Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2016, 05:49 PM   #577
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
Hm liked the new tweaks pre yesterday's path and the tuner.
Post patch, not so much. Not sure what but I saw a lot of big plays. A lot of pa passes from the CPU without much run game to back it up.

I liked the lb play pre patch but not so much anymore.

Is there a way to get yards pr pass play down?
I'm getting the opposite. I'm getting a weak passing game from the CPU post patch. They are holding on to the ball a lot, taken sacks, and throwing it away too much for my liking. When they decide to throw it they throw it short most of the time. So far the only thing I'm like post patch is the CPU reacting to outside running better.
Old 10-05-2016, 06:01 PM   #578
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I'm getting the opposite. I'm getting a weak passing game from the CPU post patch. They are holding on to the ball a lot, taken sacks, and throwing it away too much for my liking. When they decide to throw it they throw it short most of the time. So far the only thing I'm like post patch is the CPU reacting to outside running better.
Yeah saw more sacks and throwaways too. Coverage sacks. We need more pressure and incompletions due to hits OB the qb.

Noticed the better run defense as well.

Can't put my finger on it but I liked the experience better pre patch
Old 10-05-2016, 07:01 PM   #579
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
Yeah saw more sacks and throwaways too. Coverage sacks. We need more pressure and incompletions due to hits OB the qb.

Noticed the better run defense as well.

Can't put my finger on it but I liked the experience better pre patch
Yeah the issues I'm seeing would get worst if I lowered anything from the CPUs offense. They offense just doesn't seem as dynamic as it was pre patch. I'm trying to get that back.. Every year the 2nd patch usually weakens the CPUs offense. They defense playing good though.
Old 10-05-2016, 10:12 PM   #580
Rookie

OVR: 0

Jarodd. I am playing a preseason game of cfm to see how everything is now post patch. And in the first quarter both does it seems easier to throw catch and run. I use the green set as I am not that great. On the other side I had a rough time stopping the CPU. Could just be a random thing.
Wondering a few things do you find anything easier? How about the penalties and subs, do you feel that is all good.
I know you were thinking of changing a few things so I thought I would see where you are at on that thanks
Old 10-05-2016, 11:04 PM   #581
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Has anybody else experienced PERFECT pass blocking from CPU when they call shot plays?

Even if I'm on the linemen mashing the pass rush buttons I can't get off.

Then the WRs eventually reach the end of their route and start coming back to the ball.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2016, 12:57 AM   #582
Rookie

Yo jarrod what threshold are u using post patch..
Old 10-06-2016, 01:25 AM   #583
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Okay so my games are feeling easier on the black set.

In the last 4 games I've ran for 450yards. 200 in one game with 2 runs. Around 750 passing, 2 games with 300 plus.

I did a auto pick fantasy draft, but manually selected Alshon and Keenan Allen. So their catch radius could be saving me.

Oh, just checked the sliders and I still have it at 0. I'll see if putting it at 50 helps. Getting streaks with those two WRs was easy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Old 10-06-2016, 01:29 AM   #584
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Jarodd. I am playing a preseason game of cfm to see how everything is now post patch. And in the first quarter both does it seems easier to throw catch and run. I use the green set as I am not that great. On the other side I had a rough time stopping the CPU. Could just be a random thing.
Wondering a few things do you find anything easier? How about the penalties and subs, do you feel that is all good.
I know you were thinking of changing a few things so I thought I would see where you are at on that thanks
I been stopping the run easy and the CPU OBs aren't playing good. Holding on to the ball, taking sacks, throwing it away, and throwing short passes when they do throw.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »