Home

Playmakers Madden 16 Pro Level Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 16 Pro Level Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2015, 09:38 PM   #49
MVP

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Playmakers Madden 16 Pro Level Sliders

Playmaker--any recommended changes if playing on normal speed?
Old 09-24-2015, 01:03 AM   #50
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmac0322
Thank you Playmaker. I have played some of the best Madden games that I have had in awhile. Love the tackle slider being low. Helps the AI so much. I am also loving the way that the games are not playing the same. One game will be a shoot out. The next one is a defensive struggle. Lots of variety. I am thinking about tweaking a little because I am starting to run the ball a little to well I think. I am using the Niners. My last two games Hyde had 160 yds then the next game I had 170. Do you think I should raise it to all pro or just lower run blocking? Any suggestions?
I would suggest lowering Run Blocking to 10 because really it's a overrated slider in Madden.....

That will fix your issue or get you going in the right direction

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 09-24-2015, 01:06 AM   #51
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoast49ers
How many plays per game are you seeing with 12 min quarters?
Not the NFL average that's for sure.....

You guys can increase the QTR Minutes if you like I just don't have much time to play longer games now days myself.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2015, 01:15 AM   #52
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
Playmaker--any recommended changes if playing on normal speed?
I would suggest lowering Human Run Block and Human INT down on Normal speed.....

CPU should be fine since I kept most of their sliders at default gameplay settings.

I will probably provide updates or suggestions throughout the season but I don't want to make constant changes because at the end of the day once you start doing that it'll be a weekly thing and this years Madden is too good IMO to be jacking around with sliders all year LOL!

Last edited by Playmakers; 09-24-2015 at 01:17 AM.
Old 09-25-2015, 02:04 AM   #53
Rookie

romeosdistress's Arena

OVR: 1

played one game. beat the raiders 31-19. first game using the sliders. first im ive actually enjoyeed playing. did the first 3 games on all pro default, wasnt very enjoyable. thanks for the good job.

running game for the cpu was nice over 200 yards. i like the toned down qb accuracy and better pass defense. jay cutler did have a good game though. alshon jeffery is insane in the game, i try not to throw it up to him too often. murray did torch me twice lol, one long run and one long screen catch. fun as hell though. bears defense is pretty bad.

Last edited by romeosdistress; 09-25-2015 at 02:10 AM.
Old 09-27-2015, 09:09 PM   #54
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Played a little bit yesterday and maybe it's just me but penalties seem low compared to what has been happening in the NFL lately....

Also it really bothers me that Madden still hasn't got special teams right...

When you look around the league every week there's a special teams play being made that turns a game....

I mentioned this in the Lower Tackle Thread I created that it seems like players take the perfect angles in Madden and pursuit is damn near flawless which kills any threat of a CPU return man hurting you.

I wish EA would add separate sliders for special teams other than kicking sliders.

I'm going to continue to experiment with the Tackle slider because I think that's the slider which is key in the return game for the CPU.

Old 09-28-2015, 07:32 AM   #55
Banned

OVR: 21

Yeah, Rex said special teams bothered him too. He wants to make that one of the features that gets attention for next year as it is an important part of any team's strategy and ability to stay competitive. On the radar for next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2015, 04:28 PM   #56
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

OVR: 31

Playmakers, love the Pro sliders you always develop. I followed you over to VSP looking for Pro sliders and I'm glad you're back at OS.

Played a few games and found that I need to up the CPU rushing attack a bit and lower mine. I need the CPU to generate more offense as I beat the Pats as the Bills, 41-10 in my CFM. Brady had less than 150 yards and Boldin has less than 70 yards rushing. Meanwhile, I could run all day, didn't matter which back I had in, they were easily amassing 6-7 yards a carry.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »