Home

TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

This is a discussion on TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2016, 12:19 PM   #369
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: TDawg's Madden 17 XP Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbarbon
Anyone that plays on CFM online for 32 humans are trying to implement this sliders?

Because of weekly goals, gold medal every week, any sugestion to tweak those numbers for my league?
I honestly don't have anything for you. These are mainly for keeping the cpu teams decent and balanced along with a few human players in a CFM. All human players will skew things pretty bad I would think. Especially without some sort of house rules.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 09-12-2016, 10:22 AM   #370
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
So I decided to start my own thread so I could consolidate all the sims and data I've done on the XP Sliders to date. I'll try to keep this as organized as possible

FYI this is a great thread to check out. Some good discussion about XP Sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...iscussion.html

How to read chart: Base is how many players were rated in each group and +10 Years is how many after simming 10 seasons. The % is just the % of players rated in each group to give you a visual that way. Total is the total amount of players rated 80+.

SIMS #1 & #2 WERE SET AT PROGRESS EVERY 4 WEEKS

SIM #1
Base Rules I used (XP Values adjusted as I go)
-Use Preseason roster
-Set all positions to balanced in scheme to get the basic Ovr of players
-Write down how many players are 95-99,90-94,85-89, and 80-84 for each position and get a percentage
-Set XP for every 4 weeks
-Set XP Values (will start with default 100%)
-Sim 10 seasons and write down new data to compare to base data

SIM #2

SIMS #3 & ON ARE SET AT PROGRESS END OF SEASON
SIM #3

SIM #4
Starting with this sim and on I started to exclude the 80-84 range player. After some discussion with some other members it seemed to not really matter because of the way rookies come into the league. Really wanted to focus on the upper players. How I view players is as follows
:

95-99= Elite
90-94= All Pro
85-89= Pro Bowl Potential
80-84= Average to Slightly Above

THOUGHTS

I gave up on 4 Week Progression not because it was bad but because in my opinion End of Season Progression is just better overall. I had some pretty good results with 4 Week so you can take those percentages as a solid starting point if you wish to.

I will focus on End of Season Progression from here on out. I really like Where I'm heading with it and I feel like I will have these dialed in after a few more sims.

TDAWG'S MADDEN 17 XP CURRENT SLIDERS
(Final) 9/2 - 1:25pm pst)
Are these sliders accurate for a 32 man online cfm ? Im talking all teams being controlled by a human user?
Old 09-12-2016, 10:23 AM   #371
Banned

rich8682's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOTC Wayne
Are these sliders accurate for a 32 man online cfm ? Im talking all teams being controlled by a human user?
was literally just asked and answered

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2016, 10:34 AM   #372
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
was literally just asked and answered

Lol, whats the answer to the question and we playing 5 min quarters, all madden
Old 09-12-2016, 10:35 AM   #373
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Lol, whats the answer to the question and we playing 5 min quarters, all madden
answer was he doesn't know, these weren't made for 32 man cfm.

Old 09-12-2016, 03:04 PM   #374
Rookie

LegalizeKaine's Arena

Quote:
it depends on how often you are hitting the goals that are set (weekly, milestone, and seasons). which i think is set by player type for an example d-lineman that is a run stopper has tackle goals whereas a puss rusher will have sack goals. i'm not sure but make sense to me.

what he is trying to do is offset the difficulty of achieving the top level goal by the amount of xp rewarded.

so it doesn't matter if all the teams or none of the teams are human controlled. if you are crushing the goals at certain positions or if the top season goal for an example is hard to get for certain positions then try adjusting the skill sliders
Old 09-12-2016, 03:25 PM   #375
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

I ended up with 102k for Zeke Elliott, no idea why, as he missed half the year. He did have 1200 yards rushing and 10 TDs, so maybe that's why. I could bump his speed up to 99 if I wanted to *shock face* I won't though. I will bump things like catching, awareness and blocking. I think most starters should have an 80 awareness or better, makes it easier so we aren't progression items we shouldn't. I could also bump his catch/route running, but things like speed and accelerating I will probably not touch and if I do, maybe just a point higher for each.

BTW my next highest was Dez Bryant with a little over 31k.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2016, 04:05 PM   #376
Rookie

LegalizeKaine's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
I ended up with 102k for Zeke Elliott, no idea why, as he missed half the year. He did have 1200 yards rushing and 10 TDs, so maybe that's why. I could bump his speed up to 99 if I wanted to *shock face* I won't though. I will bump things like catching, awareness and blocking. I think most starters should have an 80 awareness or better, makes it easier so we aren't progression items we shouldn't. I could also bump his catch/route running, but things like speed and accelerating I will probably not touch and if I do, maybe just a point higher for each.

BTW my next highest was Dez Bryant with a little over 31k.
did he win all of the awards? mvp, oroy, opow, best rb, league rusher, and pro bowl? that would do it, especially if you have the xp sliders 2x than the default

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »