Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2014, 08:41 AM   #521
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

http://www.twitch.tv/gosens6

If anyone is curious as to how these play in CFM, I'm streaming my Bills CFM with these sliders, I'm in week 4 @ Texans. Come join!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2014, 09:23 AM   #522
Rookie

stp2081's Arena

OVR: 19

Amazing sliders, friend. As Chicago, faced off against Atlanta and Carolina. Both games played out extremely realistically and with a great challenge. I beat the Panthers by way of a last seconds of 4th Q FG, and then lost to ATL on a last seconds of 4th Q FG.
Old 09-02-2014, 09:38 AM   #523
Pro

OVR: 0

Played a great game last night, Philly (me) vs Wash. Defensive struggle all game long. 3-3 in the 4th quarter. I was driving to take the lead, and made a terrible decision. Threw into double coverage, intercepted on their 20.

Wash then pounded me down the field. 15 plays culminating in a TD. Back breaker. Great game though.
Old 09-02-2014, 09:48 AM   #524
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Updates to OP.

Posted aholbert32's auto sub settings. Many thanks to Aaron as he cracked the auto subs code!!! Fatigue is now at 60, suggested quarter length is now 13 minutes with 15 second accelerated clock runoff.

You enter these inside your CFM. Team page (roadmap tile) and enter them in. They work great!!! No disappearing players!

I also lowered punt power to 45.

I am awaiting Mizzou's 53 man roster and I will do all the QB edits for it and upload it to Madden share.

Other than awaiting an offline patch (I am currently playing a solo online Dolphins CFM) I am done. The sliders for me are perfect. I will continue to stream my official CFM games and once the big patch drops I will start a 32 team control CFM. I like to run a couple of teams (this year Saints and Dolphins) and also have the option to play other match-ups. But the game needs a big patch to correct the sim stat issue (fixed online), tone down sacks, enhance QB AI and pocket awareness, enhance CPU ball RB's ability to cut back sooner when lanes present themselves, shorts yardage CPU logic, fix the huge load screen bug in multi-team CFM's, and fix some commentary issues which are out of sync with what's going on in the game.

Keep in mind some of the really nice nuances of this years game in CFM that will affect your game:

1. Confidence - it truly does have a huge impact. QB accuracy, WR's hands, RB's holding onto the ball, DE rushing the passer, LB's making tackles...it really works.
2. Fatigue - at 60 it really can turn the tide of a game. Last night I was playing week one vs the Pats, Vereen was tired, took a screen pass in the red zone, crucial point of the game with under 4 minutes and the Pat's trailing 24-13. Laid a nice hit on him and the ball squirted loose. It was fatigue that led to that turnover. He crumbled to the ground. It was awesome.

Overall though a great game of Madden.

As far as the deep passing. Teams that are known for taking shots are doing so. Remember, the deep ball is not something you should see more than 2-4 times per game. And BTW you can hit the deep ball yourself. You have to have the right player, match-up and of course step up in the pocket and make the throw and I recommend taking control of your WR this year on flag and post routes to go up and user catch....CPU WR's are not fighting for the ball like they should. I truly believe WR/DB interactions will be a huge area of focus for Madden 16.

Enjoy Madden 15 everyone!!!!!!!!!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 09-02-2014 at 09:53 AM.
Old 09-02-2014, 09:54 AM   #525
Pro

OVR: 9

When I change auto subs I don't see an option to do it for CPU as well? What am I missing?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2014, 09:59 AM   #526
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGiani
When I change auto subs I don't see an option to do it for CPU as well? What am I missing?
It is just for your team (seems to work for the CPU...don't know how..it just does).

If your doing a 32 team CFM you can do it for every team in the league in the team section under the road-map tile.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-02-2014, 10:00 AM   #527
MVP

OVR: 1

"2. Fatigue - at 60 it really can turn the tide of a game. Last night I was playing week one vs the Pats, Vereen was tired, took a screen pass in the red zone, crucial point of the game with under 4 minutes and the Pat's trailing 24-13. Laid a nice hit on him and the ball squirted loose. It was fatigue that led to that turnover. He crumbled to the ground. It was awesome."

Just curious, how did you know Vereen was tired?
Old 09-02-2014, 10:05 AM   #528
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGiani
Play Now is for both, CFM I believe you need to input for all teams, 32 team control.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »