Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

Madden NFL 16 title update #2 is available now for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4. It includes improvements and fixes to gameplay, Connected Franchise, Madden Ultimate Team, and more. Check out the details below.

GAMEPLAY
  • Addressed issue where if a team called a time out on the safety punt, they would then be able to kick a regular kickoff
  • Addressed issue where sometimes a defender would have a poor pursuit angle toward the ball carrier if the ball carrier was breaking a tackle during a catch
  • Addressed issue where sometimes defensive linemen would freeze for the remainder of the play after being knocked to the ground
  • Addressed issue where the defense would not adjust alignment if the CPU controlled offensive team enacted a concept audible
  • Updated Individual Coverage adjustments to not only affect the pre-snap shading but also the post play leverage technique
  • Addressed issue where adjusting the ZONE shading would have an effect on the defenders drop location instead of just the leverage technique
  • Addressed issue where cancelling a PA Fake would allow for a 1-step drop on certain plays
  • Addressed issue where the game clock would be restarted of a declined penalty after an incomplete pass
  • Addressed issue where safeties in Cover 4 Deep assignments were reacting to run too quickly
CONNECTED FRANCHISE
  • Addressed issue where defensive holding slider would reset when exiting the screen
  • Addressed issue where accelerated clock would not work in H2H CFM games
  • Addressed issue where visual feedback settings were pulling from the user’s profile instead of league settings
  • Addressed issue where some settings would carry back to the FE after playing a CFM game
  • Addressed issue where the CPU would retain an empty roster spot when simming to the regular season when there is a player on Injured Reserve (note: changes aren’t reflected until after your current season is finished)
  • Addressed issue where the user could not sort player while in the Fantasy draft board
  • Removed Kick Return as a scoutable trait (note: changes won’t be reflected until after your current season is finished)
  • CFM Trade tuning
  • Addressed issue in CFM H2H where uniforms would change back to default home/away even after changing them in the team select screen
  • Addressed a rare issue that caused some Franchise files to be corrupted, preventing players from accessing their CFM (note: this won’t repair already corrupted files, and only prevents future occurrences)
MADDEN ULTIMATE TEAM
  • MUT Play a Friend quarter length boosted to four minutes from two minutes
  • In MUT H2H Seasons and Draft Champions H2H Draft, terminating the game during the load screen will give the quitter a loss and the opponent a win. In MUT, Contracts will still be removed.
OTHER
  • Play Now games were using regular season overtime rules rather than playoff overtime rules (removed possibility for ties)
  • Addressed issue in online games where the defensive timer would run out during a pause causing the game to auto pick the defensive play
  • Addressed over 100 general bug and stability issues
Source - EA Sports

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 181 Iampalafox11 @ 09/30/15 06:47 PM
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/albumpicture.php?albumid=4564&pictureid=42314

# 182 Iampalafox11 @ 09/30/15 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iampalafox11
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/albumpicture.php?albumid=4564&pictureid=42314
yea i have no idea what i am doing. i have it in my screen shot album

# 183 asandique @ 09/30/15 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoast49ers
It seems like the sim stats are not fixed (as far as number of sacks given up being very unrealistic), but the silver lining could be their actual attributes and ratings won't dramatically decrease anymore.
Ill take that over attributes rapidly declining

# 184 jdenyer @ 09/30/15 06:49 PM
Dang ... things arent looking good for LT's then

Next question is .... even if these LT's are giving up a big number of sacks, are their attirbutes taking massive hits or not?

# 185 DeuceDouglas @ 09/30/15 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoast49ers
It seems like the sim stats are not fixed (as far as number of sacks given up being very unrealistic), but the silver lining could be their actual attributes and ratings won't dramatically decrease anymore.
It's hit and miss. Sometimes they won't drop, sometimes they'll drop almost 20 points. Like in that one I just simmed Robinson didn't lose anything on PBK. But in another one he actually gave up less sacks and was down in the 50's.

# 186 tubaSimulator @ 09/30/15 06:51 PM
I can live with a high "Sacks allowed" number as long as it's not affecting ratings in a horrible way, but I wonder... If all the O-lines in the NFL are giving up huge 'sacks allowed' numbers, does that mean that guys like Von Miller have like 90 sacks a season??

# 187 tubaSimulator @ 09/30/15 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
It's hit and miss. Sometimes they won't drop, sometimes they'll drop almost 20 points. Like in that one I just simmed Robinson didn't lose anything on PBK. But in another one he actually gave up less sacks and was down in the 50's.
Is this just for LT's on CPU controlled teams or on human controlled teams as well, and is it only when you sim games?

# 188 KingV2k3 @ 09/30/15 06:53 PM
Quote:
Actually, if you just put this in the search bar it's visible...

I'm STILL wondering who's running these tests in NEW as opposed to existing CCM?

These are much better numbers and are from a NEW CCM...

Is that the key?

# 189 DeuceDouglas @ 09/30/15 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubaSimulator
I can live with a high "Sacks allowed" number as long as it's not affecting ratings in a horrible way, but I wonder... If all the O-lines in the NFL are giving up huge 'sacks allowed' numbers, does that mean that guys like Von Miller have like 90 sacks a season??
Not really. The highest guy in the one I just simmed was Campbell of the Cards and he had 14. The problem is that it seems like 90-95% of the teams sacks get pinned on the LT. In my latest sim the Chiefs gave up 34 sacks and 22 of them were by Stephenson the LT. Conversely the LG Grubbs gave up 0.

# 190 DeuceDouglas @ 09/30/15 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
I'm STILL wondering who's running these tests in NEW as opposed to existing CCM?

Every sim I've done has been a fresh start.

# 191 bcruise @ 09/30/15 06:57 PM
We should just name this LT sack testing the "Michael Oher test". He seems to show up high on this list every time.

I did another midseason sim (this time with CAR) to check attribute drops. Oher had another predictably bad 8 games, 12 sacks allowed. But he didn't lose any permanent ratings. The only one on the team that did was Jonathan Stewart, dropping a point in various categories as the weeks went on.

One note on the QB's...while I did say they aren't dropping AWR (at least young ones), they can still have others take a hit mid-season. One sim I did with Romo dropped him 4 DAC points after a 3 INT day.

# 192 Iampalafox11 @ 09/30/15 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
Actually, if you just put this in the search bar it's visible...

Is that the key?
Yea I just start one over again and it seems to be giving me the same number range as what i posted earlier. The only thing i notice is they are posting screen shots from an xbox and i am on a PS4

# 193 althor @ 09/30/15 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubaSimulator
Is this just for LT's on CPU controlled teams or on human controlled teams as well, and is it only when you sim games?
For me it is only when I sim games. When I am actively playing the qb I am going to throw the ball before getting sacked.

# 194 KingV2k3 @ 09/30/15 07:01 PM
Quote:
Yea I just start one over again and it seems to be giving me the same number range as what i posted earlier. The only thing i notice is they are posting screen shots from an xbox and i am on a PS4
Odd that they'd be this different from console to console...

But over the years, I learned that's anything is possible with this code pile...

# 195 tubaSimulator @ 09/30/15 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by althor
For me it is only when I sim games. When I am actively playing the qb I am going to throw the ball before getting sacked.
Good point to what I realize was a dumb question But if you sim games, is this a problem with your own LT as well as the LT's on other teams?

# 196 booker21 @ 09/30/15 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by althor
I can't help but wonder what teams are you guys playing to get such huge jumps?

My current franchise I am playing the Titans. I am in my 5th season.

First season I went 10-6 lost in first playoff game.

2nd season I went 16-0 lost in the superbowl.

3rd season I went 16-0 won superbowl.

4th season I went 15-1 lost in championship game.

Right now my Titans are 84 overall.....

I just don't understand how you can jump that much overall in less than a season while I am going undefeated and not getting big jumps like that.

On paper they don't look much. But all players are 80+ confidence and the impact on the field is HUGE. Just look at your record.

Play the same game in play now and you will see how much harder the game actually is when you don't have the unfair confidence bonus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 197 althor @ 09/30/15 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
On paper they don't look much. But all players are 80+ confidence and the impact on the field is HUGE. Just look at your record.

Play the same game in play now and you will see how much harder the game actually is when you don't have the unfair confidence bonus.

Shrug, its been pretty much same kind of records going all the way back to Madden 91. I win with my style of play. Some people might call it loopholes or whatever, but I stack my team for the run and then I run it down everyone's throats. Titans/Oilers have generally been good teams for it as well since they have had good backs and good o-line for a long time.
This year's Titans, Andrews is a beast. Sankey isn't worth playing.

To get back on topic..

Resign is still broke for sure. Just offered D. Bass 3mil with 500k signing bonus that he turned down. He is ovr 68 and asking for 690k total.

# 198 Iampalafox11 @ 09/30/15 07:15 PM
sorry i just found it had to do it from my phone. kinda crazy

# 199 booker21 @ 09/30/15 07:18 PM
Anyone else is running way to easy now after patch? I'm avg 7 ypc. Before I was on 4.5 more or less

# 200 Chairman7w @ 09/30/15 07:20 PM
Dang it.

I think they have an editing error, maybe they accidentally cut it out, but I missed:

- Addressed issue where nearly every time defensive backs would get raped by an OP "Aggressive Catch" requiring no skill by the User other than holding down Triangle.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.