Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2015, 06:57 PM   #769
Rookie

chichoslg's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Do you have the USER accuray at 40? You have to have the USER accuracy at 40 if you are not going to use the left stick. The USER accuracy below 40 forces the USER to use the left stick on almost every throw or else you'll have situations where the ball will sail on you like that. I also believe you are forcing passes too.. That's way too many INTs for the green set man.. Let me ask you this question. Do you ever throw the ball away if everything is covered? You can't force every pass. If nothing is open throw it away..
i have user accuracy 25 and i use left stick. When i say that i dont force the pass believe in me. Passer no preassure and receiver open...but pass go to other hands. When i can im going to make a vídeo and post it

Last edited by chichoslg; 09-25-2015 at 07:10 PM.
Old 09-25-2015, 07:30 PM   #770
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichoslg
i have user accuracy 25 and i use left stick. When i say that i dont force the pass believe in me. Passer no preassure and receiver open...but pass go to other hands. When i can im going to make a vídeo and post it
Yeah but are you using the left stick on those passes where your WRs are open? You have to use it on every single throw besides streak routes. If you are using the left stick on those open throws you're talking about that means you are messing up with the way you are using the left stick so that's something you need to jump in practice and work on. Either do that or raise the accuracy to 30 so you can get more assistance on your throws when using the left stick. Lower the CPUs INTs to 40 until you get better with your throws. You have to accept the fact that it's you with these bad throws and decision making.
Old 09-25-2015, 08:44 PM   #771
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
If the game felt good with the original sliders you might wanna see how it plays out for a few games before plugging in them tweaks..
Alright. I will definitely take your advice. However, I'd just found out that my room mate accidentally deleted my freaking franchise when trying to delete his and start over. At least I wasn't deep into my franchise xD

Word of warning to all of you in college or going to college: Be careful with your gaming systems lol

It's all good though. I can just restart it. But this time I'm taking a different approach. Since I have way too much time on my hands and I love Madden, I'm using two teams. The Rams and The Chargers. Two different teams that I haven't played too much with before. I'm keeping the original green settings and trying that out.

Not only will that be more fun for me, mixing up the teams, but I am sure that I can find out where my problems were, if it was just the 49ers as a team or if everything is reoccuring. I'll still post updates on how these games go to get feed back. Maybe my roommates mistake wasn't that bad after all xD
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2015, 08:50 PM   #772
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by termi201nator
Alright. I will definitely take your advice. However, I'd just found out that my room mate accidentally deleted my freaking franchise when trying to delete his and start over. At least I wasn't deep into my franchise xD

Word of warning to all of you in college or going to college: Be careful with your gaming systems lol

It's all good though. I can just restart it. But this time I'm taking a different approach. Since I have way too much time on my hands and I love Madden, I'm using two teams. The Rams and The Chargers. Two different teams that I haven't played too much with before. I'm keeping the original green settings and trying that out.

Not only will that be more fun for me, mixing up the teams, but I am sure that I can find out where my problems were, if it was just the 49ers as a team or if everything is reoccuring. I'll still post updates on how these games go to get feed back. Maybe my roommates mistake wasn't that bad after all xD
Yeah playing with them 2 teams will definitely give you a different look and let you see how things are playing out. Let me know how it goes.
Old 09-26-2015, 01:38 AM   #773
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Welp, had to factory reset my xbox (at least that's all that worked), so I lost my franchises I've been posting here about. Guess I'll start a Rams franchise, with the Gurley Mason 1-2 punch.

More importantly, I think I lost my witcher 3 saves. Put over 100+ in that game, my little gamer heart skipped a beat.

EDIT: False alarm! Looks like my offline franchise did save. Hopefully witcher did too Hahaha.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Datninja619; 09-26-2015 at 02:41 AM.
Old 09-26-2015, 11:13 AM   #774
Rookie

Yeah I really want a good challenge, so I'll have to practice throwing the different types of passes. High, low, left, right, bullet, lob, tap lob and remember what throws to make against what coverages. I stopped the run pretty well, pretty much held most running games to 70-80 yards unless it was an elite tough rb like Bell, Lynch, etc. So I'll probably leave it at 45.
Old 09-26-2015, 11:15 AM   #775
Rookie

and btw has anyone figured out the RB subs? Is the 84-80 working for everyone? I'd like to see a higher ratio, personally.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2015, 11:17 AM   #776
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by collinzoober5
and btw has anyone figured out the RB subs? Is the 84-80 working for everyone? I'd like to see a higher ratio, personally.
It works for me. Sometimes it doesn't, and they are orange and still in the lineup. I think that's a bug though.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »