Home

Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2016, 01:05 PM   #593
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 17 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_headedmonster
Patch #2 has made this game a cake walk.
Yes it has. Same thing happen last year after patch number 2. Hopefully I'll figure something out to get the gameplay back to what it was.
Old 10-06-2016, 01:05 PM   #594

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
what set are you on again?
I'm on the green set exactly as he has them, no alterations to them at all.

I haven't had any major issues but only played 1 game with the patch so not a big sample size. My defense is rated a 95 so they are extremely good. My offense is rated a 90 or so I believe, don't quote me on the offense though. Basically my team is loaded and it shows in my results. I'm generating pressure, defense is reacting well to the pass still, again no major complaints as of yet.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Old 10-06-2016, 01:07 PM   #595

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yes it has. Same thing happen last year after patch number 2. Hopefully I'll figure something out to get the gameplay back to what it was.
Curious what you come up with. When you say cake walk what aspects are you referencing? I will continue to let you know how my games go as I'm able to play, unfortunately my time is limited but I'll keep you updated.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2016, 01:13 PM   #596
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Jarodd, appreciate all your help. so wondering if you can figure out why the game got much easier for me now.

I have your sliders (GREEN SET), penalties (I see def hold is at 99, but I believe it doesn't work, since it always defaults to 50 in games), threshold, injuries, fatigue and auto subs as you have on the front page. The only thing different is game speed of normal, and I use ball hawk and heat seeker (which worked fine pre patch)

The Green set provided me what I was looking for pre patch; Fun and a challenge.

Now since the patch, I have been only playing in my preseason (don't want to start regular until I know the sliders are where I want them)....but everything has changed for me. the game is very easy....throwing 100% comp. long gains (using threshold 50) easy to run on offense....again I have not changed anything since the patch. On defense its a little better, at least with the run, enough of a challenge but can stop it when I have the correct play called. However with the passing game, I cant stop them...they are also throwing 100% comp and moving the ball at will.

So that being said, I know the one solution is to move up and try the red or blue sets...but I am very curious as to what has changed and how I can get the same level of play I had pre patch? I know you indicated you are not seeing anything major....so I am trying to figure out what is the difference? I have seen many others claiming the same thing, not sure what level they are playing at.....I don't think it has anything to do with preseason play, because I am only stating results using starters.....but something just seems way to easy now.

thanks
Yeah the gameplay has become way too easy. You should see what my black set looks like at the moment. I got a few guys testing some stuff for me while I'm at work. Hopefully I come up with something. In the meantime I would recommend moving up to my red or blue set.
Old 10-06-2016, 01:15 PM   #597
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Curious what you come up with. When you say cake walk what aspects are you referencing? I will continue to let you know how my games go as I'm able to play, unfortunately my time is limited but I'll keep you updated.

USER passing, CPU passing and rushing. CPUs problem with the passing is the coverage sacks and throwaways. It's gotten worst with this patch. USER passing is ridiculously easy at the moment. Only thing that looks better is the CPUs run defense.
Old 10-06-2016, 01:20 PM   #598
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0

Hmm I havent found it so easy. The passing game has always been easy for me but I do alot of slants, crossing routes and comebacks. So yeah.

The running game has become really difficult for me on All Madden. Was averaging like 90 ypg with my Player Mode RB, but played 3 games exact same settings and could hardly get over 50.
Old 10-06-2016, 02:50 PM   #599
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Hmm I havent found it so easy. The passing game has always been easy for me but I do alot of slants, crossing routes and comebacks. So yeah.

The running game has become really difficult for me on All Madden. Was averaging like 90 ypg with my Player Mode RB, but played 3 games exact same settings and could hardly get over 50.
Yeah running the ball has become harder which is good but the CPUs offense took a hit with this patch.
Old 10-06-2016, 02:51 PM   #600
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Jfinger is streaming his Bears franchise using the black set with USER reaction 25, USER coverage 25, and USER tackling 25. Winning easy.

www.twitch.tv/jof3

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »