Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2016, 09:31 PM   #2105
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Can the CPU run the ball with the Red set and the Sauce set?
Just go try one and see for yourself. You will see the difference. lol there's a reason I use the sauce set.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2016, 09:36 PM   #2106
Rookie

Just noticed the secret sauce set. Gonna try these tonight. Have you noticed any All-madden cheese with this set?
Old 09-27-2016, 09:39 PM   #2107
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB85
Just noticed the secret sauce set. Gonna try these tonight. Have you noticed any All-madden cheese with this set?
See previous page. Enjoy!
Old 09-27-2016, 09:42 PM   #2108
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB85
Nope. I'm enjoying the set. My point in even making All Madden sets is for All Madden players to be able to enjoy the game without the superhuman bs. I haven't seen anything crazy, just nice gameplay and nail biting games.
Old 09-27-2016, 09:43 PM   #2109
All Star

Flazko's Arena

You guys need to try my auto subs with my recommended Fatigue / Quarter Length. I've seen awesome rotations.
Old 09-27-2016, 09:50 PM   #2110
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
You guys need to try my auto subs with my recommended Fatigue / Quarter Length. I've seen awesome rotations.
I'm gonna try 15 mins/ 15 sec with fatigue at 63. And your auto subs. I noticed that the RB auto subs are lower than last year (90/95). Are you still seeing good rotations with your RB's with (78/82)?
Old 09-27-2016, 11:30 PM   #2111
Gaming Avenger

Love the sauce set. Love it! I've played the first half, currently losing to the Saints 17-0. Thanks to 4 INTs and a lost fumble by Carr. All 4 INTs were completely my fault. Due to user fatigue, no pun intended, I've been careless. In fact I was only trailing 7-0 late in the second until the lost fumble and the 3rd INT. I'm saving the game, going to bed, and will play the second half tomorrow when I get home... A nice long half time to reset my mentality.

Sauce set
15 mins quarters/ 15 second play clock
Fatigue at 63

I'm considering bumping the fatigue up to 65 in week 2, simply to experiment. All and all, I'm loving this set. Just pissed that I've opened my first season with 4 first half picks. I hate throwing picks. I plan on a big second half comeback tomorrow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2016, 12:00 AM   #2112
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Love the sauce set. Love it! I've played the first half, currently losing to the Saints 17-0. Thanks to 4 INTs and a lost fumble by Carr. All 4 INTs were completely my fault. Due to user fatigue, no pun intended, I've been careless. In fact I was only trailing 7-0 late in the second until the lost fumble and the 3rd INT. I'm saving the game, going to bed, and will play the second half tomorrow when I get home... A nice long half time to reset my mentality.

Sauce set
15 mins quarters/ 15 second play clock
Fatigue at 63

I'm considering bumping the fatigue up to 65 in week 2, simply to experiment. All and all, I'm loving this set. Just pissed that I've opened my first season with 4 first half picks. I hate throwing picks. I plan on a big second half comeback tomorrow.
You can try 65. I just get scared that with quarters at 15 it'll be a little too much. 65 fatigue is absolutely perfect with 10 mins.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »