Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-09-2014, 10:07 AM   #1113
Rookie

MrPolo7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Not to take y'all off-topic, but quick question about the online CFM. I've only ever done offline, but I guess like you all I am going to bite the bullet until the actual patch comes out.

How often does "ea servers down" or "connection lost during the game" actually happen for you? I don't want to hate life because ea servers are sketchy haha
Old 09-09-2014, 10:16 AM   #1114
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

ok so I changed my mind and re started a online cfm.

I simmed the pre season and got to the 1st game against the steelers.

this game had a lot of turnovers 6 in total 4 for me 2 for steelers.

the 1st quarter ended in a tie 7-7.... the second quarter I exploded for 21 points the steelers got another td 28-14 @ half.

second half and I could do nothing the wheel's started falling off manziel as he threw back to back to back int's 3 straight drives... we got shut out steelers score on a pick 6 by Troy P. 28-21.

manziel would find his stride though and lead 3 straight TD drives and found Jordan twice and moore once... steeler's score again but we was 2 much in 4th... we win 48-28.

we did get to big ben 5 times the steelers only got to manziel once for sacks.

Manziel was 24-45 3 TD's 4 int 317 yards 53% cmp rating
Big Ben was 12-18 0 TD 1 int 96 yards 66 % cmp rating

Tate had 35 carries 212 yards 3 TD's avg 6.1 ypc with long of 40
Bell had 16 carries 181 yards 3 TD's avg 11.3 ypc with long of 87.

Cameron was manziels security blanket as he caught 10 passes for 150 yards 2 TD's
Austin had 4 catches 52 yards
Gabriel had 3 for 32 yards

Wheaton had 3 catches for 86 yards
Brown had 4 catches 31 yards no karate kicks to face of lanning lmao

Sheard, Robertson each had 7 tackles 2 sacks combined
Gilbert, Dansby each had 4 tackles, Dansby had 3 sacks

Worilds had 10 tackles 1 sack
Shazier had 8 tackles
Troy P had 7 tackles 3 int's
Timmons had 7 tackles 1 int

this was a good game it if wasent for the 4 int's could of really been a blow out and the defense for steelers stepped up as well.

now its on to face the saints gonna fix the pass protection up to 95 see if brees can pick apart my defense.
Old 09-09-2014, 10:33 AM   #1115
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPolo7
Not to take y'all off-topic, but quick question about the online CFM. I've only ever done offline, but I guess like you all I am going to bite the bullet until the actual patch comes out.

How often does "ea servers down" or "connection lost during the game" actually happen for you? I don't want to hate life because ea servers are sketchy haha
I asked this same question about a week ago because I feel exactly the same as you do. I have ONLY ever done offline CFM. I tried online CFM 2 years ago and got disconnected from server every other game and I was hardwired in, pretty sad.

BUUUUUT, I asked this question this year and the response was very optimistic, stating last year most of the EA server drop bugs had been fixed and they are EVEN better this year. I started my online CFM a few days ago and got through 3 games with no problems.

Also on a side note a lot of times last year when I was just messing around in my offline CFM or playing skills trainer it would pop up and say EA disconnected from server, this year that has not once happened and I have logged many hours so far just messing around in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2014, 10:42 AM   #1116
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

I have a question for Armor and/or Quinn.

You both have WR catch so high, like 75/85 for both HUM and CPU.

My question is last year I tried it high like that and while Wr's rarely dropped wide open passes (as it should be) they also ALWAYS held onto the ball when they got hit as they caught it making spectacular catch rating kinda worthless, once dropped last year to about 45-50 they began dropping balls when gettin hit.

At such high slider settings is it still playing how it did last year set at around 45-50 or do they catch EVERYTHING?
Old 09-09-2014, 10:52 AM   #1117
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

ANother question for ya'll and I know I'm blowing up this thread lol, my bad but

Is the React time, INT and pass coverage sliders pretty set in stone?

I know last year these 3 were the biggest issue for me and once I got them perfected Madden 25 was one of the best games I have ever played for CFM. I know last year the Pass coverage slider greatly affected INT's, at 50 everything near a DB was picked, at 35 they swatted it and occasionally picked it off, INT slider was worthless last year and React I forget what that was even set at.
Old 09-09-2014, 11:14 AM   #1118
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
ANother question for ya'll and I know I'm blowing up this thread lol, my bad but

Is the React time, INT and pass coverage sliders pretty set in stone?

I know last year these 3 were the biggest issue for me and once I got them perfected Madden 25 was one of the best games I have ever played for CFM. I know last year the Pass coverage slider greatly affected INT's, at 50 everything near a DB was picked, at 35 they swatted it and occasionally picked it off, INT slider was worthless last year and React I forget what that was even set at.

Nothing IMO is ever set in stone for anyone. What I mean is use the OP as a base to work off of for your playing style, skill level and approach to this game.

The best thing you can do is go to my Twitch Channel, click on past broadcasts and watch the following games at your leisure:

Week 2 vs Bills 9/6/14
Week 4 vs Raiders 9/6/14
Week 6 vs Packers
Week 7 vs Bears
Week 8 vs Jaguars

This will give you a clear picture on how the sliders perform inside an online CFM with the tuner and the opening day EA 53 man roster. It will show how I play the game, my style, skill level, play call routine, camera angle approach on defense etc.

AI has been really improved big time....the AI, animations are all on display on all these videos.

I now have a Dynasty thread going for my current Dolphins CFM. I will also broadcast CFM games on Twitch most of the time.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-09-2014, 01:53 PM   #1119
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

gonna give these a go with your final updated set.

Streaming an online Bills CFM right now with this slider set. Week 2, home against Miami.

http://www.twitch.tv/gosens6
Old 09-09-2014, 02:36 PM   #1120
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Two regular season games in, zero penalties against.

Come on EA, I'm using the Lions!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »