Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

EA Sports has revealed their Madden NFL 16 soundtrack details, you can listen to it here.

Quote:
In addition to the new soundtrack, EA SPORTS is teaming up with Spotify to offer a new Madden NFL profile on the streaming music service. Introduced in June, the profile currently features some of the greatest songs from the previous editions of the Madden NFL franchise. Tracks from the new soundtrack are now available on the Madden NFL Spotify profile, allowing fans to access their favorite songs anytime they like. Throughout the NFL season, fans can come back every week on “Madden Music Mondays” for fresh songs and artists, as well as special themed playlists hand-selected by NFL teams.

Read the full press release below.

Legendary Soundtrack Is Back With 30 Songs from Superstars & Breakthrough Artists, New Music from The Weeknd, Robert DeLong, LunchMoney Lewis & More

EA SPORTS today announced the full EA Trax soundtrack for Madden NFL 16, showcasing new music from a multi-genre roster of superstar acts and up-and-coming bands. In addition to new songs from The Weeknd, Yelawolf and Blackberry Smoke, the soundtrack also features world-premieres from new artists Brooke Candy, Jimi Charles Moody, LunchMoney Lewis, Robert DeLong and Youngblood Hawke.

“For the last few years, our Madden soundtracks focused on recreating the stadium experience,” explains Steve Schnur, Worldwide Executive of Music and Marketing for EA. “But with Madden NFL 16, we’ve now returned to our roots for introducing new artists and new music. This soundtrack is truly one of our most adventurous, and one we think fans will enjoy the mix of genres and artists we’ve included. Once again, ‘Madden Music’ will define the sound of the upcoming season.”

The full track list is below, with highlights for brand-new music. Fans can listen to the full play list here.

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 JoedicyMichael @ 08/03/15 02:46 PM
Any word on EA Trax?? This is the final playlist or nah??

# 2 iLLWiLL @ 08/03/15 02:47 PM
Yelawolf? Seriously? Barf. Can't recognize many artists on that list, except Big Data, and Red/Meth, Nas & Aloe Blacc features.

But, I don't mind checking out the music and disabling/enabling songs to my liking. Options are never a bad thing.

# 3 Joshua1207 @ 08/03/15 02:50 PM
Glad to see The Weeknd on there but that's about it. It'd be neat if they'd let us connect to our spotify account and listen to songs from our own playlists etc since they're partnering (not sure if that's the correct word to use here but you know) up with them.

# 4 LeBron_On_Mars @ 08/03/15 02:54 PM
I wonder if NBA Live and or FIFA will be transitioning into EA Trax for 16 too. But I'm definitely grateful Madden finally has a soundtrack again!!!

# 5 Datninja619 @ 08/03/15 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua1207
Glad to see The Weeknd on there but that's about it. It'd be neat if they'd let us connect to our spotify account and listen to songs from our own playlists etc since they're partnering (not sure if that's the correct word to use here but you know) up with them.
The Weeknd has been my favorite artist, since House of Ballons, but I was very surprised to see his name there. Then I saw it was 'I can't feel my face' and figured of course. That's about the only kid friendly song he has lol.

# 6 Datninja619 @ 08/03/15 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
Yelawolf? Seriously? Barf. Can't recognize many artists on that list, except Big Data, and Red/Meth, Nas & Aloe Blacc features.

But, I don't mind checking out the music and disabling/enabling songs to my liking. Options are never a bad thing.
King Los is a great lyrical artist. His last album was good, but he is definitely going down as one of the best freestylist.

# 7 Kingd803 @ 08/03/15 02:59 PM
Literally have never heard of any of them. But not a big deal to me. I won't ne paying attention to it

# 8 Steve_OS @ 08/03/15 03:10 PM
I'll be updating the OP in a few, but these are a sampling of the tracks included in the game. EA will update the playlist as more songs are made available.

# 9 Nerox23 @ 08/03/15 03:11 PM
Just listend to the whole track list. Not bad, I actually think i like this more then the 2k16 soundtrack.

# 10 azdawgpound @ 08/03/15 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingd803
Literally have never heard of any of them. But not a big deal to me. I won't ne paying attention to it
Me neither guess I'll just keep music off just like in previous versions or else just listen to my own.

# 11 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/03/15 03:38 PM
Most of maddens music over the years is music we hardly heard of . You enjoy the music after awhile

Got my boy King Los tho on here getting some play finally

# 12 ATLBrayden @ 08/03/15 03:40 PM
Heard of Nas, Aloe, Yela, and Weeknd, that's about it. Wonder how this soundtrack will turn out, can't be worse than NBA 2K15.

# 13 ThePhillyPhanatic @ 08/03/15 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
King Los is a great lyrical artist. His last album was good, but he is definitely going down as one of the best freestylist.
Agreed. He's been generating a lot of buzz on Twitter for his freestyles. A lot of those "Hot Rap Freestyles" type accounts post 30 second videos of him. That's how I found out about him.

# 14 Yeah...THAT Guy @ 08/03/15 04:14 PM
It's not bad, and always cool to see Joywave in these games. I think that's 3 of my big 4 sports games now (FIFA I think, The Show, and Madden).

Pretty decent mix of songs in here. I think Labrinth was in Madden before with Tinie Tempah, but he and John Newman are more what I expect in FIFA, so they're a nice surprise here.

# 15 Oinkersthepig @ 08/03/15 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Been following King Los for over 5 years (Live in Baltimore, right near where he grew up so he was big amongst my friends.)

He's been an insane freestyler for a very long time, and its good to see him putting all of his talent together now. His album was good, and he's been doing good things for a while.

Madden Music has a history of helping artists gain fame, I really hope Los is the guy this time.

# 16 fitz2k2 @ 08/03/15 05:01 PM
everybody knows fifa has the best soundtrcks

# 17 yanek27 @ 08/03/15 05:39 PM
I just got an Xbox One, I assume its like the PS4 where you can have no custom soundtrack, am I right on this?

# 18 Clemsonpanther @ 08/03/15 06:52 PM
The only one i recognize is 21pilots. Ugh. We need more underøath, metal, rock, like in the 07/08 days. 11 had some good ones w acdc and stuff too. But the pop is horrednous, and limit the rap. Like 60% rock/metal, 40% rap

# 19 Kingd803 @ 08/03/15 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemsonpanther
The only one i recognize is 21pilots. Ugh. We need more underøath, metal, rock, like in the 07/08 days. 11 had some good ones w acdc and stuff too. But the pop is horrednous, and limit the rap. Like 60% rock/metal, 40% rap
Agree. My music roots are in 80s thrash metal. I grew up in the 90s but my parents were in their 20s in the 80s so growing up I listened to metal. I got into rap for a bit. But I grew up and matured and realized how silly it is. It's all the same.

# 20 K_GUN @ 08/03/15 08:57 PM
So.....the Stadium Sounds will now feature theze trax?.....if so...[emoji107]🏼[emoji107]🏼[emoji107]🏼[emoji107]🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.