliders would. The difference is these "sliders" are unavailable to the player to adjust on their own. (unless you hack the tuner file without corrupting it)
Okay, I now own the game. Where do I find these tuners? I'd like to try the pre-patch tuner (ps4).

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.