JoshC1977's M16 Sliders - Page 310 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2016, 08:05 PM   #2473
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
Dumb question. How do you change penalties by something besides increments of 5.
You can't....main menu is by increments of 5 only. Pay attention to the slider setup....the settings under MM are for Main Menu, the settings under CFM should be entered in your CFM mode once started.
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 08:59 PM   #2474
MVP
 
jmurphy31's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: Jun 2008
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
You can't....main menu is by increments of 5 only. Pay attention to the slider setup....the settings under MM are for Main Menu, the settings under CFM should be entered in your CFM mode once started.
Any Thanks. Just played a game. I had 2 rbs get knocked out plus a wr. Is that normal? I crushed the steelers. My offense was slowed down a little more than normal but the steelers were bad offensively. I'll keep playing this weekend. Thanks again
jmurphy31 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 02:06 AM   #2475
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Hey Josh, love these sliders on coach mode. My only problem since moving the facenask slider up to 56 in CFM is robo QBs. Played about 8 games and their completion percentages are in the 80s in every game as they just won't throw downfield. I think I'll go back to the previous setting but would you mind reminding me what it was? Cheers

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
Monty White is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 02:08 AM   #2476
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty White
Hey Josh, love these sliders on coach mode. My only problem since moving the facenask slider up to 56 in CFM is robo QBs. Played about 8 games and their completion percentages are in the 80s in every game as they just won't throw downfield. I think I'll go back to the previous setting but would you mind reminding me what it was? Cheers

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
Pretty sure we were at 53 for the CFM setting....
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 04:13 AM   #2477
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Pretty sure we were at 53 for the CFM setting....
53 was what I had in mind, many thanks for confirming what I thought

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
Monty White is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 03:03 PM   #2478
MVP
 
jmurphy31's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: Jun 2008
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Josh

I think I found a setting where I can finish a season. Thanks for all the time and effort. Played 3 games so far. After the first game I almost said these weren't for me. I absolutely crushed the steelers 41-13 with bug ben throwing 6 picks. Then I had a good close game with the bills and won 27-17. (But I scored a real late TD to seal the win). In week 3 I was 27-0 in the first quarter vs jags (scored on first pass of game, 2 pick 6s and another brady TD). But had to get a late stop and run the clock out to win 40-34.

Just want to make sure I have all the tgongs correctly changed though. When you say turn of all other assists, what do you mean? Everything like presnap menu, auto strafe, switch assist. Etc

Thansk.

Last edited by jmurphy31; 07-04-2016 at 03:24 PM.
jmurphy31 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 11:31 PM   #2479
MVP
 
SpaceBoyXVII's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: 802
Posts: 206
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Josh, a couple of slider questions for you:
1. Does dropping speed threshold down to 0 have the same effect as last gen? i.e. More big plays? I play 3 min quarters and would like to see a little more scoring.

2. Kinda ties with the 1st question, would putting game speed to Slow or Normal help with what I'm trying to accomplish?

I'm playing on default All-Pro, all assists on, 50 for fatigue and injuries, and 55 for penalties(Expect RTP and IBITB at 50). I appreciate any insight you can give!
SpaceBoyXVII is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 12:50 AM   #2480
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtalley347
Josh, a couple of slider questions for you:
1. Does dropping speed threshold down to 0 have the same effect as last gen? i.e. More big plays? I play 3 min quarters and would like to see a little more scoring.

2. Kinda ties with the 1st question, would putting game speed to Slow or Normal help with what I'm trying to accomplish?

I'm playing on default All-Pro, all assists on, 50 for fatigue and injuries, and 55 for penalties(Expect RTP and IBITB at 50). I appreciate any insight you can give!
1. Yup, it breaks the game as badly as it always has. Sorry, but never seriously been a subscriber to the zero threshold approach. I DID try it for M16 in early testing...it borks the game something fierce....defenders run in slo mo, pursuit angles are wonky, etc.

2. Game speed won't do much.

My recommendation is default AP across the board, all assists off, all penalties at default, all autosubs at 60/80. We made all of the penalty adjustments in an effort to make the defense better to get sim gameplay. The best recommendation, obviously, is to increase quarter length, but I am guessing you're using that length for a reason.
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:34 PM.

Top -