Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2018, 10:29 AM   #1393
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superreds
Hi Matt

Some feedback to your sliders. I have played 12 games so far in my Oakland Raiders CFM. 6 games at home on All pro and 6 games away from home on All Madden.

Here is my season stats - total and on All pro/All Madden.

As the numbers show, the difference in some aspects of the game is significant.

For a perfect game, I would like the following;

CPU pass offense - All Pro level
CPU rush offense - All Madden(all though all pro is equally succesfull against me)
CPU pass defense - All Madden
CPU rush defense - All Madden

The thing with All Madden pass offense is that it always seems like the CPU can "go off" and drive for a TD if "it wants". In my game against the 49érs on All Madden Jimmy started something like 2 out 7 including two pick sixes. But he still finished 31 out of 39 for 4 TD and 2 int. I was a head 21-3 after the first quarter, but by the end of the 4th, I had to have a game winning drive for a FG to win 36-34.
Really good data, thanks for providing that insight.

All-madden is a bit of a beast. Will look at it today to see if we can get the AM passing more realistic. I don't mind a discrepancy if needed.
Old 09-20-2018, 10:33 AM   #1394
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tusehem
Your sliders are dope especially on AM. Been getting some amazing games.

I wanna up the cpu pass block slider but I’m afraid it will mess up what you have

I’d like to know the same

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-20-2018, 10:50 AM   #1395
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Matt have you considered separate sliders on the 1st page for AP and AM?

I play on AM, and the CPU run game stinks. However I think this is more to do with poor programming on EA's part and some glitches. I am seeing the CPU RB's do a lot of unecessary moves behind the LOS which gives me more time to get back there and tackle them. The CPU AI is just terrible at running this year.

Is anyone else seeing this joke of a run game by the CPU? Some games I've held great runners for like 50-60 YPC the whole game on like 20 attempts. If they do get a lot of yards its because they had a single big break away.

I think also since I user control the LE or a DT on most plays, I tend to do well against the CPU run, and at rushing the CPU QB. I'm thinking of bumping CPU Run block and Pass Block each by 5 points (so CPU Pass Block at 40 and CPU Run Block at 60).

Now... the CPU can't run against... but BOY can they pass against me! My pass D gets CRUSHED, lol.

I dunno, this last patch made the game worse. I think it was playing better pre-patch. I think I might shelf the game until another patch maybe does SOMETHING to give the CPU a decent run game. It's so boring have the CPU go for 3 YPC each game.

Anywho... I thought maybe separate AM and AP sliders might help make waters less muddy as people post results and stats for you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2018, 10:56 AM   #1396
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
Matt have you considered separate sliders on the 1st page for AP and AM?

I play on AM, and the CPU run game stinks. However I think this is more to do with poor programming on EA's part and some glitches. I am seeing the CPU RB's do a lot of unecessary moves behind the LOS which gives me more time to get back there and tackle them. The CPU AI is just terrible at running this year.

Is anyone else seeing this joke of a run game by the CPU? Some games I've held great runners for like 50-60 YPC the whole game on like 20 attempts. If they do get a lot of yards its because they had a single big break away.

I think also since I user control the LE or a DT on most plays, I tend to do well against the CPU run, and at rushing the CPU QB. I'm thinking of bumping CPU Run block and Pass Block each by 5 points (so CPU Pass Block at 40 and CPU Run Block at 60).

Now... the CPU can't run against... but BOY can they pass against me! My pass D gets CRUSHED, lol.

I dunno, this last patch made the game worse. I think it was playing better pre-patch. I think I might shelf the game until another patch maybe does SOMETHING to give the CPU a decent run game. It's so boring have the CPU go for 3 YPC each game.

Anywho... I thought maybe separate AM and AP sliders might help make waters less muddy as people post results and stats for you.

I think the cpu run game on AM is fantastic. Obviously just my opinion tho. AM tho I cannot stop the pass. I’ve given up on that to be honest. AP cpu run game is awful tho. I’ve had a large sample size so it’s not just one game. I seriously wish you could have an offensive and defensive difficulty setting like The Show has for pitching and hitting.

Old 09-20-2018, 11:17 AM   #1397
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
I think the cpu run game on AM is fantastic. Obviously just my opinion tho. AM tho I cannot stop the pass. I’ve given up on that to be honest. AP cpu run game is awful tho. I’ve had a large sample size so it’s not just one game. I seriously wish you could have an offensive and defensive difficulty setting like The Show has for pitching and hitting.

Cool, and do you use 55 CPU Run Block like on the 1st page?

Maybe it is because I almost always control the LE or DT's?

Do you tend to user guys on the line or guys in pass coverage?
Old 09-20-2018, 11:19 AM   #1398
Rookie

Thanks for the great sliders, I can’t imagine all the work you had to put in to it!
I’m playing on all pro and currently 4-6 with the Browns. I love the way it plays except I minor detail. I’m playing with Baker Mayfield and I’m completeing like 75% of my passes. Granted they are mostly short passes but that still seems pretty accurate, especially for a rookie. It seems like the only incompletions are INT’s or balls knocked down at the line. The DB’s rarely knock down balls. It seems to be either a completion or int. Do you think I could/should lower the QB accuracy so not every throw is on the money? My concern might be to many int’s doing that. Now it seems like the computer rarely has dropped ints. If it hits their hands they pick it off. So would inaccurate pass lead to a lot more int’s, maybe lower the int’s also?
I don’t know, I guess I’m just looking for feedback on high user pass completion percentage.
Old 09-20-2018, 11:27 AM   #1399
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
Cool, and do you use 55 CPU Run Block like on the 1st page?

Maybe it is because I almost always control the LE or DT's?

Do you tend to user guys on the line or guys in pass coverage?

I actually user a DT or LE every play. I’m the browns and use iMac roster. Crowell ran for 110 against me last game. Darnold went 29/32 468 yards and 4 TDs tho lol

Old 09-20-2018, 02:17 PM   #1400
MVP

tyler28's Arena

i bumped cpu rb to 70 and imo thats been a pretty good spot. ill get a solid run game from the cpu. last 3 backs have
e been over 100 yrs against me. i wasnt seeing much of a run game at 55 on AM

forgot to mention i user dl as well.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Last edited by tyler28; 09-20-2018 at 02:20 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »