Home
EA Sports UFC 2 News Post

Geoff Harrower, A.K.A. GameplayDevUFC, has been posting quite a few details on the upcoming EA Sports UFC 2 patch on his Twitter page. While no date for the patch has been revealed, he has posted quite a few nuggets. Check out some of them below and let us know what you think!
  • Added the ability to block when in any level of hit reaction to the legs or body. This should fix the "magic combo" issues.
  • Tuned AI transition denial success rate to be more dependent on grapple advantage
  • Increased stand up arm health damage taken when holding High Block by 20%
  • Reduced stand up arm health recovery when holding High Block by 20%
  • Fixed exploit that allowed fighters to hold their opponent in side saddle with little opportunity for escape
  • Added Grapple Advantage Meter which allows users to better understand grappling mechanics and timing
  • Improved AI takedown defense
  • Further AI stamina management tuning
  • Taunt with @BlessedMMA in the last 20 seconds of the round and have your opponent taunt back to end a round "The Holloway"

Game: EA Sports UFC 2Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
EA Sports UFC 2 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Bigg Cee @ 08/12/16 07:26 PM
GDP can you please spoil one of the new fighters added as DLC?

# 22 Dave_S @ 08/12/16 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
You can still go to the body without a built in stun that makes it impossible to block. I don't understand the camp on high block thing either. If they're always guarding their head just go low more until it starts opening up. That and the 20% thing should be good enough.
It you don't understand the camping on high block then you are lucky in your online opponents.

# 23 Pappy Knuckles @ 08/12/16 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S
It you don't understand the camping on high block then you are lucky in your online opponents.
I think I have about 800 ranked fights and a decent amount of quick match and ultimate team. I've seen it all at this point. Don't have an issue with people blocking high. Guys who parry a lot can be a problem, but there are ways of dealing with them.

# 24 GameplayDevUFC @ 08/12/16 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
GDP can you please spoil one of the new fighters added as DLC?
Nope.

Never do that.

# 25 Bigg Cee @ 08/12/16 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC
Nope.

Never do that.
I guess it never hurt to try.

Wow. You just made me sad. That was a very serious response.

# 26 Dave_S @ 08/12/16 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasel
wtf man chill it with your weird **** towards GPD you'll scare him away
I'm pretty sure GPD is familiar with Big Cee's style of posting. Big Cee us old school, like from EA forums.

# 27 TheShizNo1 @ 08/12/16 08:26 PM
Quote:
wtf man chill it with your weird **** towards GPD you'll scare him away
Probably you that should chill out.

Sent from my SM-T807V using Tapatalk

# 28 TreJayMMA @ 08/12/16 09:15 PM
I hope they tweaked the AI a little bit. Even if they didnt I would be happy because they did a good job with the AI since last patch

# 29 chapmandachamp @ 08/12/16 09:19 PM
If they make the game any better there won't b a UFC 3

# 30 chia @ 08/12/16 09:21 PM
GPD - thank you for your constant line of communication and accessibility when you don't have to be accessible at all.

I am 1000% convinced that not only is this your job but it's very clear that it's your passion too.

I hope you are still training BJJ too 😄

# 31 TreJayMMA @ 08/12/16 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chapmandachamp
If they make the game any better there won't b a UFC 3
uhhhh....ok?

# 32 GameplayDevUFC @ 08/12/16 09:24 PM
Quote:
I'm pretty sure GPD is familiar with Big Cee's style of posting. Big Cee us old school, like from EA forums.
I did give him a fork.

Sent from my LT30a using Tapatalk

# 33 Dave_S @ 08/12/16 09:32 PM
Quote:
I did give him a fork.

That's really weird

# 34 GameplayDevUFC @ 08/12/16 09:42 PM
Quote:
That's really weird
Funny thing is I don't even remember why.

# 35 Dave_S @ 08/12/16 09:53 PM
The idea of a mod defending someone because they donated is more crazy than GPD sending Big Cee a fork.

They already have his money.

# 36 cernac @ 08/12/16 09:54 PM
I am still unsure why we cannot block in sub side control. Is there a compelling reason for it to be that way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 37 TreJayMMA @ 08/12/16 09:55 PM
Quote:
First of all you shouldn't get so emotional because I wrote that in humor. Second, did you rush to defend him because he donated to OS? That's unfair to the rest of us here who don't have the extra money to spare.. Not cool.
lol don't sound too smart, you might get banned

# 38 TheShizNo1 @ 08/12/16 09:56 PM
Quote:
First of all you shouldn't get so emotional because I wrote that in humor. Second, did you rush to defend him because he donated to OS? That's unfair to the rest of us here who don't have the extra money to spare.. Not cool.
Not emotional at all. We actually have strict rules for modding off of emotion. I couldn't tell that that was out of humor and apologize if that was truly the case. I also couldn't care less that he donated since I don't see any of that money myself.

Sent from my SM-T807V using Tapatalk

# 39 TreJayMMA @ 08/12/16 10:05 PM
I'm just gonna take a "wild" guess and say that the new fighters are Alex Olivera and Will Brooks

# 40 Bigg Cee @ 08/12/16 10:08 PM
Quote:
I did give him a fork.

Yes you did give me a fork and yes i still have it in my utensil holder and use it to eat. lol

Now to refresh your memory GPD since your a busy man and I'm pretty much a lazy bum as my Signature says. You said your gf/wife i don't remember which was getting rid of extra stuff around the house and i asked if you had any forks because i always throw mine out by accident after eating take out food.

That's how the fork came to be.

Side Note: It would have been nice for you to sign it GPD on it. This way I know I'm using your special fork. lol

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.