Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 135 83.33%
No 27 16.67%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-19-2015, 03:30 PM   #945
Rookie

v0ice0freas0n's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Hi again,

Just played my first game with your new sliders with everything set to exactly how you have it. And it was amazing! Most realistic game I've had in a long time. Only thing was after the second quarter Ryan Matthews and Darren Sproles disappear, due to fatigue I'm guessing? Have fatigue at 57 like you say and PS at 20. Any idea how to fix this? Was in play now btw
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2015, 03:38 PM   #946
Rookie

Hey Flazko, would it be possible to post the sliders back in November before the most recent patch, I just can't seem to get acquainted with the new ones and I lost the old ones when I put these ones in? The cpu offense is too strong. Please and thank you.
Old 12-19-2015, 08:07 PM   #947
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by v0ice0freas0n
Hi again,

Just played my first game with your new sliders with everything set to exactly how you have it. And it was amazing! Most realistic game I've had in a long time. Only thing was after the second quarter Ryan Matthews and Darren Sproles disappear, due to fatigue I'm guessing? Have fatigue at 57 like you say and PS at 20. Any idea how to fix this? Was in play now btw

I have the same problem. Latavious Murray on the Raiders doesn't come back after halftime.
Old 12-19-2015, 08:56 PM   #948
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by v0ice0freas0n
Hi again,

Awesome. Glad you're enjoying. And my guess is not to raise fatigue over 55 in play now. It used to be where u shouldn't raise fatigue over 58 but since the patch I've noticed that even at 56-57 in play now the RBs still dispear. I would think that leaving it under 55 in play now and 57 is fine in cfm. Been playing lots of games in cfm and my RB has been able to finish a full game.
Old 12-19-2015, 08:58 PM   #949
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfootpowell
Hey Flazko, would it be possible to post the sliders back in November before the most recent patch, I just can't seem to get acquainted with the new ones and I lost the old ones when I put these ones in? The cpu offense is too strong. Please and thank you.
You want to put cpu qb accuracy at 39, and CPU pass block to 34. Those are what I had before patch. The patch fixed a lot of cpu issues. Qbs are more elite now and the blocking is better. Hope my recommendation works for u
Old 12-19-2015, 08:59 PM   #950
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
I have the same problem. Latavious Murray on the Raiders doesn't come back after halftime.
Fatigue has seemed to have changed since the patch. Try fatigue under 55. Especially if you're playing on 15 min qtrs
Old 12-19-2015, 09:06 PM   #951
All Star

Flazko's Arena

For those with fatigue issues in Play Now, it's obvious that things have changed since the patch, I suggest keeping fatigue under 55, maybe even at 50 especially if you're playing on 10+ min quarters. I would say to give 52 a try and if the problem is still happening then put it to default 50. This is only an issue in Play Now. CFM does not have any fatigue issues.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2015, 02:35 AM   #952
Rookie

v0ice0freas0n's Arena

Just played another game and it was a classic. Played with fatigue set to 52 and lost him in the 3rd quarter. Will set to 50 next game and see how it goes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »