Home
FIFA 15 News Post

FIFA 15 title update #4 is available now for PlayStation 4 (302 MB), Xbox One (257 MB) and PC. Check out the full list of details below.
  • Added the MLS expansion teams Orlando City and New York City FC to the “Rest of the World” league for Kick-Off and Online Matches.
  • Stability improvements to EASFC Match Day Challenges, Pro Clubs, and Online Seasons.
  • Fixed stability issue around requesting a substitution in Player Career.
  • Addressed issue where some players were not able to unlock certain boot packs for their Virtual Pro.
  • Names of scouted players in Career Mode are now more reflective of their country of origin.
  • Stability improvements to Friendly Seasons in FIFA Ultimate Team Seasons.
  • Improved ‘Compare Price’ functionality in FIFA Ultimate Team when comparing prices for consumables.
FIFA 15 title update #3 is available for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 users. Check out the full list of details below.
  • Added the MLS expansion teams Orlando City and New York City FC to the “Rest of the World” league for Kick-Off and Online Matches.
  • Stability improvements to Online Friendlies, Kick-Off, Co-Op Seasons, EASFC Match Day Challenges and FUT Friendly Seasons
  • Names of scouted players in Career Mode are now more reflective of their country of origin
  • Improved ‘Compare Price’ functionality in FIFA Ultimate Team when comparing prices for consumables
  • Improvements to the Transfer Market search functionality in FIFA Ultimate Team
Furthermore, there will be a maintenance period this evening as we prepare for an important change coming to FIFA Ultimate Team.

Source - EA Forums

UPDATE: If you want to use Orlando City SC and New York City FC in other modes, you have to swap them out for another team.

Also, as bostonchipster notes, Orlando City SC and New York City FC have no commentary lines for them (just called home and away team), which is a bit unfortunate, but their kits and lineups are all in.

Game: FIFA 15Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 9 - View All
FIFA 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 redsox4evur @ 03/09/15 11:18 AM
Does anyone know if the YA name thing will apply to already started CM's?

# 22 NYBorn81 @ 03/09/15 11:46 AM
So let me get this straight, we can play with the new MLS teams in Career, we just need to switch out one of the already MLS teams for the new ones?

# 23 redsox4evur @ 03/09/15 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBorn81
So let me get this straight, we can play with the new MLS teams in Career, we just need to switch out one of the already MLS teams for the new ones?
Yep
10char

# 24 bad_philanthropy @ 03/09/15 11:58 AM
Downloaded on PS4, but the teams aren't appearing. Anyone else have this issue?

# 25 NYBorn81 @ 03/09/15 12:03 PM
I'm on X1, and after I d/led the update I wasn't able to see the teams until I reset the squads. Idk, how it is on the PS4, but that might work there too.

# 26 bad_philanthropy @ 03/09/15 12:05 PM
Quote:
I'm on X1, and after I d/led the update I wasn't able to see the teams until I reset the squads. Idk, how it is on the PS4, but that might work there too.
That did it. Thanks.

# 27 gerg1234 @ 03/09/15 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVCbearcat10
I don't think there are any gameplay updates. I just recently made the switch from FIFA to PES. I was hesitant because no EPL license, but editing kits and names to be fairly accurate fixed that. If they could only make fouls more frequent and not auto yellow cards, then it'd be perfect. Although not as polished, the variety in gameplay and scoring chances puts FIFA to shame.

I eventually got tired of every game playing identical in FIFA. Then late in the game, my defense would just run away from the ball in the box and give up easy goals. It just killed the fun factor because there's nothing I can do about it.
The end of game is opposite for me. The CPU just starts winging crap into the box, even if there isn't anybody there. It's way too easy to defend.

# 28 bad_philanthropy @ 03/09/15 12:19 PM
I wish there was a way to take swap out western conference teams in MLS, but still have NYFC and OCSC play in the East.

# 29 HenryClay1844 @ 03/09/15 12:22 PM
Really angry that they would add MLS teams but not new teams for Argentina or Sweden. The Argentine league is much better and has a heck of a lot more people that follow it, but you know first world bias.

# 30 jb12780 @ 03/09/15 12:27 PM
Patch hasn't got pushed to me for some reason. I'm on X1.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

# 31 queensbomber @ 03/09/15 01:04 PM
Quote:
As far as I know yes, I tried putting both in and NYCFC always ends up in the western conference. No way to give each conference 10 teams

# 32 wazzzzzzzzzza @ 03/09/15 01:58 PM
I'm still not seeing the teams. I've downloaded the update, downloaded the updates, then reset the squads and tried re-downloaded. No dice. Anyone else still in this boat?

# 33 redsox4evur @ 03/09/15 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wazzzzzzzzzza
I'm still not seeing the teams. I've downloaded the update, downloaded the updates, then reset the squads and tried re-downloaded. No dice. Anyone else still in this boat?
Did you look in the rest of the world tab? Because that's where they are, not the MLS.

# 34 wazzzzzzzzzza @ 03/09/15 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wazzzzzzzzzza
Well, I'll be damned. Two minutes after posting, they somehow popped up on my screen. Amazing.

# 35 wazzzzzzzzzza @ 03/09/15 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Did you look in the rest of the world tab? Because that's where they are, not the MLS.
Yeah that's where I was looking and they weren't there. Now they magically appeared. Nice.

# 36 redsox4evur @ 03/09/15 02:22 PM
Here is that big change to FUT. Price Ranges

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultima...2&sf36827625=1

# 37 Flyersfan2628 @ 03/09/15 02:23 PM
Can anyone look and see if the Columbus Crew logo has changed

# 38 Zalf @ 03/09/15 03:34 PM
Would appreciate word if anyone does or sees any tests on whether this fixed/didn't fix the career Youth advancement mess. The fixed the names, great! Did they fix one of the core issues for anyone that plays career past the prime of the current real players?

# 39 Zalf @ 03/09/15 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Here is that big change to FUT. Price Ranges

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultima...2&sf36827625=1
Wow. That's pretty big.

-set ranges
-no more bid; everything bin
-mobile app will continue to have access to the transfer market blocked

At first glance, this seems strongly aimed to negatively affect coin sellers(but I am sure they will find/have already found a way), bots running though the app, other scams, but also players playing "clean" but working the buy low/sell high edges of the market and the "wth did this dummy list Messi with a 700 coin bin" searchers/finders. It feels; again first glance; like the main(only?) ones to benefit will be the FIFA point buyers and players who's primary source of coins is actually playing games.

It will be interesting to see which of those groups have actually been feeding the cash cow FUT the most profit. It feels like this is a game company making a pretty big change in favor of the "casuals" over the "hard core", at least as defined by the transfer market.

# 40 Zalf @ 03/09/15 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalf
Wow. That's pretty big.

-set ranges
-no more bid; everything bin
-mobile app will continue to have access to the transfer market blocked

At first glance, this seems strongly aimed to negatively affect coin sellers(but I am sure they will find/have already found a way), bots running though the app, other scams, but also players playing "clean" but working the buy low/sell high edges of the market and the "wth did this dummy list Messi with a 700 coin bin" searchers/finders. It feels; again first glance; like the main(only?) ones to benefit will be the FIFA point buyers and players who's primary source of coins is actually playing games.

It will be interesting to see which of those groups have actually been feeding the cash cow FUT the most profit. It feels like this is a game company making a pretty big change in favor of the "casuals" over the "hard core", at least as defined by the transfer market.
Oh and another biggie...

-ranges will be the same for all systems. From what I understand prices are currently a good bit higher on PS4.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.