Home
MLB The Show 16 News Post

Here is a new MLB The Show 16 video showing off all the jerseys and hats in the game this year. Post your thoughts!

Game: MLB The Show 16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 23 - View All
MLB The Show 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 dran1984 @ 03/25/16 07:56 PM
MLB Style Guide shows Mets' '86 throwbacks, to will be worn for Sunday home games, w/ high-cuffed pants & stirrups.

https://twitter.com/UniWatch/status/713512051541417984

# 62 brianski71 @ 03/26/16 10:08 AM
Jesus Christ. All these "graphical improvements" and the Pirates' black jerseys are STILL gray. Unbelievable.

# 63 Maxflier @ 03/27/16 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bibibanax
No Expos uniforms... again...

For some reason I still get my hopes up every year.

# 64 CSUFresnoClassof2011 @ 03/27/16 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxflier

For some reason I still get my hopes up every year.
That's because the Nationals do not own the rights to the Expos logo/jerseys. So where would they put them?

# 65 CSUFresnoClassof2011 @ 03/27/16 04:44 PM
I'd rather just see teams have the correct current road, home & alternates before I see throwbacks. The Yankees don't need slots for alternates. Use those spaces elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 66 TripleCrown9 @ 03/27/16 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSUFresnoClassof2011
I'd rather just see teams have the correct current road, home & alternates before I see throwbacks. The Yankees don't need slots for alternates. Use those spaces elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's not how it works either. Each team has 10 slots, that's concrete. For example they can't give the Yankees 4 slots and take the other 6 and disperse them to other teams.

# 67 NDAlum @ 03/27/16 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianski71
Jesus Christ. All these "graphical improvements" and the Pirates' black jerseys are STILL gray. Unbelievable.
This was one thing that always bugged me about using the Pirates. The "black" uniform just seemed so washed out. The hat is the perfect black.

# 68 dran1984 @ 03/27/16 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
That's not how it works either. Each team has 10 slots, that's concrete. For example they can't give the Yankees 4 slots and take the other 6 and disperse them to other teams.
Do we know that for sure? That might just be how they do it now. I'm sure they could change it if they wanted to.

# 69 Maxflier @ 03/27/16 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSUFresnoClassof2011
That's because the Nationals do not own the rights to the Expos logo/jerseys. So where would they put them?
The same place they put them in '09 or whichever was the last game they had them in.

# 70 eric7064 @ 03/27/16 06:13 PM
Very upset in no ALT Cubs road uniform. They wore that a lot the last 2 years. I actually like it better then the regular grey. I like the lettering on it. Oh well.

# 71 CSUFresnoClassof2011 @ 03/27/16 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dran1984
Do we know that for sure? That might just be how they do it now. I'm sure they could change it if they wanted to.
I'd be shocked if they couldn't change it. I'm thinking of other sports games where some teams had more uniform options than others. The one that comes to mind is the last NCAA Football.

# 72 dran1984 @ 03/27/16 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric7064
Very upset in no ALT Cubs road uniform. They wore that a lot the last 2 years. I actually like it better then the regular grey. I like the lettering on it. Oh well.
I posted earlier in the thread that the Cubs won't be wearing it this year.

# 73 TripleCrown9 @ 03/27/16 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric7064
Quote:
Exactly, they aren't going to wear it anymore.

# 74 Jr. @ 03/27/16 08:38 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
Exactly, they aren't going to wear it anymore.
Eh, they never wear the "old throwbacks" that are in the game either, but they're still in the game. This style guide doesn't always make much sense, and it sucks that the developers are so restricted by it.

# 75 Knight165 @ 03/27/16 08:40 PM
They are only restricted by what uni's are in the guide and how they look in the guide.
They can put any of them that are in there........in the game the way they are represented in the guide.

M.K.
Knight165

# 76 Jr. @ 03/27/16 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
They are only restricted by what uni's are in the guide and how they look in the guide.
They can put any of them that are in there........in the game the way they are represented in the guide.

M.K.
Knight165
And it sucks that they're restricted by that. As I said.

# 77 Knight165 @ 03/27/16 08:47 PM
There are a lot of uni's in the guide.....a lot of older ones....so from your original post....if you're talking about a throwback they never wear....it's not because it's the one in the guide...it's the one they chose to put in.

M.K.
Knight165

# 78 Sip_16 @ 03/27/16 08:50 PM
It's funny about earlier posts about the red blue jays jersey that Donaldson has on the cover because the Jays didn't even wear that jersey last year and Donaldson hasn't ever worn it their Canada day jerseys were white with red lettering.

Anyways I can see why it's not in the game as they wear it once a year. I would love it in the game but oh well.

# 79 Jr. @ 03/27/16 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
There are a lot of uni's in the guide.....a lot of older ones....so from your original post....if you're talking about a throwback they never wear....it's not because it's the one in the guide...it's the one they chose to put in.

M.K.
Knight165
You've seen the guide they used this year?

# 80 Knight165 @ 03/27/16 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr.
You've seen the guide they used this year?
Negative.....but I think the throwbacks don't change that much.
There were a lot.

M.K.
Knight165

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.