Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2018, 12:32 PM   #1081
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertNkemdiche
I've been using it on All Pro. So far I've been giving up about one touchdown per game except for the Rams where I lost 24-14 which was my only loss. I like this better than default pro where players were getting hurt all the time. I also like the CPU run offense better but CPU passing is still terrible.

I tried it on All Madden and it was the same problem as before either too easy or too hard. On AM a TE broke like 3 tackles on the way to the end zone plus more sneaky linebackers in pass coverage.

I miss default Madden level on Madden 25.
I like better than default all pro is what I meant to say.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2018, 04:54 PM   #1082
Rookie

I have been using these with small tweaks on Xbox on All Pro and the 3 games I have had have been epic. I play offense only Super Sim part of a single team online franchise with 9 min qts and no accel clock.

Game 1 was back and forth and ended up in Overtime. They get the ball and try a long 57 yard field goal and miss. I cant do anything and I punt. They get the ball and kick a 34 yarder to win it

Game 2 Was close throughout. In the 4th quarter my run game broke open with a 68 yarder on a nice one cut up field to seal the game

Game 3, Divisional Round of the playoffs. I was down 14-3 at half. battle back to 17 -17. late in the 4th they score and its 24-17 with 3:50 left. I drive down slowly (or so I thought) and score on a slant TD with about a minute. Extra point good and I am thinking OT! I kick off and its a touch back. I take control of the defense to put the game away. They nickel and dime me with 3 time outs and get in range for a 51 yarder with 3 seconds left. They hit it and my season is done. Game plays phennominally
Old 08-30-2018, 05:43 PM   #1083
Rookie

OVR: 1

thoughts on fatigue at 60 for working auto subs?
Old 08-30-2018, 05:51 PM   #1084
Rookie

OVR: 2
Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

I really don’t understand. Am I the only one not getting a pass rush on All Madden?

I keep hearing this, look at the matchup and strength rating we’ll, Aaron Donald continues to get single blocked and locked up by 70 overall tackles whose strength rating is around 10 points lower

Also, I continue to have absolutely no pass blocking on my team. If I don’t throw the ball the second I drop back it’s a sack. I just played 1 quarter against the cardinals and was sacked 4 times and cpu forced a fumble 3 times. In one damn quarter.

Damn I was loving this damn game but I really feel like it’s taken a big turn for the worst. My desire to play it is becoming non existent

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Washington Redskins
Chris Paul & John Wall

Last edited by wideout1234; 08-30-2018 at 05:54 PM.
Old 08-30-2018, 06:36 PM   #1085
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wideout1234
I really don’t understand. Am I the only one not getting a pass rush on All Madden?

I keep hearing this, look at the matchup and strength rating we’ll, Aaron Donald continues to get single blocked and locked up by 70 overall tackles whose strength rating is around 10 points lower

Also, I continue to have absolutely no pass blocking on my team. If I don’t throw the ball the second I drop back it’s a sack. I just played 1 quarter against the cardinals and was sacked 4 times and cpu forced a fumble 3 times. In one damn quarter.

Damn I was loving this damn game but I really feel like it’s taken a big turn for the worst. My desire to play it is becoming non existent

I’m assuming your cpu pass block is at 10, right?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2018, 07:12 PM   #1086
Just started!

Thanks for sliders. I moved the fumbles to 40 for CPU and User, CPU QB accuracy to 47, player run blocking to 59. These are helping with some balance. on All Madden, that CPU QB accuracy creates some crazy stats of 20-30 percent of CPU completed passes are touchdowns. Stats are equaling NFL avg but it is more of how the numbers are created. Thank you for what you do.
Old 08-30-2018, 07:32 PM   #1087
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
I’m assuming your cpu pass block is at 10, right?

Correcto

Washington Redskins
Chris Paul & John Wall
Old 08-30-2018, 08:13 PM   #1088
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by wideout1234

Any penalty adjustments?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »