Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 554 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2016, 09:03 PM   #4425
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 09:08 PM   #4426
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Charter 04 tweeted at the guys asking what they use. Clint responded that they use Default All Pro with 7 min quarters 🤔

__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 08:00 AM   #4427
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I just wanted to pop in again and give testimony to the importance of setting sliders in the main menu and importing them. I was dinking around with slider in my CFM and felt I wasn't getting results. I then went to the main menu and adjusted them there and imported. What a huge difference! The values were the same as when I set them in the CFM but for whatever reason, importing them did the trick.

For what it's worth, I'm using the blue set. A game against the Giants required a TD drive to win and it felt like both sides of the ball played true to form. (I'm the Steelers)

I think I've found my forever set of sliders. Again (as always), great work Flazko

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
whammy5 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 08:09 AM   #4428
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bridgeport, Pa
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whammy5
I just wanted to pop in again and give testimony to the importance of setting sliders in the main menu and importing them. I was dinking around with slider in my CFM and felt I wasn't getting results. I then went to the main menu and adjusted them there and imported. What a huge difference! The values were the same as when I set them in the CFM but for whatever reason, importing them did the trick.

For what it's worth, I'm using the blue set. A game against the Giants required a TD drive to win and it felt like both sides of the ball played true to form. (I'm the Steelers)

I think I've found my forever set of sliders. Again (as always), great work Flazko

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk


So you don't recommend changing them within the cfm? I just changed one.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Dallas Cowboys
Philadelphia Phillies
Philadelphia Flyers
UFC

Playing; NHL 13, MLB 2k13, WWE13, DMC, Tomb Raider
ballgameronny is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 08:25 AM   #4429
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballgameronny
So you don't recommend changing them within the cfm? I just changed one.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do not. I noticed a HUGE difference when I changed them outside the CFM and imported them. It only takes a few minutes so I would strongly recommend it.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
whammy5 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 10:32 AM   #4430
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

i dont know what to do anymore lol, im in week 15 with my franchise on those play like flazko all madden 50/50 sliders.. now everyone is using different sliders, im 13-2 in this franchise. with the eagles..i just cant start a franchise without slider problems.. #NFL2K18 😩😩
brandon15 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 10:34 AM   #4431
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon15
i dont know what to do anymore lol, im in week 15 with my franchise on those play like flazko all madden 50/50 sliders.. now everyone is using different sliders, im 13-2 in this franchise. with the eagles..i just cant start a franchise without slider problems.. #NFL2K18 😩😩
Why do u have to use what everyone else is using?? I don't understand most of you. USE WHAT MAKES THE GAME ENJOYABLE FOR YOU !
__________________
We Dem Boyz

Last edited by Flazko; 11-18-2016 at 10:36 AM.
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 03:54 PM   #4432
49ers
 
OVR: 43
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Prescott, AZ
Posts: 5,251
Blog Entries: 20
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

So I didn't have time to test fully. Basically got as far as verifying the slider *does* work.

It works in terms of where within the frame of a receiver the ball ends up. Now, I never worked on gameplay so how the accuracy of a throw is actually determined, I don't know, BUT it appears there are two levels of accuracy; On Target and Precision.

That is to say, question 1; was the throw close enough to be catchable. Question 2; how "perfect" was it.

I don't think the slider affects the former. If you jack QBA to 100, you'll see perfect throws and nothing but. In stride, where only the receiver can get to it. The same throw will go to the same spot everytime.

However, drop that slider you'll see all lot more varience, it'll create more throws that are a bit behind, a bit high, etc. Not as precise... but it doesnt create a ton of just bad throws.

This is all hypothosis based on an hour or so of observation and comparison, I'll test the theory over the weekend, see if I cant get a better understanding of it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
__________________
pleh
adembroski is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:27 AM.

Top -