Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2016, 08:48 PM   #969
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Holy crap what a game. Up 24 to 22 in the 4th they drive with 5 minutes left, but fail to convert and punt. I move the ball best I can, but suddenly I cant move and I fail to do anything. BUT I got the time down to 1:38.

First play they pass the ball for 30 yards, there at a 50 yard field goal.

Next play, Wilson rolls left but my DE S. Lawson chases him down, FORCES FUMBLE!! My safety is there to collect it. We run the clock out. Win.

Just amazing game, the 4th qtr had my heart in my throat the entire time.

Texans
R. Wilson 20 at for 31 298yds 1 td

L. Blount 20 att for 100yds 1 td, 7 btk

M. Wilson 6 rec for 77 yds
R. Mathews 6 rec for 80yds
K. Rudolph 4 rec for 50yds
P. Brown 3 rec for 87yds 1td

Chiefs
P. Lynch 24 for 30 223yds 2 TD, 80% completion rate!

T. Gurley 22 for 121yds 1 td, 7 btk

L. Treadwell 8 rec for 120yds 1td
A. Ripkowski 2 rec for 9yds 1td <--- My Fullback! lol

Texans defensively DE C. Jones and ROLB L. David combined for a sack, each got .5 sack. Got no turnovers and really didnt get much pressure on me, though they held me in the running game for 3 QTRs till Gurley broke a big gain.

Chiefs defensively MLB L. Kuechly with 2 sacks, tons of pressure all game, DE S. Lawson with the HUGE sack and forced fumble with 1 minute left in the 4th.
Again my two safeties got 13 and 12 total tackles for the game.

This game was tough, I thought I was winning then the big 75 yard pass for a TD and it was close for almost 12 minutes. That strip sack was amazing and I just sat there stunned for several minutes.

Onto game 3 after I get some dinner!
Lol I just played a heck of a game to vs Redskins. I started it earlier but finished it now.. I won 21-15. Stats across the board for both teams were spot on. It was a tough defensive game in the rain lol very fun and like I said the stats were spot on.
Old 09-08-2016, 09:13 PM   #970
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

I see cpu fg accuracy is at 24 but how do I set it in the sliders? I see that I'm only able to set kicking sliders once.
Old 09-08-2016, 09:16 PM   #971
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Flazko, how do you like your CPU QB acc at 60 with your CPU Run blocking at 80 under your purple slider set? I'm considering that's. Is it still challenging. Also what do you think about 12 min quarters with an 18 second runoff, and a fatigue of 57? As always, I appreciate your input on this. Thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2016, 09:40 PM   #972
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

I have a question/concern and I'm not sure how to ask it or explain but here goes nothing. Before each play during a game your playbook comes up and for each formation it shows what players will be on the field in the little blue circles. As you run more plays the circles turn yellow or red based on fatigue obviously. Well up until now that was all normal to me but now some of the circles are almost gray or white. I've only seen them go from blue to light blue to yellow to dark orange to red. What does this mean? I haven't seen this until trying out these sliders.
Old 09-08-2016, 09:50 PM   #973
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
I see cpu fg accuracy is at 24 but how do I set it in the sliders? I see that I'm only able to set kicking sliders once.
Sorry it's a typo. It's supposed to be 34 for both. I just fixed it
Old 09-08-2016, 09:51 PM   #974
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Flazko, how do you like your CPU QB acc at 60 with your CPU Run blocking at 80 under your purple slider set? I'm considering that's. Is it still challenging. Also what do you think about 12 min quarters with an 18 second runoff, and a fatigue of 57? As always, I appreciate your input on this. Thank you.
It's much better. I like 60 accuracy and 80 run block for cpu better. And 12 mins with 18 run off and fatigue at 57 is good

Last edited by Flazko; 09-08-2016 at 09:55 PM.
Old 09-08-2016, 09:54 PM   #975
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
I have a question/concern and I'm not sure how to ask it or explain but here goes nothing. Before each play during a game your playbook comes up and for each formation it shows what players will be on the field in the little blue circles. As you run more plays the circles turn yellow or red based on fatigue obviously. Well up until now that was all normal to me but now some of the circles are almost gray or white. I've only seen them go from blue to light blue to yellow to dark orange to red. What does this mean? I haven't seen this until trying out these sliders.
It means they're on the verge of death jk it means they are beyond fatigue and have no turbo speed (right trigger will do nothing).

Blue means normal
Yellow means starting to fatigue
Orange means they're two plays away from needing to come out
Red means they need to come out next play
Grey / White means they have no turbo until they get a breather
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2016, 09:59 PM   #976
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Awesome, thank you so much. I'm starting my CCF on Saturday. Ok if I post results? I'll or using your purple set with your CPU acc and CPU run blocking, along with the 12 min qtr/ 18 sec run off.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »