Home

Last try. Recommend me a slider that you are not top 3 in sacks.

This is a discussion on Last try. Recommend me a slider that you are not top 3 in sacks. within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2015, 06:41 PM   #201
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Last try. Recommend me a slider that you are not top 3 in sacks.

You can try my sliders, I see about 2-3 sacks per game with my sliders
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2015, 01:39 PM   #202
Pro

KwiLL23's Arena

OVR: 4

What slider set can I use for a human vs. human matchup to get realistic results?
Old 05-03-2015, 03:28 PM   #203
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwiLL23
What slider set can I use for a human vs. human matchup to get realistic results?
I personally have never played human v human, but my guess would be to check the slider forum for CPU v CPU sliders...

That should level out the game's issues and make things neutral, which will leave things driven (primarily) by USER ability...
Old 05-03-2015, 03:35 PM   #204
Pro

KwiLL23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
I personally have never played human v human, but my guess would be to check the slider forum for CPU v CPU sliders...

That should level out the game's issues and make things neutral, which will leave things driven (primarily) by USER ability...
Thanks for the response. So just like you said, my best bet would be to go with a cpu vs cpu slider set for user vs user games? Could I even just play with everything on default?
Old 05-03-2015, 03:38 PM   #205
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

Quote:
Thanks for the response. So just like you said, my best bet would be to go with a cpu vs cpu slider set for user vs user games? Could I even just play with everything on default?
Default could / should work, but I'd also consider looking into the CPU v CPU sliders...

The game "out of the box" has some issues that will be beyond either of your control, since you only control one player at a time...

That's my best guess...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2015, 03:51 PM   #206
Pro

KwiLL23's Arena

Quote:
Default could / should work, but I'd also consider looking into the CPU v CPU sliders...

The game "out of the box" has some issues that will be beyond either of your control, since you only control one player at a time...

That's my best guess...
Alright thanks. I have used your sliders for a head to head matchup against a couple of people and they work, but it is better suited for user vs cpu because we would have crazy passing yards and a high scoring game. Not knocking your sliders because I could not phantom the thought of trying to put sliders together. I appreciate all that you do man.
Old 05-05-2015, 01:30 PM   #207
Pro

KwiLL23's Arena

Quote:

That's my best guess...
Thanks for the suggestion once again. I think I have found a set of cpu vs cpu sliders from Madden 25 for my user vs user games in 15. Would you also recommend using their penalty settings or could I run with yours?
Old 05-05-2015, 01:59 PM   #208
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

Quote:
Thanks for the suggestion once again. I think I have found a set of cpu vs cpu sliders from Madden 25 for my user vs user games in 15. Would you also recommend using their penalty settings or could I run with yours?
The penalties worked slightly differently in M25, so I'd use something from this year for that...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »