Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2015, 05:12 PM   #793
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodean
Enjoying your sliders, first time user, but the QB accuracy (using 3) right now seems awfully low. Even with Tom Brady, very had to get many completions at all..balls are thrown all over the place, which doesn't make me smile.
It's actually 4 on the black set. You have to be really good using the left stick in order to play with the accuracy that low. On every set of mine you have to pretty much use the left stick on every throw unless you raise the USER accuracy to 40 and then you won't have to use it much. So if you continue to struggle with certain passes sailing you raise the USER accuracy.
Old 09-27-2015, 05:17 PM   #794
Rookie

OVR: 0

Anybody gettin too many roughing the qb penalties ok getting 4/5 a game
Old 09-27-2015, 05:33 PM   #795
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandetta
Really enjoying these Jarrod (black). I'm lowering roughing the passer to amp up my pass rush today as the blocking is pretty irritating if I don't control a lineman. Let you know if that works this year along with box scores tonight after real football.

I typically control the most athletic safety, so coverage is a bit easy - shutting down outside receivers almost entirely. What would you suggest?

I tried QB acc at 3, but the inorganic throws bother me and CPU coverage (specifically INT at 70-80) feels like it compensates nicely.
Yeah I started messing around with lowering the CPUs pass blocking to 30 for all 4 sets(It's already 30 on green) but I'm probably going to have to raise the CPUs accuracy on the red, blue, and black to compensate. Right now I'm messing around with the CPUs accuracy at 70 on the black with the CPUs pass blocking at 30. You can test that out if you want to. The raise in accuracy might help out the CPU attacking you more with outside WRs.. Test that out for a few games and let me know how it goes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2015, 05:35 PM   #796
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz and skins 202
You have it at 51 right? That's why I have it at 50. At 51 you see way too many but at 50 you hardly see it called. Can't get the right balanced. What I have on the front page is pretty much the borderline for each penalty slider.
Old 09-27-2015, 05:41 PM   #797
Rookie

Quote:
Just switched it mine was on 51
Old 09-27-2015, 05:57 PM   #798
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Just switched it mine was on 51
Yeah it's like pick what you want with that slider. At 51 it's way too many and at 50 it's hardly any.
Old 09-28-2015, 12:24 AM   #799
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

New update on the front page.

No changes to the Green set.
September 28th- On the Red set I raised the CPUs INTs to 60.
September 28th- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs INTs to 75.
September 28th- On the Black set I raised the CPUs INTs to 90.

I felt like the CPUs pass defense needed a little bit of a boost from the way I been passing the ball along with some of the feedback I been getting from some guys. I basically wanted to make it to where you can't be reckless, and force passes into traffic at all times without paying the price for it sometimes. You have to play smart and throw the ball away sometimes. I can tell that the guys who struggle with picks never throw the ball away. They feel like they have to make every throw and hope for the best. You can't don't that in real life. All the smart QBs in real life throw the ball away when nothing is open. The scrub QBs are the one's who are reckless and throw passes into traffic at all times. Don't be that guy. You have to play smart and throw the ball away or take the sack if nothing is open. Just because the INTs are this high doesn't mean every pass will be picked off though. The CPU still goes for swats and bat downs but if you continue to be reckless they will start picking off everything and you'll look like Kaepernick did today.. But you have the option to lower the INTs all the way down to the green set(45) if you are struggling that bad with picks and you want to improve your decision making before raising the INTs back up. I'm at that point where I need the INTs this high in order for my passing to get slowed down and there's a few other's who need it like this too.
Old 09-28-2015, 01:30 AM   #800
Rookie

first off jarodd thanks for the time and effort on these sliders! much appreciated man. I am using the all madden set. I am having a difficult time with 2 things. Running and throwing INTs. I threw 5 in my last game and only rushed for 50 yards. I will say I play 15 minute quarters. From reading over your last post I am going to guess for the INT issue, I need to start throwing the ball away more. I'll admit I am one of those players who thinks I can always make something happen. Any tips for more rushing success?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »