Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 264 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2016, 09:31 PM   #2105
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Can the CPU run the ball with the Red set and the Sauce set?
Just go try one and see for yourself. You will see the difference. lol there's a reason I use the sauce set.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 09:36 PM   #2106
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Just noticed the secret sauce set. Gonna try these tonight. Have you noticed any All-madden cheese with this set?
ZB85 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 09:39 PM   #2107
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,076
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB85
Just noticed the secret sauce set. Gonna try these tonight. Have you noticed any All-madden cheese with this set?
See previous page. Enjoy!
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 09:42 PM   #2108
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZB85
Just noticed the secret sauce set. Gonna try these tonight. Have you noticed any All-madden cheese with this set?
Nope. I'm enjoying the set. My point in even making All Madden sets is for All Madden players to be able to enjoy the game without the superhuman bs. I haven't seen anything crazy, just nice gameplay and nail biting games.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 09:43 PM   #2109
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

You guys need to try my auto subs with my recommended Fatigue / Quarter Length. I've seen awesome rotations.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 09:50 PM   #2110
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,076
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
You guys need to try my auto subs with my recommended Fatigue / Quarter Length. I've seen awesome rotations.
I'm gonna try 15 mins/ 15 sec with fatigue at 63. And your auto subs. I noticed that the RB auto subs are lower than last year (90/95). Are you still seeing good rotations with your RB's with (78/82)?
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 11:30 PM   #2111
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,076
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Love the sauce set. Love it! I've played the first half, currently losing to the Saints 17-0. Thanks to 4 INTs and a lost fumble by Carr. All 4 INTs were completely my fault. Due to user fatigue, no pun intended, I've been careless. In fact I was only trailing 7-0 late in the second until the lost fumble and the 3rd INT. I'm saving the game, going to bed, and will play the second half tomorrow when I get home... A nice long half time to reset my mentality.

Sauce set
15 mins quarters/ 15 second play clock
Fatigue at 63

I'm considering bumping the fatigue up to 65 in week 2, simply to experiment. All and all, I'm loving this set. Just pissed that I've opened my first season with 4 first half picks. I hate throwing picks. I plan on a big second half comeback tomorrow.
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 12:00 AM   #2112
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Love the sauce set. Love it! I've played the first half, currently losing to the Saints 17-0. Thanks to 4 INTs and a lost fumble by Carr. All 4 INTs were completely my fault. Due to user fatigue, no pun intended, I've been careless. In fact I was only trailing 7-0 late in the second until the lost fumble and the 3rd INT. I'm saving the game, going to bed, and will play the second half tomorrow when I get home... A nice long half time to reset my mentality.

Sauce set
15 mins quarters/ 15 second play clock
Fatigue at 63

I'm considering bumping the fatigue up to 65 in week 2, simply to experiment. All and all, I'm loving this set. Just pissed that I've opened my first season with 4 first half picks. I hate throwing picks. I plan on a big second half comeback tomorrow.
You can try 65. I just get scared that with quarters at 15 it'll be a little too much. 65 fatigue is absolutely perfect with 10 mins.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:19 PM.

Top -