Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 169 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2016, 12:01 PM   #1345
Hall of Fame
 
jb12780's Arena
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: The Bronx
Posts: 9,068
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

Thanks. I'm using the all pro set with 15 minutes quarters and a 15 second play clock.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
__________________
GT:jb12780
PSN:jb12780
jb12780 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 12:06 PM   #1346
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
Thanks. I'm using the all pro set with 15 minutes quarters and a 15 second play clock.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
Nice. Hope you see some good stuff, just in case u have some pretty high scoring games, u can balance the score with 12 min quarters and 15-20 second run off.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 12:06 PM   #1347
Hall of Fame
 
jb12780's Arena
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: The Bronx
Posts: 9,068
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Nice. Hope you see some good stuff, just in case u have some pretty high scoring games, u can balance the score with 12 min quarters and 15-20 second run off.
Ok will definitely keep that in mind.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
__________________
GT:jb12780
PSN:jb12780
jb12780 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 12:16 PM   #1348
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

curious question for everyone using my All-Pro, what threshold are u guys using if you're not using the 45 I recommend? When I did the testing 45 seem pretty good in balancing the WR vs CB pass game, I saw something that concerned me, Jason Witten is not a fast TE, and he was burning some linebackers who had a speed of 80-83,didnt look right to me, curious if anyone has notice anything strange when it comes to threshold, as I stated before I used to be a guy who played with threshold between 0-20 in previous years, but that was when you would have tons of players with speeds from 90-99, now you see majority of speeds from 88-95, EA changed the speed rating system by using players 40 times, it would make sense that maybe using threshold at 48-50 would be good because while WR, CB, and RBs speeds have been dropped, the other non speed players speeds have dropped even more, so using a threshold of 0-20 seems to overly exaggerate speeds in this game, it's like NFL vs High School players, I even went back to madden 15 to test the threshold yesterday and it was a big difference, they either really fixed the balancing of threshold in Madden 16 or the new speed rating system made a huge difference, so I'm really leaning towards keeping threshold between 48-50.
__________________
We Dem Boyz

Last edited by Flazko; 01-15-2016 at 12:19 PM.
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 12:33 PM   #1349
Rookie
 
colt40five's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: College Station, TX
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
curious question for everyone using my All-Pro, what threshold are u guys using if you're not using the 45 I recommend? When I did the testing 45 seem pretty good in balancing the WR vs CB pass game, I saw something that concerned me, Jason Witten is not a fast TE, and he was burning some linebackers who had a speed of 80-83,didnt look right to me, curious if anyone has notice anything strange when it comes to threshold, as I stated before I used to be a guy who played with threshold between 0-20 in previous years, but that was when you would have tons of players with speeds from 90-99, now you see majority of speeds from 88-95, EA changed the speed rating system by using players 40 times, it would make sense that maybe using threshold at 48-50 would be good because while WR, CB, and RBs speeds have been dropped, the other non speed players speeds have dropped even more, so using a threshold of 0-20 seems to overly exaggerate speeds in this game, it's like NFL vs High School players, I even went back to madden 15 to test the threshold yesterday and it was a big difference, they either really fixed the balancing of threshold in Madden 16 or the new speed rating system made a huge difference, so I'm really leaning towards keeping threshold between 48-50.
I'm seeing some of the same. I've also noticed line backers in man get burned to the flats as well. by Lower speed tight end and fullbacks. Then they turn up the field for 15 yds before the linebacker gets close. It doesn't happen repeatedly, but mostly on crucial downs like 3rd or red zone plays.

Last edited by colt40five; 01-15-2016 at 12:36 PM.
colt40five is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 12:37 PM   #1350
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by colt40five
I'm seeing some of the same. I've also noticed line backers in man get burned to the flats as well. by Lower speed tight end and fullbacks. Then they turn up the field for 15 yds before the linebacker gets close. It doesn't happen repeatedly, but mostly on crucial downs like 3rd or red zone plays.
Thanks for the feedback, it's happening once in a while but I don't want it to happen at all, I upped threshold to 48 and I'm playing a game now to see the difference



EDIT : threshold at 48 is playing awesome!
__________________
We Dem Boyz

Last edited by Flazko; 01-15-2016 at 12:42 PM.
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 12:49 PM   #1351
Rookie
 
colt40five's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: College Station, TX
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Thanks for the feedback, it's happening once in a while but I don't want it to happen at all, I upped threshold to 48 and I'm playing a game now to see the difference



EDIT : threshold at 48 is playing awesome!
On Slow?

I've played a couple on Normal with 45 and it helped slightly.
Also, is there any chance it could be the Accel Clock?

The last 2 games i was at Normal/45, one with 12min/20sec, and one with 15/14 and was seeing multiple blown coverages and fast tightends.

The game I'm playing now is Normal/45 with 15min/12sec and it feels more balanced with the linebacker to tight end speed, and the defensive play overall.

EDIT: It's like with less time at the line of scrimmage, the CPU isn't making as many big plays, and CPU defense is playing tighter. Averaging more 5-6 yd per play, than 8-10. Just a theory though.

And these are with the All-Pro

Last edited by colt40five; 01-15-2016 at 12:52 PM.
colt40five is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 12:51 PM   #1352
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by colt40five
On Slow?

I've played a couple on Normal with 45 and it helped slightly.
Also, is there any chance it could be the Accel Clock?

The last 2 games i was at Normal/45, one with 12min/20sec, and one with 15/14 and was seeing multiple blown coverages and fast tightends.

The game I'm playing now is Normal/45 with 15min/12sec and it feels more balanced with the linebacker to tight end speed, and the defensive play overall.

EDIT: It's like with less time at the line of scrimmage, the CPU isn't making as many big plays, and CPU defense is playing tighter. Averageing more 5-6 yd per play, than 8-10.
I'm using 12 min quarters, 18 run off, on Slow, threshold 48.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:54 AM.

Top -