Home

The fact that its almost October and we have no CFM Website or App is inexcusable

This is a discussion on The fact that its almost October and we have no CFM Website or App is inexcusable within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2016, 01:17 PM   #65
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: The fact that its almost October and we have no CFM Website or App is inexcusable

Quote:
Originally Posted by puba1978
Alot of users losing interest in Madden.

After having access to DDL and to suddenly not have it after getting used to it and seeing its capabilities of keeping Leagues fun, more interactive. Sad, truly sad.

Users are just not hyped for Madden right now like last year. Good job at killing the momentum EA

Not true, everyone I know is playing this game more than any in years and reviews are also higher. I myself have played it 20 hours in the past two days and I've not done that since the Madden Genesis days..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2016, 01:18 PM   #66
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Re: The fact that its almost October and we have no CFM Website or App is inexcusable

With that being said yes it's ridiculous we don't give a CFM app or site

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

Old 10-06-2016, 01:41 PM   #67
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Not true, everyone I know is playing this game more than any in years and reviews are also higher. I myself have played it 20 hours in the past two days and I've not done that since the Madden Genesis days..

Do you play online of offline cfm mostly?just curious.

I believe what that poster was saying is actually true. There is for sure less activity in leagues now because of this. Guys are not half as interested as they were when we could use DL . Im stating this as a commish for past 5 years, year long. majority of our league been around and together a long time, but guys just arent feeling it,having to look every single thing up on game console after working all day, playing hour long game , doing game prep, scouting , etc.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 10-06-2016, 02:30 PM   #68
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

I'm playing MUT, online and offline. My cloud CFM has me and two other guys in it, first time we've done a CFM in madden (we are NCAA guys)..

My other buddies play offline but sometimes play random matches online too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 10-06-2016, 02:38 PM   #69
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Anyhow, should've been today, i woke up, thinking it'd be today.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 10-06-2016, 02:55 PM   #70
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I'm playing MUT, online and offline. My cloud CFM has me and two other guys in it, first time we've done a CFM in madden (we are NCAA guys)..

My other buddies play offline but sometimes play random matches online too

Yeah, well im pretty sure the guy who posted that, is talking about the 1000s of online leagues thats been using DL for years now , and how not having the app out ( which is keeping DL from working right now) is really putting a major damper on our leagues.This app wont really effect MUT, its CFM that is being hindered. If it was for MUT you know, as well as i do, it would have been ready launch day. Ask about anyone who runs a online league with alot of people in it. They will tell you the same thing.Its a big deal to us.And having to wait almost 2 months after game is out for it , is rather a big deal.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 10-06-2016, 03:29 PM   #71
Did I do that???

mrCPUgeek's Arena

OVR: 0

I really do think it is at a point where EA would be better off making some kind of update statement on what is/isn't coming. At this point they really need to let people know something.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2016, 03:46 PM   #72
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrCPUgeek
I really do think it is at a point where EA would be better off making some kind of update statement on what is/isn't coming. At this point they really need to let people know something.

Doubt that we're going to hear anything for a while as the devs have communicated on Twitter that they're preparing for Hurricane Matthew.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »