Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

NBA 2K15 patch #3 has been submitted to Microsoft and Sony and should be released within the next 10 to 14 days for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. Patch notes will not be released until then, but @LD2K tweeted a few nuggets.

Quote:
Patch #3 for #NBA2K15 is very big. Addressing a ton: including 2K cam "frame rate" issue, showing score while waiting & timeout exploit.

As previously stated, the Patch #3 also brings new hairstyles to #NBA2K15 and adds a ton of gameplay tweaks including zig-zag+btb nerfs.

The gameplay team has been looking at all your feedback and patch #3 plays phenomenal. Lots of cheddar cutting too.

Patch #3 is also bringing some of the latest updates to face scanning.

He also notes frame rate issues at the Jordan Rec Center have been addressed, you will see improvements on defense, and for those of you with Online Leagues, all feedback is in the hands on the dev team. So it would appear as though this particular patch will not fix any issues in that mode.

UPDATE: (Response from LD2K) To sum it up, 6 pages worth of bullet point patch notes.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 redsox4evur @ 12/01/14 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
Ref holding the ball for 20 seconds 5 times a game better be priority. Can't stand it
That happens because the commentators are talking about some stat that is supposed to be on the screen but there was a bug/glitch where they don't show up.

# 62 Bigman101 @ 12/01/14 09:24 PM
And y curry and Thompson 3s so easy to make. Change that

# 63 coolcras7 @ 12/01/14 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetTheBoysShoot
He released details on the biggest issues the patch were addressing. If he didn't mention it, something that effects every single online mode there is, every single movement you make online, then no, it will not be addressed. It doesn't take DCI Luther to figure this one out. Players who pay more than $10 a month for their internet have been screwed over again.
He said there was 6 pages of patch notes, lets wait for that to be release before speculating on what has or has not been fixed.

# 64 ERA @ 12/01/14 09:29 PM
I just really hope the delay is fixed online. I can't play on the Park because I can't defend!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk now Free

# 65 sneakerHead2014 @ 12/01/14 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaR@bLe
I haven't played my PS4 since Sat morning, but am I lost? When was patch #2 even released?

I was wondering the same thing??

# 66 redsox4evur @ 12/01/14 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
Yeah I just imagine that the regression thing is a pretty complicated thing to fix. While I am not on x1 I am on ps4 but I don't see how the players tendencies could improve this because the issue is that the refs just don't call fouls. I know that there has been some talk that players comint fouls tendencies are to low but dose upping the comint fouls tendencies make it so that players get called for fouls that would not be called other wise? Or dose it make them accthurley foul more? Or both? Because it is not that guys don't foul they just don't call it. Also once you get rookies in the game in MYLEAGUE/MYGM that is going to mess things up again and can you edit all players? Or do you have to do 30erd team control for that?
Well I use draft classes made by the same people who went and fixed the roster. So the rookies thing is not a problem. And I will send you a PM about the tendencies thing. Just so I don't clutter the thread.

# 67 Sundown @ 12/01/14 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigman101

O_o because they're two of the best shooters in the league and one of the is the GOAT from 3?

I get pretty realistic percentages with them along with their streaky off days on All-Star.

# 68 lakers24 @ 12/01/14 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetTheBoysShoot
I feel you bro.
Man, I hate park. The input delay, lag, along with the overpowered dunks is a no go for me. You can't block anything nor stay on your man as all they have to do is dribble around and it just carries you out of the way trying to stay with them if you don't get stuck in a non challenging dunk animation.

# 69 smuhead @ 12/01/14 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJerseyProdigy
Maybe we can finally add/remove headbands!
Really???

And other news, how about fixing the issue when adding/replacing plays the game drops. THIS SHOULD BE A TOP 3 ISSUE TO BE ADDRESSED.
But than again, Mr. Headband here will see his problems fix before something really important.

# 70 Piccaso @ 12/01/14 09:42 PM
This Game is perfect besides waiting on the ref... Nobody plays on ball D online anyway it's 3-2 all day...behind the back cheese is ok just gotta man up lol and I don't even use it but I love playing the cheese

# 71 Chef Matt @ 12/01/14 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piccaso
I love playing the cheese

Borrowing off the the ps4 thread here.

"Said no one, ever..."

Spoiler

# 72 papaey @ 12/01/14 09:55 PM
does it work on pc??

Fouls has been been the main game breaking for me. so this will not be included in the next patch?

# 73 YoungBuck3 @ 12/01/14 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigman101
The rest of the NBA is also experiencing issues with the Curry and Klay cheese.

# 74 DonWuan @ 12/01/14 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by papaey
does it work on pc??

Fouls has been been the main game breaking for me. so this will not be included in the next patch?
As long as you have a legit copy. Steam should update the game.

We will probably get it a few days sooner than consoles.

# 75 GisherJohn24 @ 12/01/14 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
That happens because the commentators are talking about some stat that is supposed to be on the screen but there was a bug/glitch where they don't show up.
Either way. It's a bad glitch

# 76 miller31time @ 12/01/14 10:17 PM
Stat overlays. For the love of God, stat overlays.

Also, stat overlays.

# 77 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 12/01/14 10:38 PM
Can't wait for this patch

# 78 kolanji @ 12/01/14 10:53 PM
10-14 days is the hardest part of this news of 6 page bullet patch notes...........improvements on defense info is what has me excited...i mean really excited

# 79 Poke @ 12/01/14 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundtrack2C
Against magical cpu putbacks? Lol

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark
You must be playing Final Fantasy. PIP for me are spot on

# 80 G0DZGiFT @ 12/01/14 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke
You must be playing Final Fantasy. PIP for me are spot on

That's default sliders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.