Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

OSFM 2015 opening day V.1 rosters are available now for MLB 15 The Show.

To download the roster, follow these simple directions:
  • Tab over to the Community tab
  • Go to Vaults
  • Roster Vault
  • Browse Rosters
  • Find the #OSFM2015 roster, created by RIDINDWNKINGSL dated 04/12/15 Download it, save it, enjoy it
Guys this is the work and collaboration of lots of people. This project did not just start on March 31 when the game was released, it started last year during 2014's release. Work done by all the editors and contributors for over a year has gone into this. So thank you to each and every one including the man Knight who started this project years ago. He and I never imagined it would turn into what it has. Thanks this year especially to Willard and his guys. The work they put into last years Hybrid which was based off our OSFM built a great foundation for this set. The work sheet and face editing done by those guys is/was exceptional. Please look for their thread on the Hybrid release shortly. Also thanks to Dynasty Manager and lots of the community members who jumped in to assist in final days.

This is the first of many versions to come. But in my opinion the best we have ever released. Following this will be V.2 with corrections, more edits, more equip etc. Watch for that, no timeline. If you notice any corrections that need to be made, please use this thread.

This set features:
  • Full minor leagues
  • 25 Man rosters set (big request so we went with 25 instead of 40)
  • Edited contracts (thanks to Tabarnes)
  • Equip Edits
  • DL guys in A ball
Get them in the vault

PSN: Ridindwnkingsley

#OSFM2015

For those looking to donate, see Willard76's post below.

Quote:
For those wanting to donate money towards the contributors and time put in, I am asking people to donate to either Ronald McDonald House in Toronto, where my family and I are currently living - that would be the best gift ever to myself and many other family's who live here so they can be close to their sick children or Sick Kids Hospital in Toronto where my 10 month old has spent more than half of his life.

For those who missed my previous post - here is the link to my family's story as well as you can get to the main web page for the house.

http://www.rmhtoronto.org/the-brents

I am someone who gives until it hurts and then will give more and I can't think of a better way to give back.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 121 rovert22044 @ 04/12/15 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
Were equip edits done to SCEA MLB players or just created minor league players?

Equipment edits? Both. Rating edits? Just minor leaguers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 122 propellerhead92 @ 04/12/15 08:54 PM
Thank you guys so much, the work is always great.

# 123 mmiles1381 @ 04/12/15 08:59 PM
Can't tell you all enough how much we appreciate all your hard work.

Thanks guys!

# 124 ulua @ 04/12/15 09:08 PM
Awesome guys, thanks for all of your hard work on these they look amazing.
1 question I'm just wonder how come get all these old guys in the F/A like David Winfield,Ozzie Smith and so on. Just curious not a big deal

Thanks again,
ulua

# 125 MetsFan16 @ 04/12/15 09:15 PM
Great job guys. Appreciate all of the hard work!

# 126 Bakermob @ 04/12/15 09:18 PM
Love it! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

# 127 ch46647 @ 04/12/15 09:20 PM
Are the injured guys in 1A only guys who are hurt for the entire year?

Anyone planning to create a 25 man roster without any injuries? Just like an opening day roster with every team at full strength..

# 128 Brandwin @ 04/12/15 09:25 PM
So it's usually 40 man and guys who are injured in real life, it doesn't matter. But now that it's 25 man rotations, with players like Yu Darvish not been seen until next year? I want to start with a clean slate and no injuries. The CPU won't call those guys up, correct? So what's the best course of action here to make sure the MLB teams have their best players out there. IE Bryant being brought up by the Cubs.

Thanks!

# 129 sportdan30 @ 04/12/15 09:26 PM
Much thanks guys. Very much appreciated.

If someone could post when they have the 40 man rosters, that would be awesome! I'd love to download them.

# 130 ajblithe20 @ 04/12/15 09:28 PM
For guys who want 40-man rosters, I just finished updating OSFM to include the correct 40 man rosters for all teams. There may be 1 or 2 mistakes though.

Under the PSN name SimplyAJB

# 131 Tehbest13 @ 04/12/15 09:29 PM
Anyone having an issue importing these to an online franchise and the pitchers stamina being messed up?

I did it and most of the pitchers had a stamina in the 20s

# 132 ch46647 @ 04/12/15 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
So it's usually 40 man and guys who are injured in real life, it doesn't matter. But now that it's 25 man rotations, with players like Yu Darvish not been seen until next year? I want to start with a clean slate and no injuries. The CPU won't call those guys up, correct? So what's the best course of action here to make sure the MLB teams have their best players out there. IE Bryant being brought up by the Cubs.

Thanks!
I am looking for the exact same thing. Would love to have a 25 man opening day roster with no injuries incorporated. (All teams at full strength)

Also, if we could include a list of the 15 players to call back up to the 40 man after Spring Trainining, that would be perfect!!

I would do this myself, but I do not have the baseball knowledge of teams rosters and players who are injured, etc..

# 133 ShowTyme15 @ 04/12/15 09:33 PM
Quote:

Thanks!
Best course of action is to manually change all teams 25 man roster to your liking.

# 134 Brandwin @ 04/12/15 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Best course of action is to manually change all teams 25 man roster manually to your liking.
So does CPU call up guys? Injured players are placed in A ball so the CPU doesn't call them up?

# 135 sportdan30 @ 04/12/15 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajblithe20
For guys who want 40-man rosters, I just finished updating OSFM to include the correct 40 man rosters for all teams. There may be 1 or 2 mistakes though.

Thanks! That was quick. I'm not OCD about having everything absolutely correct.

# 136 Ripner @ 04/12/15 09:38 PM
Quote:
So does CPU call up guys? Injured players are placed in A ball so the CPU doesn't call them up?
It won't call them up unless a player gets injured at there position in the season,

# 137 Formula1Racing @ 04/12/15 09:44 PM
Thanks to all people that put in all the hard work in creating the rosters to get them as real as possible. Well done!....thanks again!!

# 138 Ripner @ 04/12/15 09:53 PM
I've been answering questions but realized I hadn't sent my thank yous yet to the team.

Thank you everyone who worked on the OSFM this year, wonderful as always and you guys make the game even better. Thank you.

# 139 Sandman9719 @ 04/12/15 10:35 PM
Thanks to every single person that worked so hard on these, these are amazing!

# 140 Bullit @ 04/12/15 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajblithe20

What source did you use? I am almost half way done and I was using MLB for my 40 man. Just deciding whether to stop and use yours or continue with mine.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.