Home

The most important 2 sliders.

This is a discussion on The most important 2 sliders. within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2014, 02:18 AM   #73
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The most important 2 sliders.

It has been my experience that the lower the reaction time the quicker DB's are to getting to where the ball is; and pass coverage is that the higher you go the Defender has more ball awareness and thus goes hand in hand with interceptions...

So if u had a high Pass coverage and and high interception slider, you would increase interceptions...

It would also seem that reaction time may play a role in how quickly defenders swarm on anyone with the ball, including running backs...Which the Tackle slider also plays a role in...

Actually coverage skillz like M2M and Zone are calculated by the player ratings.

So with Pass reaction it may go something like this in regards to reacting to the ball in flight"

0 slider = about immediate reaction time
25 slider = about 1/10th sec reaction time
50 slider = about 2/10th sec reaction time
75 slider = about 3/10th sec reaction time
100 slider = about 4/10th sec reaction time
Old 09-18-2014, 02:26 AM   #74
Banned

RoDogz85's Arena

OVR: 1
What is a good "balance" between the reaction time/pass coverage sliders?
Old 09-18-2014, 02:32 AM   #75
Rookie

rushinplayallgame's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoDogz85
What is a good "balance" between the reaction time/pass coverage sliders?
just like the slider is, 4 or 5 for the human and 2 for the CPU is perfect.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2014, 03:21 AM   #76
Banned

RoDogz85's Arena

OVR: 1

What about the OPI and DPI sliders? Do they really affect how the WR goes for the ball?
Old 09-18-2014, 03:40 AM   #77
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
What about the OPI and DPI sliders? Do they really affect how the WR goes for the ball?

I am not sure if they do or not. I have been trying to find good sliders for me has I normal find that sliders are hear don't work that while for me has I find that my skill is below a lot of peoples has I find default all pro to be to hard. I have found that if you have the OPI slider up higher that WR don't do has good of a job at getting there feet in bounds on the side lines has they do when the slider is lower.
Old 09-18-2014, 04:05 AM   #78
Pro

HeavyHitter55's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
I have it set to 20 for both and it works fine IMO.

RIP J.J.
Old 09-18-2014, 04:15 AM   #79
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyHitter55
I have it set to 20 for both and it works fine IMO.

I think I may have to try that. I am conviced that no matter what you are not going to see OPI or DPI called so no point in having them at 100 and at 100 guys cant make catches on the side lines and get there feet down. I am finding that even at 50 that guys don't get there feet down enough but it is better then when at 100 so I may need to try below 50 and see if it helps even more.
Old 09-18-2014, 04:28 AM   #80
Banned

TrufflesEater's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbrentonbuck
This is because Dalton is set to Sense Pressure: Trigger Happy which seems to be the ideal trait this year. I am convinced the sense pressure trait is bugged. If you play someone with Sense Pressure: Ideal, they will hold the ball as if their trait is Oblivious. However, if their Sense Pressure is Trigger Happy, they actually play like Ideal should. It is really fubar. Dalton always plays great when I play him. If your next CPU opponent is Sense Pressure: Ideal you will go back to sacking him 72 times a game.
I'm not convinced this is true.

What's your QB Acc setting? I think most people are setting it way too low in over-reaction to very high completion percentage and overly conservative short passing game. Setting it above 50 doesn't make CPU QBs any more accurate, but they make better decisions and get sacked less.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »