Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 217 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2016, 11:59 PM   #1729
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,070
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
The sauce is ready. As for cpu run blocking, if you need you can put it as high as 40. I think it's perfect where it's at. Everything is pretty solid.
Awesome sauce!! Pun intended. I'll keep run blocking right where you have it. And not to be redundant, but is this now the official Flazko CCF set of sliders? Is this now your favorite set? I'm hoping you're liking this one a lot.
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 12:01 AM   #1730
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Awesome sauce!! Pun intended. I'll keep run blocking right where you have it. And not to be redundant, but is this now the official Flazko CCF set of sliders? Is this now your favorite set? I'm hoping you're liking this one a lot.
I'm rolling with this set going forward. AI system is great, it's not cheesy all madden gameplay. It's pretty nice. I'm enjoying. And quite frankly I'm tired of working on sliders I wanna enjoy going through my franchise without having to restart because of slider tweaks lol
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 12:04 AM   #1731
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,070
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I'm rolling with this set going forward. AI system is great, it's not cheesy all madden gameplay. It's pretty nice. I'm enjoying. And quite frankly I'm tired of working on sliders I wanna enjoy going through my franchise without having to restart because of slider tweaks lol
Me too! I'm ready to just play for a while now. I'm only 1 game in with Oakland, so I'm not gonna bother restarting at this point. Thanks soooooo much. I'm really looking forward to this Secret Sauce set. Looks like I know what I'm gonna be doing this weekend lol.
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 12:05 AM   #1732
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Me too! I'm ready to just play for a while now. I'm only 1 game in with Oakland, so I'm not gonna bother restarting at this point. Thanks soooooo much. I'm really looking forward to this Secret Sauce set. Looks like I know what I'm gonna be doing this weekend lol.
Just make sure not to forget to change to all madden
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 12:09 AM   #1733
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Ok I'm letting you know right now, I've played 3 quick games using the sauce. I played vs Steelers, vs Packers, and vs jaguars and I will tell you right now that Roethlisberger and Rodgers aren't scared to keep throwing downfield bombs lol and bortles threw a little more errant passes than Rodgers and Roethlisberger and he was also just throwing short indeterminate throws lol playing vs Rodgers and Roethlisberger felt more threatening than bortles. Very impressed with what I came up with haha



FYI, I only played a few series in these games to get a feel for the variety of outcomes vs certain qbs is what I ment by playing quick games
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 01:16 AM   #1734
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I also recommend turning on "On field visual feedback" after switching to all madden because when you switch the difficulty to all madden it turns it off
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 01:51 AM   #1735
Rookie
 
BoNity's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Nov 2009
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Man, I love the sliders(all-madden) but I cant do anything to stop the cpu from completing whatever they want on me... I put the coverage to 99 and reaction to 99....still pass at will unless i get pressure. My DB's are just useless. takes the fun out of the game.

I try the coverage audibles but that never works. I am dead serious when I say I have never picked the ball off. Played about 8-10 games now.

Last edited by BoNity; 09-23-2016 at 01:55 AM.
BoNity is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 02:05 AM   #1736
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoNity
Man, I love the sliders(all-madden) but I cant do anything to stop the cpu from completing whatever they want on me... I put the coverage to 99 and reaction to 99....still pass at will unless i get pressure. My DB's are just useless. takes the fun out of the game.

I try the coverage audibles but that never works. I am dead serious when I say I have never picked the ball off. Played about 8-10 games now.
Try my secret sauce
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:04 AM.

Top -