Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 12-30-2014, 05:32 AM   #505
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Anyone playing these on slow speed?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2014, 11:55 AM   #506
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffey30
using the green set and just getting gashed through the air Dalton has completed 89 percent of his passes.....any tips/
Who do you control? Mix it up as much as you can. If you play man and you good at controlling a safety try helping out in coverage against the inside WR or TE and take away the quick drag, slant, or post corner routes that kill man coverage on this Madden. Man coverage takes away the comeback routes which the CPU likes to go to a decent amount of times per game. I get a lot of picks when they do that. Press the WRs sometimes. It throws off the timing of the routes sometimes. Mix in cover 3 too. I have a friend who uses it almost all game and it seems to work okay for him. Use cover 2 when there in the redzone sometimes.. The coverage is broken for the USER but if you are creative along with making plays with the player you are controlling you can tone down there completion percentage. The CPUs catching at 40 helps a lot too.
Old 12-30-2014, 11:58 AM   #507
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
Anyone playing these on slow speed?
I only use fast or very fast. I always use those speeds so I wouldn't know but from what I hear normal and higher is the best speeds to use to tone down the CPU from taking a crazy amount of sacks. Test it out for yourself with my green set and see how it goes.
Old 12-30-2014, 09:58 PM   #508
Rookie

Nykez's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Hey what's up man? I see you took care of business with them. Keep me posted on your next few games..
lost 2nd game 28-14. looking good so far!
Old 12-30-2014, 11:57 PM   #509
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nykez
lost 2nd game 28-14. looking good so far!
Hopefully the games stay random and balanced for you.. Who did play?
Old 12-31-2014, 06:03 AM   #510
MVP

I'm having a helluva time stopping the cpu offense playing with the green set.
Old 12-31-2014, 07:19 AM   #511
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
I'm having a helluva time stopping the cpu offense playing with the green set.
What team are you using and what team are you playing against? There are going to be games where you can't stop the CPU just like there are games in real life where some offenses can't be stopped sometimes. Play a few games to get a larger sample size amd if it continues to be an issue I'll help you adjust something..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2014, 07:41 AM   #512
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
What team are you using and what team are you playing against? There are going to be games where you can't stop the CPU just like there are games in real life where some offenses can't be stopped sometimes. Play a few games to get a larger sample size amd if it continues to be an issue I'll help you adjust something..
I played a half of two different games...As Dallas I played SF...As Cincinnati, I played the Falcons. I wasn't successful as either...

I'm using the Blue set for HUM, but the green for CPU. One of the reasons I struggled, I think, is the inability to make 1st downs and hold onto the ball. So, I'm going to lower the HUM set to either green or red and see how that goes. Better time of possession for me will probably eliminate my perception of defensive ineptness. I'll keep you posted.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »