Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2018, 06:19 PM   #1529
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDemus
I have found that NOT jumping the snap greatly enhances CPU play. QB started gunning downfield, Gurley and Johnson ran over me, I don't have a ton of sacks anymore. Way better now
This feature should be removed from the simulation play style. The quickest way to cheese the CPU is to take advantage of the pass rush by jumping the snap, regularly blitzing and usering a rusher who has a significant ratings advantage over the assigned blocker. If you do one or more of these, you will significantly reduce the competitiveness of the CPU (both their rushing and passing game). For me, the game is a lot more fun playing a style that allows for a chess match to unfold vs finding and executing exploits that take advantage of the gaps that exist in the AI.
Old 09-27-2018, 08:28 PM   #1530
Rookie

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Just finished my 2nd CFM season. Noticed that the highest made field goal for the year was 24(outside of my 39)...has anyone noticed this? Using OP settings
Old 09-28-2018, 01:07 PM   #1531
Rookie

Maybe someone can help me out with this. I may be crazy, but I’ve noticed that under two minutes when they should be in the hurry up, sometimes the computer will huddle and not have any time tick off the clock. They will huddle, select a play and get to the line within 2 or 3 seconds. They don’t even run a no huddle. Drives me crazy and damn near cost me a game yesterday. Anyone else see this? Anyone know why this happens?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2018, 01:27 PM   #1532
MVP

tyler28's Arena

im seeing a lot of ints. 10 in 4 games. could be that i suck. any thoughts on lowering int 35.

anyone else running into too many cpu picks?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 09-28-2018, 01:39 PM   #1533
Banned

Lower it and see how it works for YOU. The sliders are meant to be a base for people to have fun and play a as close to sim experience as possible but they arent going to perfect for EVERYONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
im seeing a lot of ints. 10 in 4 games. could be that i suck. any thoughts on lowering int 35.

anyone else running into too many cpu picks?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Old 09-28-2018, 01:57 PM   #1534
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Last edited by tyler28; 09-28-2018 at 02:08 PM.
Old 09-28-2018, 02:08 PM   #1535
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerjbrock33
Lower it and see how it works for YOU. The sliders are meant to be a base for people to have fun and play a as close to sim experience as possible but they arent going to perfect for EVERYONE

you didnt answer my question and that wasnt the point of my post. i wanted to get more of a sample size from people using the set at 35 before i lower it. i wanted to see what everyone else is seeing outside of my experience on 35. if its not the case in the majority then maybe its that i just suck and i really dont want to nerf the cpu anymore on all pro but if a lot of people are seeing a lot of ints on 35 then ya its an issue and ill lower it. it kinda defeats the purpose of a forum to just "adjust to what works for me" . the purpose is to discuss and find out what others are seeing outside your own experience.

ill lower it if i need to. that wasnt the goal of my post but thanks for your input.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2018, 02:14 PM   #1536
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
you didnt answer my question and that wasnt the point of my post. i wanted to get more of a sample size from people using the set at 35 before i lower it. i wanted to see what everyone else is seeing outside of my experience on 35. if its not the case in the majority then maybe its that i just suck and i really dont want to nerf the cpu anymore on all pro but if a lot of people are seeing a lot of ints on 35 then ya its an issue and ill lower it. it kinda defeats the purpose of a forum to just "adjust to what works for me" . the purpose is to discuss and find out what others are seeing outside your own experience.

ill lower it if i need to. that wasnt the goal of my post but thanks for your input.

No actually the purpose of the forum is for guys to post what they think is the best setup and then to get feed back to make it better. Which on here armor seems to have found HIS sweet spot for how HE wants the game to be played. YOU as a follower of this forum can use his set if it is to your liking or you can use it as a base and adjust things to make it fit YOUR style.

Also if you read the forum youll see if people have had problems with interception at 35 or not. Obviously armor isnt having issues and the mass arent or it would of beem changed on the OP.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »