Home

Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

This is a discussion on Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2014, 12:19 AM   #329
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Quinn's Sliders (A&S base set w/ tweaks) SLIDERS COMPLETE

I hit the 2 minute warning in my game with your latest slider changes and lost my fracking connection to EA servers. LAME

I was playing the Patriots with my Monarchs(Redskins year 2) and Brady was hurt and couldn't play. Garoppolo went 17-19 for 168yds but I sacked him 11 times. Playing no switch, no snap jump, and only one of the sacks was by me. Could be that Garoppolo is a moron I don't know. I was up 31-10 when I lost the connection.

Rushing was a good challenge. Game felt good but those sacks gave the Pats no chance.
Old 09-29-2014, 09:53 AM   #330
Rookie

mathteacherct's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

Good sliders!
I'm 2 games into the season + Pre-season with the Raiders. I have won all both season games by a margin of 1-3 points. My QB stats are low, but my running game is a beast. MJD and Run DMc are a great combo (at least in the video game world). My d-line is good and without DJ Hayden my secondary would be weak.
I do se that sacks breed sacks. If my team can get a sack on first down, then it makes it easier to get sacks the next two downs. The CPU seems to hold the ball too long. Haven't played any tough QBs yet, I expect Brady will eat me alive in the next game.
Thanks for all the work to you and your buddies!
Old 09-29-2014, 11:07 AM   #331
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

God I hope they fix this sack crap with the patch. It kills games. In my game last night the cpu was moving the ball through the air and on the ground no problem, but sacks killed so many drives that the game was a blowout.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2014, 07:06 PM   #332
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Just a FYI to anyone that might be interested, I'm streaming year 1, week 12 game at the Chargers now.

twitch: forthequinn94

EDIT: Won 34-29.

Last edited by Shon 23; 09-29-2014 at 09:13 PM.
Old 09-29-2014, 07:26 PM   #333
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Im broadcasting game 5 , year 1, falcons at giants.

Twitch : Hunkerdownuga
Old 09-29-2014, 09:12 PM   #334
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Broadcasting another game, week 13 versus the 3-8 Raiders. I finally figured out the chat on my phone so I'll be in there as well, but mainly playing the game out.

Twitch: forthequinn94

EDIT: Won 40-14.

Last edited by Shon 23; 09-29-2014 at 11:10 PM.
Old 09-29-2014, 11:17 PM   #335
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

I'm making a change to the previously adjusted User Pass Coverage slider. I believe this increase has slightly altered the QB to holding on to the ball for just a second longer, waiting for his receivers to get open, taking 1 or 2 more total sacks a game. I've experienced a slight increase since the change and I believe this to be the result of 50 User Pass Coverage. So I will list the changes below. I am going to keep the adjustments below from now on, as I would rather have 1-3 sacks less, than a slightly higher completion percentage for CPU QBs. This is where it'll stay for both the User and CPU from now on.

Player Skill:

Pass Defense Reaction Time: 45

Pass Coverage: 45

CPU Skill

Adjustments edited in the OP.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2014, 09:44 AM   #336
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
I'm making a change to the previously adjusted User Pass Coverage slider. I believe this increase has slightly altered the QB to holding on to the ball for just a second longer, waiting for his receivers to get open, taking 1 or 2 more total sacks a game. I've experienced a slight increase since the change and I believe this to be the result of 50 User Pass Coverage. So I will list the changes below. I am going to keep the adjustments below from now on, as I would rather have 1-3 sacks less, than a slightly higher completion percentage for CPU QBs. This is where it'll stay for both the User and CPU from now on.

Player Skill:

CPU Skill

Adjustments edited in the OP.
I played my last game with these settings, solid. Only difference I changed was 14min quarters instead of 15. Was seeing every game over 130 plays, now last game was in 120's.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »