Home

Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

This is a discussion on Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2017, 08:20 PM   #4601
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 18 Sliders and Settings

Here's Today's Patch Notes:https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/...ovember-update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2017, 08:27 PM   #4602
Rookie

bamaboytroy's Arena

Well boys, it took them long enough, but this brings a single tear to my eye
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (36.7 KB, 157 views)
Old 11-20-2017, 09:22 PM   #4603
Pro

JayCutlersCig's Arena

So post-patch, my AI QBs are running but they’re not sliding, resulting in a copious amount of fumbles. On the ‘Fumbles’ setting, which side of the slider will produce the least amount of fumbles?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-20-2017, 09:23 PM   #4604
Pro

mathey270's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PittJKU412
It’s weird for the whole slider world to be this quiet after a big update

Cant wait to see what Flazko brews up for this update .....hitting refresh every 30 seconds lol

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
Old 11-21-2017, 02:51 AM   #4605
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PittJKU412
It’s weird for the whole slider world to be this quiet after a big update

Yeah guys c'mon this is the one, right? What we've all been waiting for? I didn't expect Flazko to have a new set of adjustments out yet but 8 posts? lol

From what I can tell the QB pressure AI fix is legit. So many bug fixes that I actually have seen. Namely spotting the ball incorrectly on a reversed fumble(and usually giving that team a first down).

I am a little worried about the decreased block shedding in All Madden. I'm not sure exactly what to expect. Same with the Pass reaction.

Here's what I plan on doing til we get word from Flazko: Deleted profile, All-Madden, 15/17 clock, all sliders default except for CPU INTs at 25. I'll let you know how it goes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2017, 04:21 AM   #4606
Pro

Davon_A_Brown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Yeah guys c'mon this is the one, right? What we've all been waiting for? I didn't expect Flazko to have a new set of adjustments out yet but 8 posts? lol

From what I can tell the QB pressure AI fix is legit. So many bug fixes that I actually have seen. Namely spotting the ball incorrectly on a reversed fumble(and usually giving that team a first down).

I am a little worried about the decreased block shedding in All Madden. I'm not sure exactly what to expect. Same with the Pass reaction.

Here's what I plan on doing til we get word from Flazko: Deleted profile, All-Madden, 15/17 clock, all sliders default except for CPU INTs at 25. I'll let you know how it goes.
His personal set still works good post-patch. I raised Pass Blocking to 40 because I user a DL and it plays perfect.
Old 11-21-2017, 07:12 AM   #4607
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I've ran some tests on all sets so far and everything looks pretty solid to me. Didn't see any issues particularly, may have to increase cpu run blocking a bit but it seems so far the update made the sets play better. Most times an update will mess up a few aspects of a slider set. I'll try getting some more tests out and let you guys know of any changes. Nothing has jumped out yet but I will see. It's good to see a little better qb play now (only took nearly 3 months).
Old 11-21-2017, 07:51 AM   #4608
Pro

1st game wit the patch saw awesome things using FLAZKo teal set QB AI is on point I saw. New animations just finished playing my CFM against the Texans both teams are 82 overall my defense is 91 overall I won. Big 66 to 27 deshawn Watson was scrambling like crazy he had 2 rushing TDs also had 2 pick 6 n 4 fumbles chk out my stats I knw FLAZKo gonna make Minor adjustments but it was Awesome they had 7 sacks I had 3 half was coverage sacks plus intentional grounding by me 1st time ever lol 1121170746.jpg1121170746a.jpg1121170747.jpg1121170747a.jpg1121170748.jpg

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »