Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2016, 09:24 PM   #1025
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

I haven't touched sliders in the main menu except fatigue. My games are way to fun and challenging so I'm not touching a damn thing. I need to stop reading everyone's posts except armor and swords because some of you just need to adjust the game to fit your needs and wants. If you're getting destroyed then adjust it. If you're getting to many injuries then adjust it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2016, 11:16 PM   #1026
Pro

OVR: 0

So here was a first for me. I have a 6th wide receiver on my roster. 96 speed, but not much else. 64 OVR. I think he was like a sixth or seventh round draft pick. I use him to return kicks and punts, and he has been OK. No fumbles or anything, but I think my longest return was 40 yards or something.

Anyway, playing against Washington. We kick off, and force them to go three and out. Solid. They punt, and this guy takes it 75 yards to the house!

I was super excited. It was literally my first return for a touchdown in Madden this year.

So, game continues on, we go back-and-forth a bit. At one point I stop him back on the 30 or something. So he punts again, and launches a monster kick looking to land around my 5 yard line.

I know I should just get out of the way and let it bounce into the end zone, but I am feeling it, so I field it.

Sure enough, I take it 95 yards for a touchdown!!!!

So after probably 50+ games I have played without a return touchdown, I get two in one half!!

Mr. punt returner ends up getting 7000 experience just from that game, and goes from a 64 to a 68. OK, so he is hardly starter material, but I am definitely keeping him around!

Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-17-2016, 11:29 PM   #1027
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

I've been posting about all my amazing games and I just had my 6th straight amazing game with these sliders. I'm now 3-3 because...

The CPU iced my kicker and I missed a 30 yard field goal!!! I can't make this stuff up. Every game I've played has been great. Here are my results as I try to get my Bills to a post season berth for the first time in 16 years:

Week 1 @ Ravens W 27-26

Week 2 vs Jets L 37-27

Week 3 vs Cardinals W 31-27

Week 4 @ Patriots L 27-13

Week 5 @ Rams W 37-30

Week 6 vs 49ers L 34-31

I've had epic endings in 3 of 6 games.

So far the only thing I would like to see is more penalties (averaging 4 TOTAL) a game. I also would like to see more tackles from my linebackers. All my defensive ends rack up tackles. This is most likely because I get passed on a lot and in many games the CPU has been pass heavy in general.
Old 09-18-2016, 01:07 AM   #1028
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
I've been posting about all my amazing games and I just had my 6th straight amazing game with these sliders. I'm now 3-3 because...

The CPU iced my kicker and I missed a 30 yard field goal!!! I can't make this stuff up. Every game I've played has been great. Here are my results as I try to get my Bills to a post season berth for the first time in 16 years:

Week 1 @ Ravens W 27-26

Week 2 vs Jets L 37-27

Week 3 vs Cardinals W 31-27

Week 4 @ Patriots L 27-13

Week 5 @ Rams W 37-30

Week 6 vs 49ers L 34-31

I've had epic endings in 3 of 6 games.

So far the only thing I would like to see is more penalties (averaging 4 TOTAL) a game. I also would like to see more tackles from my linebackers. All my defensive ends rack up tackles. This is most likely because I get passed on a lot and in many games the CPU has been pass heavy in general.
You're giving up 30ppg.
This gives you the worse defense since 2012.

That was my gripe with these sliders - too much offense. Seems like its less about ratings and match UPS and just all out slugfests.

Glad you're enjoying it though.
Old 09-18-2016, 01:26 AM   #1029
Rookie

v0ice0freas0n's Arena

Do you use the recommended playbook for your team as well, or just the CPU?
Old 09-18-2016, 01:44 AM   #1030
Rookie

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but are these sliders for CPU v CPU?
Old 09-18-2016, 02:27 AM   #1031
Rookie

The Yurpman's Arena

OVR: 6

I posted yesterday about my first game in my franchise as the Patriots. I have since played my second game against the Dolphins. Once again I had an AMAZING game.

I don't have the exact stats but I won the game in OT 34-28 in what seemed like a hurricane. The wind was crazy and it was raining hard. I loved that both Garoppolo and Tannehill had trouble throwing in to the wind. The Dolphins came back from a 14-0 deficit and tied it up with about two minutes remaining. I marched down the field and missed a FG with time expiring. (The game was windy and raining, don't judge me!) They won the toss, I held them to a 3 and out and then scored on a pass to Amendola. There was a flag on the play and I instantly thought it was a holding call on us, but it ended up being a defensive holding call and I won.

I threw for about 320 yards, 4 TDs and 2 INT. Like I said, the wind was wild. I ran for 96 tough yards with Blount/Lewis. Suh and Wake absolutely shut me down. They threw for roughly 310 yards and ran the ball for about the same amount as I did. The rain definitely hampered both running games.

Sorry for the novel but this was a great game. I look forward to playing the Texans in our Color Rush jerseys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2016, 07:11 AM   #1032
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywatt
You're giving up 30ppg.
This gives you the worse defense since 2012.

That was my gripe with these sliders - too much offense. Seems like its less about ratings and match UPS and just all out slugfests.

Glad you're enjoying it though.
Yet I have shut teams down and been able to have lower scoring games (20-17, 17-13, type of games, which in todays NFL......are considered low scoring).

It ain't the sliders. Find a set/difficulty level that works for you. These obviously don't.

Seriously your post is very un-called for. Sabres is having a blast playing the game....and you come in here and douse water on his excitement with that?

Move on man.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »