Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2017, 10:12 PM   #1449
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatts81
Yeah that’s people for you bro, but I do have to say this ... thanks to ur sliders this is the most I’ve have had on madden in years.
You're welcome bro. All I can say is if someone don't like my sliders that's perfectly fine, maybe try Josh's or A&S, everyone has their own takes on sliders and maybe those will work out better. I take the time to work on sliders and post them because I want to help others enjoy the game. I don't think I'm the best or anything, I could care less. I do it to share the way I play the game and help others enjoy it. I'm just telling everyone, if they expect perfection from a video game, you're going to waste your time. I know because I did it the last 3 years lol
Old 09-22-2017, 10:16 PM   #1450
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I'm going to lose service until Sunday, I will get back to everyone then. Everyone have a good weekend, please keep the thread friendly while I'm gone ... You may resume to the complaining lol 😉
Old 09-22-2017, 10:24 PM   #1451
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by crice256
The sliders aren't working in user cfm. We did test at 0 and 100 and there was no difference. The corners all play like Richard Sherman. You can also go to replay and watch how the defense is reacting and as soon as the QB raises his arm all the defense changes direction.

I'm not here to complain just looking for options as a lot of my users are about to quit and some have already as they aren't enjoying the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
The reaction is probably the best that it has been in Madden in a long time imo. EA tuned for better reaction time in the last patch, so that's what there more programmed to do. Hence thats why your seeing guys react ths way they do.Madden is becoming more sim than it has ever been. Guys get open but there is now more strategy involved in my opinion. You have to pick your spots and watch the matchups. Get a LB on a WR matchup over the middle, he'll get open with his speed. I'm average at best in Madden and I'm loving how I now need to out think the defense now and scheme. When you do hit that big play it makes it that more rewarding. Guys shouldnt quit the league, they need to lab and get better.

Playing:

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 09-22-2017 at 10:28 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2017, 10:26 PM   #1452
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
The reaction is probably the best that it has been in Madden in a long time imo. EA tuned for better reaction time in the last patch, so that's what there more programmed to do. Hence thats why your seeing guys react ths way they do.Madden is becoming more sim than it has ever been. Guys get open but there is now more strategy involved in my opinion. You have to pick your spots and watch the matchups. Get a LB on a WR matchup over the middle, he'll get open with his speed. I'm a average at best in Madden and I'm loving how I now need to out think the defense now and scheme. When you do it that pick play it makes it that more rewarding. Guys should quit the league, they need to lab and get better.
I totally agree with you. Not every one realizes that and how the game actually works. Madden has come a long ways, I think this year's game is the best one yet. I think it's a very good game.. Not perfect... But very good. It's on the right path.
Old 09-22-2017, 10:30 PM   #1453
Rookie

thx bro i needed these
Old 09-22-2017, 10:30 PM   #1454
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I don't want anyone to think the complaints bother me or anything, go head. I just don't pay attention to them if there's no proof provided and knowing that I've spent hours working on sliders, I just think a lot of things are a little exaggerated. I see it on almost everyone's thread on Operation Sports and YouTube. I'm cool though, I'm enjoying the game lol
Old 09-22-2017, 10:30 PM   #1455
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by qclonewolf
thx bro i needed these
You're welcome. Feel free to share stats. 👍
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2017, 10:32 PM   #1456
All Star

Flazko's Arena

You guys be cool, talk to you on Sunday.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »