Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2016, 09:13 PM   #1649
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I know I asked you this in an earlier page, for the all madden set, to help with run blocking, what would I raise user run block to?
Old 09-21-2016, 09:14 PM   #1650
Rookie

The only issue I had with the blue set was I was throwing a lot of picks. They were mostly all my fault so I guess I can't complain, they just didn't seem organic to how the game was going. Idk if that makes much sense. Don't think it's a slider issue, probably more of a me issue or game/momentum issue.
Old 09-21-2016, 09:15 PM   #1651
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
Or. What if I lowered pass protection for user a bit. What would you lower it to?
You really might be better off with the Purple Set at that point. Give it a try, you may like it better. It's all user preference. Blue Set is strictly designed to generate the most realistic NFL experience. That said, I may try the Red Set down the road at some point. For now, I'm all-In on the Blue Set. Granted I have a one game sample size, but I was quite pleased. It puts emphasis on match ups and player ratings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2016, 09:20 PM   #1652
Gaming Avenger

I used his Red Set in last year's game and loved it. So after I get in a season or so with the Blue Set, I'll step back and reevaluate. But like I said, I was impressed. You just have to be patient with it, and the stats will follow. Stay committed to the run game - fatigue plays a significant role. Also, don't force throws. Know your receivers' routes and capabilities along with your QB's strengths and weakness. It'll come together. Flazko really did an amazing job with the Blue Set in particular, tho they're all great. Red Set is a close second.
Old 09-21-2016, 09:37 PM   #1653
Pro

Yeah I'm gonna alternate between red and blue
Old 09-21-2016, 09:51 PM   #1654
Gaming Avenger

Flazko, I started my CCF with Oakland. I'm 0-1 after dropping the opener to the Saints 33-22. It was a very fun game (Blue Set). I'd like to play a CCF with my second fav team (Vikings). What do you, or anyone else for that matter, think I should do? I'd rather not have 2 CCF's going at once, bc there's soooo much going on with one - not sure I can handle 2. Hard not to play with my Raiders, but I wonder if playing with a team like the Vikings will help me not be so attached to the players like I am with Oakland. Does that make any sense? Or should I just say F it and roll with two CCF's? That would give me more games to play with under the Blue Set. Sorry for the rambling, but I welcome and appreciate any input. I tend to overthink things, lol. But these CCF's are such a commitment.
Old 09-21-2016, 10:12 PM   #1655
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Twitch.tv/steeld34kc

Testing blue set with generic playboy's for cpu.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2016, 10:51 PM   #1656
Rookie

OVR: 2

Reading the defense will help with your running game . Shift lines to the side your running , flip plays, etc, audible, etc....

If CPU defense is stacking the line, you want to audible and do a sweep or
Pass instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »