Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2017, 09:41 PM   #4201
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by PittJKU412
Flazko why do u have catching at 80 just curious

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Bro if you don’t you drop everything lol

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2017, 10:08 PM   #4202
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
Bro if you don’t you drop everything lol

Ain't that the darn truth lol......my big free agent signing going into seasokn two was Larry Fitzgerald and he ended up with three drops in game one lol and my team had a total of 11
Old 11-01-2017, 10:11 PM   #4203
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
Ain't that the darn truth lol......my big free agent signing going into seasokn two was Larry Fitzgerald and he ended up with three drops in game one lol and my team had a total of 11

Yea and I feel like your superstars like fitz don’t act like superstars unless you got it high on all madden

Old 11-01-2017, 10:14 PM   #4204
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
Yea and I feel like your superstars like fitz don’t act like superstars unless you got it high on all madden

Well the next game he rebounded with 10 catches for 124 and a touchdown lol
Old 11-01-2017, 10:19 PM   #4205
Rookie

Flazko. I noticed on what you use you have facemask at 53 and 52 on under the penalties. Is that a typo or correct?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2017, 12:56 AM   #4206
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991
I use 25 for injury. What would you guys set the injury to for simming between weeks? There's hardly any simmed injuries on 25. I was thinking 40 or maybe even double it to 50?

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Operation Sports mobile app
I use injury at 15 but when I finish the week I sim at 50. I turn off pre-existing injuries though. There definitely aren't too many injuries at 50 though.
Old 11-02-2017, 10:03 AM   #4207
Rookie

Another close one but came up short. Had a chance to win it at the end but couldn’t keep green bay from getting a first down.

We are currently 5-3 and qb play is just terrible. My backup rookie may be getting a shot soon. Very happy with what my set is at right now.
Old 11-02-2017, 10:36 AM   #4208
Rookie

I've been doing some fooling around with the all madden sliders and trying to limit all the 20 yard completions over and over and trying to get the realistic movement of short throws and 10 yards drives for the CPU and throwing 10/14 For 80 yards instead of 4/9 for 122 yards, and I've always liked to play the flats but i decided to try only playing over top and it is working so well throwing in some cloud flats here and there on zone defense. And it's causing the qbs to throw short throws and not getting those 20 yard bombs over and over again, I mostly play man but whenever I would go to zone they would torch me cuz I played the flats and it was getting annoying calling cover 2 man over and over again, I've tested 4 games with flazko all madden set only playing zone with over top and I'm getting such realistic stats and drives as well as making the coaching adjustments of play ball and matchups by overall , maybe yu guys should try it out so I can get some backers and make sure it's not just the placebo affect . Thanks again flazko for the great sliders !! I'm just trying to help us out also haha

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »