Home

JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

This is a discussion on JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-12-2015, 08:14 AM   #289
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

ok,i try 7 or 8 sets.the most populars.no all the sets that are published.i need 1 quarter or 2 to know if the sliders works or not.you can play with the you want,im not.im a purist in all the sports videogames and EA is touching my balls
all this years.every year the same.one year the sacks,other the interceptions,other the rush game.... but this year i win EA.I find the perfect and challenging mode to play .My own set of sliders.I post here some day.(sorry for my english guys.im not american player)
Old 02-12-2015, 08:18 AM   #290
Rookie

My sliders are published in General Discussion ,Ea sports forum.

and here today

Last edited by the5bigticket; 02-12-2015 at 08:26 AM.
Old 03-07-2015, 04:13 PM   #291
Rookie

bherman13's Arena

After two games of using these sliders, I like the stats for the most part. Though I think the 14 minutes with 11 second play clock might be too much time, at least for me. I'm currently rebuilding the Rams, and through two games The average score has been 41-38. Also, I'm averaging a little less than 3 ypc with Tre Mason/Zac Stacy. Any recommendations?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2015, 10:38 PM   #292
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bherman13
After two games of using these sliders, I like the stats for the most part. Though I think the 14 minutes with 11 second play clock might be too much time, at least for me. I'm currently rebuilding the Rams, and through two games The average score has been 41-38. Also, I'm averaging a little less than 3 ypc with Tre Mason/Zac Stacy. Any recommendations?

That's the first I heard of the score being too large. How many plays per game are you getting?

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 04-10-2015, 01:52 PM   #293
Rookie

For some reason I keep averaging 60-70-80 plays a game and my quarterbacks also barely get 50% completion a game and sometimes the computer still has very few incomplete passes, it's very inconsistent with the quarter back completions
Old 04-10-2015, 01:58 PM   #294
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by belthoff444
For some reason I keep averaging 60-70-80 plays a game and my quarterbacks also barely get 50% completion a game and sometimes the computer still has very few incomplete passes, it's very inconsistent with the quarter back completions

How exact are you following the house rules set in first post? Based on what you're doing differently I can make suggestions how to improve the number of plays.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 04-10-2015, 09:41 PM   #295
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaymeeAwesome
How exact are you following the house rules set in first post? Based on what you're doing differently I can make suggestions how to improve the number of plays.
I'm following everything the same (with the exception of the sub set that you mentioned) I don't know why, or for how long, it has been going over 60 plays a game, I just know that a lot of the time I'm forced to have more plays than I try to have, I usually run my starting halfback 20 plays a game and I try to keep it under 30 pass attempts but usually I have about 30 plays before the half begins, and after that I end up with 70-80 plays sometimes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2015, 09:43 PM   #296
Rookie

I also never user my defense, unless the quarterback goes something like 10-11 in the first quarter or half (this just happened) and I try to disrupt the passing completion, usually passes are to the halfbacks and full backs in the flats

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »