Home

Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

This is a discussion on Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-14-2017, 02:02 AM   #1033
Rookie

Denzalo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Nathy
So for the next version of the tool, I've been thinking about how to help people on draft day itself a bit more. From my own personal experience, I draft twice as effectively when I create something like the below, as opposed to when I work purely off the big board in the draft tool.

Obviously I only do the flashy presentation stuff for my CFM presentations, but I always like to keep track of what picks I have (and the pick number in each round) and earmark prospects from my big board that I'm intending to pick at each slot. This also means I can see where I have picks where I'm not likely to get a great player unless I reach for someone who'll probably still be on the board later in the draft, so I can look to trade down.

Does this sound like something you lot would like? You'll need to enter your draft picks obviously, but I'll have a play and see how I can get the tool to generate a report to show which players should be available at each pick. Let me know your thoughts.

Personally I probably wouldn't use this feature. I tend to draft in leagues with lots of users so the projected rounds don't mean as much as a CPU draft. Users are all over the place so it's more difficult to project who will be available in which round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-14-2017, 10:21 AM   #1034
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Nathy
So for the next version of the tool, I've been thinking about how to help people on draft day itself a bit more. From my own personal experience, I draft twice as effectively when I create something like the below, as opposed to when I work purely off the big board in the draft tool.

Obviously I only do the flashy presentation stuff for my CFM presentations, but I always like to keep track of what picks I have (and the pick number in each round) and earmark prospects from my big board that I'm intending to pick at each slot. This also means I can see where I have picks where I'm not likely to get a great player unless I reach for someone who'll probably still be on the board later in the draft, so I can look to trade down.

Does this sound like something you lot would like? You'll need to enter your draft picks obviously, but I'll have a play and see how I can get the tool to generate a report to show which players should be available at each pick. Let me know your thoughts.

Yea I would deff use this we are a 32 user CFM so like some of the other guys said the orders can get all out of whack but I would still like this to see how I can incorporate it

Old 01-14-2017, 11:44 AM   #1035
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denzalo
Personally I probably wouldn't use this feature. I tend to draft in leagues with lots of users so the projected rounds don't mean as much as a CPU draft. Users are all over the place so it's more difficult to project who will be available in which round.

Yeah that's a fair point, in 32 man leagues projected round is not something you can bank on at all. But it still might be useful I think, though probably less so than for offline CFMs.

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2017, 03:00 PM   #1036
Rookie

asmmargod's Arena

Hey there, you great person =) here's my second draft in mainly human league.
I tried to record as many ovr and traits as possible

here's link to a zip https://ufile.io/6db47

Old 01-16-2017, 12:54 AM   #1037
Rookie

Hey guys, want some input on a couple guys I'm gonna reach for. A safety projected and talent late first. 22 and 6'1. B+ Zone, Pursuit and Hit Power B-. MLB 4M Talent and Projected. 23 6'3. Tackle A-, Hit Power and Block Shedding B. Outside linebacker 4m projected and talent. Tackle B+, Hit Power and Block Shedding B.
Old 01-16-2017, 02:57 AM   #1038
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by armaan56
Hey guys, want some input on a couple guys I'm gonna reach for. A safety projected and talent late first. 22 and 6'1. B+ Zone, Pursuit and Hit Power B-. MLB 4M Talent and Projected. 23 6'3. Tackle A-, Hit Power and Block Shedding B. Outside linebacker 4m projected and talent. Tackle B+, Hit Power and Block Shedding B.

All decent players but the safety is the best one.

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Old 01-16-2017, 01:31 PM   #1039
Rookie

Anyone ever see this before?

A player will only let me unlock 2 skills, when I try the third it says I already unlocked it.

On my screen it shows BSH B Power Moves B- and the third is locked.

A fellow member of my league sent a screen shot, his shows Tackle B, Finesse Moves B, Block Shedding B.

With that info it put him as a Red Chip, but #2 overall in my class.

So is it safe to say he will be BSH B, PMV B-, Finesse Moves B, and Tackle B?
Old 01-16-2017, 04:13 PM   #1040
Rookie

OVR: 1

It happens to me once or twice a season it seems like. I don't know what the deal is

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »