Home

the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

This is a discussion on the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2014, 08:30 AM   #249
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Rules are rules, and we MUST ALL abide by them!

Waaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaap ladies? All good with the Wiz, alllll goooood.... Gobble-gobble filled meeee belly, got some Green Friday & Dial-Up Modem Monday deals for the peeps on my "NICE" list, while my shorty picked up some Victoria "Not So" Secret lingerie for Mr. "NAUGHTY" himself ....No, no, no, no.... Not for me to put on, in case your thinking that I am one of the West Coast metro-sexual types who likes to try new things.... Just the basics puuuhlease.....

the All-JohnM Beta Mods are done! DONE! Will post them on Friday, since I am making chedda' for the next three days...

By the way, it was great to see that the Millennium Falcon still has the 'nads to take on a gaggle of tie-fighters... December 2015 cannot come soon enough....

m15 killa' sliders, just around the corner....

Man, I hope the new Star Wars doesn't suck. I don't think I can handle another Phantom Menace or Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls. I take great offense when people kill my childhood.

Great to see you back Troublemaker. Can't wait til Friday.
Old 12-02-2014, 10:58 PM   #250
Pro

OVR: 5
Cool Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

theSliderWhisperer (aka the Wiz) has moved his thread to the following link:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...r-sliders.html

Come and join the Wiz and his merry band of peeps in their quest for Madden slider glory!
Old 12-02-2014, 11:12 PM   #251
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Quote:

Come and join the Wiz and his merry band of peeps in their quest for Madden slider glory!

Lmao looks like that was short lived 😂😂😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2014, 11:20 PM   #252
Pro

OVR: 5
Icon6 Re: the Good, the Bad and the Ugly; theSliderWhizperer’s M15 - GAME CHANGER SLIDERS

Quote:

Uuuuh, check that Bob, it seems that maybe the Wiz should not (can not?) post in the OS Sports, Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders cyber chalkboard moving forward....Kinda confused about thread creation guidelines, but rules are rules and the Wiz is cool to abide by them ....

OS peeps that would like to pick my mind for ideas or slider recs can drop the Wiz a line at [email protected]

Packing up my crayons and lunch pail. Was fun knowing y'all. Sayonara!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg the end.jpg (8.9 KB, 103 views)
Old 12-02-2014, 11:25 PM   #253
Banned

OVR: 32

Well, that's one way to leave a legacy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-02-2014, 11:56 PM   #254
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0

Wiz, I understand what you are saying on your end, but from the response of the OS mod, he did not say you could not post your sliders. I'm confused as to why you would not post them on the front page of this thread?
Old 12-03-2014, 12:00 AM   #255

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

You're free to post your sliders in this thread. I'll even change the title if that's what you want.

You don't need to create a new thread just because you didn't understand the rules and created a new name. Plus I've seen a lot more spamming of nonsense in this thread rather than slider posting and testing.

Don't need another thread for you to talk more about yourself than about your historic sliders.

If you would like me to rename this thread, feel free to let me know. And keep in mind you can always edit any post you make including the first post of the thread with your sliders.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2014, 08:01 AM   #256
Banned

OVR: 21

First post = Oct22. 42 days later and still nothing. I say let it go. It's not happening...we've been played guys.

C
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »