Home

NBA 2K - Georgiafan's 3 year realistic rebuilds / remasters

This is a discussion on NBA 2K - Georgiafan's 3 year realistic rebuilds / remasters within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-28-2022, 03:28 PM   #505
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K - Georgiafan's 3 year realistic rebuilds / remasters

Quick Pacers News - All Star Break

1. Brogdon leads the NBA in 3 point % at 45 a huge increase over last year. He competed in the 3-point contest getting eliminated in the 1st round

2. With the open roster spot Rodney Mcgruder was signed. The 31-year-old vet is a 3& D wing who last played for Detroit.

3. Nate Mcmillian is having a good year as rookie especially as a 2nd round pick. His per 36 stats are 14 points, 7 rebounds, 6 assist and 2 steals with shooting splits of 40/34/69. He is averaging 14 minutes per game.

4. Okoro is no longer in the rotation with the addition of Kuzma.

5. Kuzma is getting 24 minutes per game as of now

6. The offense in points is ranked 18th and defense 16th

7. The rim protection has been awful 3.6 per game which is dead last. The next worse is 4.6

8. Drummond is still leading for 6th man of the year

9. Jalen Harris the 2-way G is still lighting it up at 20 per game. This is 2nd in the G league and he is shooting 47% from 3. Indiana is going to have to try him out in the big leagues soon

10. In 4 games Kuzma is averaging 15.7 points per game and 7 rebounds. His minutes have increased since leaving Washington

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2022, 08:42 PM   #506
MVP

marshdaddy's Arena

OVR: 0

damn that's a steep fall for Okoro. Taking a lot of shots and really poor efficiency.
Old 03-01-2022, 08:38 AM   #507
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

Yea his offense is rough if it's me or the CPU. I'm not sure what his shot tendency is I guess I could lower that some. Since I've always got at least one big that's a non-shooter its hurting. He has like A on defense, but I doubt he will join the rotation again this year. Even if someone gets hurt I'll prob plug Drazen in to see how he does after some time in the G league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshdaddy
damn that's a steep fall for Okoro. Taking a lot of shots and really poor efficiency.
Old 03-01-2022, 01:53 PM   #508
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

Pacers Hot Going Into Break

Indiana is hot going into the all star break and has won 8 of its last 10 games. This now puts them only 2 games back from reaching their goal and avoiding the play in game. The 4-7 seeds are pretty jammed up so it's possible they could get as high as the 4th seed. The first game back from the break will be against the team that blew them out recently the Thunder. Kuzma has played in the last 4 games and everyone is fully healthy so depth should be better for the rest of the year unless another injury happens.

NBA Standings - Updated: Mar 1, 2023
EAST PLAYOFF RACEWLGB
Bucks5110
Nets4217
Celtics4021
Hawks3623
Bulls3624
Heat3525
Pacers (7th seed) ****3327
Knicks3028
76ers3031
Wizards 2932
Cavs (out of play in)2535
Hornets2335
Raptors2138
Pistons2035
Magic1348
WEST PLAYOFF RACEWLGB
Jazz4513
Suns4219
Warriors4219
Lakers3922
Mavs3821
Nuggets3228
Grizzles (7th seed)3029
Clippers2632
Thunder2435
Pelicans2335
Timberwolves (out of play in)2337
Kings2039
Spurs1742
Rockets1645
Trailblazers1446
Old 03-01-2022, 04:34 PM   #509
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

Pacers Vs Thunder Part 2

OKC was hot out of the gates jumping out to a 18-7 lead. The lead had grown to 55-36 in the mid 2nd. They were shooting a crazy high 65% from the field about 75 if you take out 3's. Indiana would cut it to 13 at half behind the 2nd unit. OKC had 5 guys in double digits and Indiana seemed to only play well when T.J Mcconnel was in the game. Oklahoma got off to a 8-0 start in the 3rd quarter and would only get hotter. The 3rd ended at 94-68 and some bench players got in the 4th to cut into the lead a bit.

A few key areas that hurt Indiana were rebounds, shot blocks and points in the paint. That will be something to monitor as the playoffs get closer. Indiana could choose to go with some more size if need be. Turnovers something that has been a issue in the past was good today. Lillard was held to a normal game and Brogdon was assigned to him from the start with no double team. Nurkic was the player of the game tonight. SGA scored, but took to many 3's.

Fox was efficient tonight and scored 24 and tried to take advantage of Lillard in iso matchups. They shoot the ball well from 3 at 40% with Durate and Person getting some good looks hitting 9 combined. Josh Harris made his debut for the team and scored 10 points on 8 shots. He has A+ athleticism, but that wasn't on display tonight. Sabonis had one of the worst games of the year.

Old 03-01-2022, 06:57 PM   #510
MVP

studbucket's Arena

OVR: 8

It's weird - you are 8.5 games better than the Thunder, but they are just a bad matchup for you. They didn't even shoot that efficiently, but they seem to give you a hard time.

If only they could play like that against other teams. At least they are on track for the play-in games and Giddey, Bias, and SGA will be better next year.

🏈RIFLE - a dystopian football league.

🏀Bringing Back the Buzz - my first dynasty.
Old 03-01-2022, 08:42 PM   #511
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by studbucket
It's weird - you are 8.5 games better than the Thunder, but they are just a bad matchup for you. They didn't even shoot that efficiently, but they seem to give you a hard time.

If only they could play like that against other teams. At least they are on track for the play-in games and Giddey, Bias, and SGA will be better next year.
The west is a weaker then the east this year as far as the mid to bottom teams. I知 not sure what happened as I held Lilliard sorta I知 check this time and team stats weren稚 all that far off. I知 still struggling with my own skill of getting 2 point shoots outside of pick and roll situations that where the blocks come in at.

Ibaka just returned with about a month to go so that will help the thunder out and maybe be enough to avoid the 9/10 seed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2022, 12:21 AM   #512
MVP

RolePlayer's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
I知 not sure what happened as I held Lilliard sorta I知 check this time and team stats weren稚 all that far off.
Nurkic seemed to have one of the best games of his career against you.

Are you typically struggling against decent centers or was this a one time thing?

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »