Home

Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2016, 09:14 PM   #753
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Had one of my defenders, and a CPU player on offense get frozen in place. This was on my Xbox One, in an Offline CFM, 2035.

Once again in my Offiline CFM. It's the year 2035 and the commentary gets a bit wonky. He brings up Ha-Ha Clinton Dix who has been retired for years. They also randomly call one of my players Fozzy Whitaker.
Old 10-30-2016, 10:10 PM   #754
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

There is a big glitch on my game and I don't know how to fix it. I just started playing today and started my offline CFM. I traded for Jags CB Aaron Colvin. I'm the Panthers. Later I realize I didn't set the starting point to preseason. So I start offline CFM again and start at preseason. I try to make the same trade, but Colvin has been deleted from the game. Not on the Jags practice squad or in free agency or anything. I also noticed it deleted another CB on their team that was also on the trade block from the very first time I started offline CFM. I've tried deleting all of the CFM files and starting over at preseason again. Same results. Is this game forcing me to start at regular season or else it will delete players? I didn't want to start at regular season because I wanted to be the one to trim the roster to 53, not the CPU.
Old 10-31-2016, 03:24 PM   #755
Just started!

Bug (Be Specific): Defensive player diving as soon as the ball is snapped.

Game Mode Experienced In: Xbox One - Franchise Mode

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes. over and over and over again every time I play defense

As soon as the ball is snapped and I use the directional stick to move a chosen defensive player he dives, even without pressing any other buttons. I thought it might be a settings thing but I changed all of them and the highlighted player was still diving.

Anyone else experience this glitch?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2016, 06:14 PM   #756
Just started!

gruntp's Arena

Bug (Be Specific): Player being signed to team randomly

Game Mode Experienced In: PS4 - Franchise Mode

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yea, happens each week advanced.

Playing as the browns, in the preseason, and all of a sudden, it says that, "Browns have signed ....." check roster, the player has been signed. The thing is I didn't sign him. Go to advance the week, and guess who's been signed again, same guy...
Old 10-31-2016, 08:59 PM   #757
Rookie

OVR: 1

Bug: Offense runs away from ball to their own endzone. Cannot snap the ball. Only way to continue is to simulate to the end or quit

Game Mode: Franchise

Can you reproduce it: I happens randomly the last few games

Here's the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tuSVArT-Pw
Old 11-02-2016, 04:12 PM   #758
Rookie

cooper417's Arena

Bug (Be Specific): Tipped balls without the defender touching the ball on catches

Game Mode Experienced In: PS4 - cloud CFM

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes, I've seen it happen a few times with the newest tuning update.

Times happened so far: 3+

Video example:

https://youtu.be/r8glxhNSVWw

Maybe the result is what is wanted in the programming, but it looks weird on the newest tuning where guys are getting swats without even getting their hands near the ball.
Old 11-05-2016, 01:21 PM   #759
Just started!

Is anyone else experiencing any kicking glitches? I've noticed when playing different game modes against users and the CPU that kicking power will be fine but the ball is only kicked 15 yards. I've been playing the game for a while now and it has only started recently.
Old 11-06-2016, 05:12 AM   #760
Rookie

Bug (Be Specific): Player appeared in my Practice Squad and cannot be cut, even though he is above the eligibility (3 yrs experience)

Game Mode Experienced In: PS4 - Franchise Mode Cloud

Can you reproduce it? No but I know the same player was also giving the same issue to another user in the same league.

Player appeared during offseason out of nowhere in my Practice Squad. I cannot cut it. Actually, I can, the transaction is shown in the appropriate Franchise mode menu, but the player does not disappear. If I try to Upgrade him, I get kicked back to main menu of the game. This also seem to cause some issues with the Roster calculation, I finished offseason with 54 players on the roster even if I had cut all the 8 players shown by the game as needed to cut.

Anyone else experience this glitch? as said another player in the same online league had the same issue with the same player.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »