Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2015, 12:10 AM   #449
MVP

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Perhaps....but like with any slider setup, it isn't going to be "one size fits all". I'll know more once I can get some more extended play in over the weekend.

It all comes down to players responding appropriately based on the situation and their ratings. If they do so at default, I am fine with that.
I don't think it's placebo. I'm playing default all pro/penalties default as it fits my skill level and its outstanding. Like a different game vs. pre patch.

Josh--if I want to slightly increase the frequency of penalties can I raise some of the penalty sliders to 55 without disrupting gameplay? I don't want to alter gameplay at all right now but I would love to see a few more penalties called.
Old 11-20-2015, 12:38 AM   #450
Rookie

OVR: 0

Josh, are you still working on an All Madden set?
Old 11-20-2015, 01:48 AM   #451
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

I wasn't seeing any real pass rush after the patch, deleted my profile and sliders and went back in. Pass rush was back and working real well.

I've always played all Madden, but went straight to default All-Pro with some penalty tweaks. I pulled out a 23-20 OT victory as the Jags over the Titans and then lost to the Patriots as the Rams 27-37.

Stats were pretty good. The only thing I would consider changing is lowering tackling a bit to see more broken tackles, but I had over 130 yards rushing each game so I don't want to make it easier. The AI had a little problem running the ball as well.

Upping the pass interference and holding and off sides didn't seem to affect the gameplay.

Pretty amazing that default All-Pro was challenging considering I always used to have to try to crank the sliders on all-madden to get a challenge.

Overall, I'd say this is pretty good at default.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2015, 06:46 PM   #452
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by toneloc129
Josh, are you still working on an All Madden set?
As I said earlier, I gave default All Madden (no penalty adjustments) some play last night and really like what I saw. If you want to play on All Madden and don't mind collecting some data, give that a shot and let me know your impressions.

I'm still very much feeling things out right now with the new patch. The premise behind my pre-patch set was to fix the one big thing with this game, line interactions but leaving nearly everything else at default. They seem to have done that with this patch.

Before I do anything, I am going to run some games at both default All Pro and All Madden with no penalty slider adjustments. It had occurred to me that my default All Pro testing was all done before I re-installed. I want to give that another shot before I proceed to any further tweaks. I also want to give default All Madden some burn too.

Once I get that baseline done, I'll see where we stand....
Old 11-20-2015, 06:49 PM   #453
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
I don't think it's placebo. I'm playing default all pro/penalties default as it fits my skill level and its outstanding. Like a different game vs. pre patch.

Josh--if I want to slightly increase the frequency of penalties can I raise some of the penalty sliders to 55 without disrupting gameplay? I don't want to alter gameplay at all right now but I would love to see a few more penalties called.
I think so....but that is something I am going to look at as well.
Old 11-20-2015, 09:02 PM   #454
Banned

Going to start my Jags CFM tonight with the OP set josh.

I'm on satellite with 10gb bandwidth so I'm not sure I want to reinstall. But, maybe I delete the game and it will see the installs locally on the disk and not download, I'm not sure.

Think it's worth trying without deleting and reinstalling?
Old 11-20-2015, 09:08 PM   #455
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywatt

I'm on satellite with 10gb bandwidth so I'm not sure I want to reinstall. But, maybe I delete the game and it will see the installs locally on the disk and not download, I'm not sure.

Nah...but maybe delete your profile, make sure the tuner is deleted, and then start a new CFM.

BTW, took down the OP set. What I really suggest right now is to go default AP. Set offsides, false start, DPI, and DHd to 55; FM to 45; and the rest at default. I'll explain my rationale in another post.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2015, 09:13 PM   #456
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywatt

I'm nearing the end of season one of a Jags franchise using these (coupled with no switch on both sides).....4-10 right now. REALLY having a hard time with Gus's running game concepts......but really enjoying these big, physical receivers.......

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »