Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2018, 09:45 AM   #1105
Pro

chunt04's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

I still train red zone offense and defense for both user and opponent each week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

VT Grad '08
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2018, 02:28 PM   #1106
Rookie

OVR: 4

Started over with the Broncos playing V14 on ALL MADDEN with Imacs roster trait edits.

Really solid games.

With a strong defence and poor offense, the games gone how I imagine.

Beat Seahwaks 21-18
Lost to Raiders 15-21 (Mack sacked me 4 times.... oh thr irony). Side note, what a stupid move by the Raiders IRL.

Anyways.

Both games around 115 plays and Ive been sacked 4 and 7 times respectivley, which considering how bad the Oline is, fair enough.

Im 12th in Offense and 8th in Defense after 2 games

Anyways, great effort. On to game 3

Last edited by Roncatto; 09-01-2018 at 02:33 PM.
Old 09-01-2018, 02:30 PM   #1107
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunt04
I still train red zone offense and defense for both user and opponent each week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn’t this suppose to make the cpu smarter in redzone or something?

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
Old 09-01-2018, 02:59 PM   #1108
Rookie

Really liking these sliders. Usually takes me awhile to get one that I can get into I got these right away. After reading through I bumped user int to 41, pass coverage was what I expected so far in my first game. CPU pass block might need work, scored 7 sacks, we'll see in game two. CPU running was pretty bad too, stuffed at the line almost every attempt.

NYJ (me) - 23
DET - 17

Offence:
NYJ - 311
DET - 271

Passing:
NYJ - 224 - Darnold: 17/22 - 238 yds - 1 td
Had to throw off a lot of check downs and quick routes to avoid pressure, went way better than expected with what I have to work with on my oline. Single TD came from a deep mismatch slot wideout on a linebacker

DET - 234 - Stafford: 21/30 - 308 yds - 1 td - 1 int
Pass defense held up, big chunk of yards came in the final drive, Stafford cut me up downfield. Game saved on an interception in endzone in the final seconds.

Rushing:
NYJ - 87 - Bilal Powell - 18att 75 yards - 1td - 1 fum
Isaiah Crowell 15 att 9 yards - 1 fum

Rushing was awful most game. Crowell found nothing, couldn't break a tackle, couldn't find a hole. Benched him in the 4th. Powell wasn't amazing either most game. Around 50 of his total yards came from trying to seal the win in the 4th.

DET - 37 - Blount - 9 att 27 yards
Riddick - 6 att 10 yards
Overall pretty bad. Hopefully just Madden being Madden. Game two will tell.

Tons of promise with this setup. Game was a ton of fun and a good challenge on both sides, even on All Pro. Just need to work out a few kinks
Old 09-01-2018, 03:27 PM   #1109
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Wasn’t this suppose to make the cpu smarter in redzone or something?

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828

If I remember right it helped with play calling. Cpu would run 70% of the time it seemed in 18

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-01-2018, 07:07 PM   #1110
Rookie

jgreengutta's Arena

If ya'll want CPU running game... CPU Run Block to 100 no user switch and no pinching the line... also HUM int to 41 helps with CPU Robo QB

All Madden

L. Bell 4.6 ypc
Old 09-01-2018, 10:39 PM   #1111
Rookie

Shards's Arena

I started a Cardinals franchise with some slight edits to the sliders. I'm playing on All-Madden and I was getting crushed on the default sliders mainly because I throw 3 picks a game and fumble twice with the qb. I've been trying to work on cutting back on the bad throws. Usually one of them is a panic throw short over the middle and another is trying to drop a pass in deep over the top of a purple zone. I wasn't sure if there was a good way to tone this down without making passing too easy. The other two concerns were giving up a lot of long runs and getting lots of dropped picks.

CPU Run Block - 70
Human INT - 40

The first game against the skins went well. I rushed for almost 200 yards on over 35 attempts as I tried to run the clock with the lead. Smith's 3 picks and my running game led to a 7 point win. I had one fumble with Rosen but luckily we recovered it.

The next game against the Rams was tough. The running game struggled which doesn't surprise me with their defensive line. My passing game picked up some of the slack but I threw 3 picks and couldn't keep up with their offense. Luckily Gurley only had 17 attempts because he was averaging over 7 yards a carry. I lost by 17 but it was still a good game.

The 3rd game against the Bears started with me being down 17-3 after my standard 3 ints thrown. I came back and tied the game at 20 with about 3 minutes left. They made a solid drive to kick the game winner. Again, throwing interceptions lost me the game.

The 4th game was a disaster. I was down early after I threw a few picks. Then I had two punts locked and returned for touchdowns in a row. I love that special teams can go wrong this year but I don't have a chance to win anything after I throw my 3 picks a game.

I'm going to keep working on my bad passes because I feel like these would be great games if I could cut it down to 1 or 2 a game.

Thanks for the great slider base. I'll probably sim a few games so I can start building this team up a bit. I'm hoping to beef up the offensive line in the off-season so I can lean on the run game and build up the defense. I traded for Kwiatkowski, Leonard Williams, Tavon Young, and Shazer. I also signed Eric Reid and Jonathan Hankins. I know that the moves are a bit unrealistic but I had to have players that I felt invested in. The defense has help up pretty well but I would love to get another elite pass rusher so I could move Williams into fill time DT and not play as situational.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2018, 10:52 PM   #1112
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Thanks again for giving them a chance, guys. Glad you are enjoying them as a base set. Always adjust to what you see fit - so I surely appreciate you guys doing so when necessary.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »