Home

Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2018, 08:21 PM   #1585
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Can you let me finish testing man?

Its been a few days.....after this weekend I will have a slider update.

Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports
Dude I wasn’t rushing you? I’m not a freak about sliders like half the people on here I just had not seen that mentioned since the previous update and was just wondering what the consensus was..forget it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2018, 08:24 PM   #1586
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthersfan315
Dude I wasn’t rushing you? I’m not a freak about sliders like half the people on here I just had not seen that mentioned since the previous update and was just wondering what the consensus was..forget it.
I will say start playing without them.....but I will give a 100% after this weekend after I test a crap load of games.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-04-2018, 12:04 AM   #1587
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbergh22
That's been happening the past couple of Maddens. That is an indication your kick might be blocked or you might be able to block the cpu's kick.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
But what causes it? It's happening way too frequently. I'm wondering if it has to do with FG accuracy being turned down into the mid 30's.
Old 10-04-2018, 12:07 AM   #1588
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincesVictims
I'm about to go home from work and fire up the game. Do we need to drop the CPU run block down at all?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
My experience is that it's fairly easy to cheese the CPU and run blitz when they line up in a run formation, which results in a lot of tackle for losses. But if they catch you off guard (running from a 3 WR set for example), they tend to get 10 yard gains more frequently than you'd expect when the CPU run block is set around 70 or so.
Old 10-04-2018, 12:24 AM   #1589
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLNipsFatal
My experience is that it's fairly easy to cheese the CPU and run blitz when they line up in a run formation, which results in a lot of tackle for losses. But if they catch you off guard (running from a 3 WR set for example), they tend to get 10 yard gains more frequently than you'd expect when the CPU run block is set around 70 or so.
I agree with this as I'm usually of the mindset that how I play can make as much or more of a difference in how the game plays than sliders. I try to contain my blitzing in an attempt to defend the pass in coverage more heavily (with a lot of Cover 3 and 4 Zone), and I can give up some big runs because of that. If you blitz all game then yeah, the CPU will probably never get much going on the ground unless the sliders are way unbalanced in their favor.

My starting mindset is that I'm not going to just let teams beat me with the pass. I'll give up the run to do it, but if they show that they're able to gash me repeatedly then I'll work in more run blitzes and putting more guys in the box. That, of course, exposes me to the pass.

Punch, counterpunch.
Old 10-04-2018, 08:09 AM   #1590
Banned

Yankees WIN and an armor update is coming at the same time as a BIGGG red sox ALDS series. Can't ask for a better weekend ahead of us.
Old 10-04-2018, 08:58 AM   #1591
Rookie

Jonotheking9's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Jono!!!

Make sure you DL all of i-Macs draft classes and his V2 trait edited roster.

$$$$$$

So just to check is it the roster named IMACOFFICIALV2 I want and then is it 4 draft classes?
IMAC19
IMACFC1
IMACFC2
IMACFDU1

Or is it just 3 draft classes I’m not sure lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2018, 12:21 PM   #1592
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonotheking9
So just to check is it the roster named IMACOFFICIALV2 I want and then is it 4 draft classes?
IMAC19
IMACFC1
IMACFC2
IMACFDU1

Or is it just 3 draft classes I’m not sure lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

All of those are what you want.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »