Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2018, 05:30 PM   #969
Rookie

djkthegame's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer52
For those of you thinking to take on this project it takes about 15 hours and it's boring if you don't have a second tv in your gaming area to watch while you edit.

Do it by team not position less likely to make mistakes that way and then the free agents at the end. It's truly a lot of work and a huge time commitment. My wife though I was moving into the basement I was down there so long and every free moment I had.

And IMAC is also fixing inaccuracies which requires a lot of googling and cross checking. Be patient guys. Trying doing one division and you will see how hard it is to do the whole league.
It might take even longer than that... for now im doing traits only position by position... once i have a base roster i may tweak some ratings... mostly in awareness and play recognition to account for time in the league... my rule on that is any guy 30 or over should have atleast 75-80 awareness regardless of skill to survive in nfl that many years 85ish if was star 90 plus if was superstar
Old 09-12-2018, 05:34 PM   #970
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infowarrior1776
Another option is to keep IMAC original edits and get over the opening day roster. Just make some roster edits you want and trades and contracts in your CFM. I’m not that hung up if cam chancellor is in the game or the practice squads aren’t perfect.
If iMac is still doing it though I can’t imagine it being that much longer where it would be worth giving in to impatience and not waiting. Have a feeling that many who would do that would end up restarting anyway once the new roster is out as they likely won’t have enough time to get very far in anyway.
Old 09-12-2018, 05:38 PM   #971
MVP

OVR: 9

Have you guys tried the EA roster update with the new patch? It’s actually pretty good.

Don’t get me wrong I love the roster IMac has created, but if he has said screw it, they work quite well and as was mentioned earlier you can always just use his original roster and make edits to the final 53 yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2018, 05:50 PM   #972
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey4mvp
Have you guys tried the EA roster update with the new patch? It’s actually pretty good.

Don’t get me wrong I love the roster IMac has created, but if he has said screw it, they work quite well and as was mentioned earlier you can always just use his original roster and make edits to the final 53 yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Personally I have no problem going with the EA roster and Charter04’s sliders like normal. People have said that iMac’s edits make the game play much better so I just wanted to try out his stuff. Wish there wasn’t the uncertainty and doubt of if he’s still working on it and releasing it or not. Idc about a new ETA at this point either, just him confirming he’s still working on it would be enough for me.

I’m just afraid of if I give up on waiting that he’ll come on and drop the roster in a few hours or something.
Old 09-12-2018, 05:51 PM   #973
Rookie

I don’t think he gave up on the roster but regardless a update would be nice. At least to let us know he’s ok and nothing serious happened at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-12-2018, 06:06 PM   #974
Rookie

OVR: 2

Yesterday I posted that I may have found something with traits that could possibly improve certain aspects of the game. Unfortunately the patch threw my game completely out of whack and thanks to the suggestions of a couple of folks I believe I have it back in order.

If that is the case, I now have an excellent basis to do some final tests on what I hope is a worthwhile finding. I need to play at least 1 or 2 more games without any trait edits just to be sure that the game "bugs" are out of my system. If so, then a couple of games with the edits I'm looking at will tell me if they are possibly legit.

These changes, if they hold up, won't take an inordinate amount of time to do and will add to the gameplay. Thank you and my apologies for the delay.
Old 09-12-2018, 06:12 PM   #975
Rookie

djkthegame's Arena

All offensive line done... saving wr te for last. Onto defense, i plan on turning high motor and big hitter off on everyone... if a guy has 90 hit power he already is a big hitter a trait just over exaggerates the effect.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2018, 06:24 PM   #976
Rookie

Analyzer52's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by djkthegame
All offensive line done... saving wr te for last. Onto defense, i plan on turning high motor and big hitter off on everyone... if a guy has 90 hit power he already is a big hitter a trait just over exaggerates the effect.
This is the other thing I notice everyone wants to put their spin on things instead of just following the first post.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »