Home

JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2019, 06:45 PM   #649
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
It hasn't been wide open at all from my experience using the default setup EXACTLY as posted on the OP. I've played a few games in my fins franchise and been playing with other various teams in differing matchups this morning. Too many people fall into the trap into playing 1 game and then drawing conclusions based on that. Too many people break off one big run and then think "too easy" and rage quit when the reality is that they caught the CPU on a blitz which opened up the backside....that happens....

Now if a person has the stick skills to string together a crapload of special moves like many of the better MUT players, then that isn't a slider issue, that's a "you should be playing on All Madden" issue.
No offense Josh but I have played plenty of games on default and your setup, before deciding to move on to another setup to help run game. Would never just base off one play or game.

PSN: ORLANDORUCKUS
Twitch: hunkerdown
YouTube: ORLANDORUCKUS

Last edited by Hunkerdown; 09-11-2019 at 06:48 PM.
Old 09-11-2019, 06:48 PM   #650
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
No offense Josh but I have played plenty of games on default and your setup, before deciding to move on to another setup to help run game. Would never just base off one play or game.

Which setup do you run now?
Old 09-11-2019, 07:16 PM   #651
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:

Congrats and thanks for letting everyone know.

I'm not sure why people feel the need to let slider makers know they have moved on to another glorious slider get up, no offense.

Must be a new fad going around.

Last edited by roadman; 09-11-2019 at 07:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2019, 07:38 PM   #652
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Congrats and thanks for letting everyone know.

I'm not sure why people feel the need to let slider makers know they have moved on to another glorious slider get up, no offense.

Must be a new fad going around.
Well if you actually would read what he said, you would understand what I was replying to. It's also annoying how people butt in conservations with blind judgement.

Old 09-11-2019, 07:59 PM   #653
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Not going to derail the thread any more than I have, but I already read it over several times before posting and it's my opinion certain things are left better unsaid. I've seen too many people this year wanting to pour salt over slider threads.

He was just giving examples, not exactly inferring to anyone specifically.
Old 09-11-2019, 09:33 PM   #654
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Never said you did....

You said:
Quote:
Yes overall gameplay is nice on default, except run game just way to wide open?
I read that as you asking a general question....because...well....the question mark. I responded to your general question that I didn't think it was and stated that I believe some people don't give it enough sample size. Simple question....simple answer....

As for the other part of the post....good for you man, I hope you found something you enjoy!
Old 09-11-2019, 10:13 PM   #655
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Not going to derail the thread any more than I have, but I already read it over several times before posting and it's my opinion certain things are left better unsaid. I've seen too many people this year wanting to pour salt over slider threads.

He was just giving examples, not exactly inferring to anyone specifically.
I wasn't trying to derail thread or pour salt on thread. I apologize. I was just replying to his response to me discussing run game on default directly. I assumed he was talking about my response since he copied my post in response instead of just making generic comments in thread. That is all. He responded and that is it. No worries.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2019, 10:15 PM   #656
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Never said you did....

You said:

I read that as you asking a general question....because...well....the question mark. I responded to your general question that I didn't think it was and stated that I believe some people don't give it enough sample size. Simple question....simple answer....

As for the other part of the post....good for you man, I hope you found something you enjoy!
"Too many people fall into the trap into playing 1 game and then drawing conclusions based on that. Too many people break off one big run and then think "too easy" and rage quit when the reality is that they caught the CPU on a blitz which opened up the backside....that happens...."

This is only reason I responded to your response, you said this in reply to my post. That would infer you were talking to me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »