Home

iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

This is a discussion on iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2018, 04:40 PM   #9
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
I think its more of a way overdone trait that needs to be dialed back.
so EA doesn't see this as well? I think it's time to stop making excuses for EA and in someway hold them accountable, I've been playing since way way back in day and there game has greatly improved since then but their is always some nagging things that really dampen my experience, this year it seems to be the lack of cpu running game, cpu qb ai issues, the lighting issue are noticeable as well but I try to play games in the best visual settings. The big hits happen way too much as you've stated but why isn't EA putting out a product that doesn't quite need some many fixes via patches. I see that they still have the cutscene when team huddles are not where they should really be, huddle scene at opponents 30 yard line but in reality your at your 10 yard line. All in all, I like the game but it needs fixing and I am tired of saying that every year.
XxRnSxX is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 04:51 PM   #10
Scoreboard
 
Milticket's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,894
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxRnSxX
so EA doesn't see this as well? I think it's time to stop making excuses for EA and in someway hold them accountable, I've been playing since way way back in day and there game has greatly improved since then but their is always some nagging things that really dampen my experience, this year it seems to be the lack of cpu running game, cpu qb ai issues, the lighting issue are noticeable as well but I try to play games in the best visual settings. The big hits happen way too much as you've stated but why isn't EA putting out a product that doesn't quite need some many fixes via patches. I see that they still have the cutscene when team huddles are not where they should really be, huddle scene at opponents 30 yard line but in reality your at your 10 yard line. All in all, I like the game but it needs fixing and I am tired of saying that every year.
Thanks for the impressions.

Last edited by Milticket; 08-10-2018 at 05:40 PM.
Milticket is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 05:03 PM   #11
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Just tried this out with Mattís sliders and itís changed the game quite a bit. More organic and tackling is vastly improved.

The biggest impact I saw was on the user run game. Holes opened up downfield more often and Saquon was able to squeeze through some holes that didnít happen on the EA Roster.

I think the CPU run game was slightly better too but itís hard to tell since I was facing the tandem of Samoans Perine and Kenneth Dixon in a fantasy draft CFM league.

Very promising stuff great work
Woofs is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2018, 05:40 PM   #12
Rookie
 
iMac2307's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woofs
Just tried this out with Mattís sliders and itís changed the game quite a bit. More organic and tackling is vastly improved.

The biggest impact I saw was on the user run game. Holes opened up downfield more often and Saquon was able to squeeze through some holes that didnít happen on the EA Roster.

I think the CPU run game was slightly better too but itís hard to tell since I was facing the tandem of Samoans Perine and Kenneth Dixon in a fantasy draft CFM league.

Very promising stuff great work
Good news, thanks for the feedback!

You really have to hold the CPU's hand in the run game. Dial back blitzing and eventually holes will start opening up for them.
iMac2307 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 05:42 PM   #13
Rookie
 
iMac2307's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Roster Version 1.5 is now on PSN.

High Motor & Big Hitter now turned off for all Free Agents as well as players on rosters.

PSN: TRAITSV15
iMac2307 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 07:19 PM   #14
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Is this only for PS4??
JSmooth2312 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 08:00 PM   #15
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Mar 2010
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

2 questions.....

1. Will this fix the USER man coverage? ie..stuck in the mud then react

2. I downloaded Matt's sliders, will the game still play organically?
tbunz1324 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2018, 08:26 PM   #16
Rookie
 
iMac2307's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSmooth2312
Is this only for PS4??
Unfortunately, yes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbunz1324
2 questions.....

1. Will this fix the USER man coverage? ie..stuck in the mud then react

2. I downloaded Matt's sliders, will the game still play organically?
1. Nothing will every fix the hard code that Madden runs by. The stuck in the mud coverage is a fundamental flaw that can only be helped, and turning High Motor off does help that.

2. The rosters can be plugged in with any settings. I don't know what the results will be, but you should still see nice benefits from the trait changes.
__________________
Watch On Twitch:

https://www.twitch.tv/imac2307
iMac2307 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:03 AM.

Top -