Home

Madden 19 FRANCHISE Wishlist

This is a discussion on Madden 19 FRANCHISE Wishlist within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2017, 05:50 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 19 FRANCHISE Wishlist

my single wish is that we didnt have to create 2-4 threads a year on what needs to be done in the next madden within a week of launch of the prior version
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2017, 06:25 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

In a year in which NOTHING was done, my wishlist for next year is simple: SOMETHING.
Old 08-25-2017, 06:42 PM   #27
Rookie

SyncereBlackout's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheddabob7502
I like the long snapper idea. I wish they would make it a mini game with the long snapper, holder and kicker. Make it to where if you don't time the catch and placement right of the ball it would be a bobbled snap and kicker would hesitate. Have their own ratings since they are a trio and have as much chemistry as a QB and WR.

I wish they would add REAL NFL Roster restrictions. I know on Sundays they dont have a full 53 man roster dressing out. Its 46 and man that would make you have to sit and bench some players. Really adds to the off ball injuries and makes you strategize more on roster build up.

Great suggestion

This kind of mini game would've been more appropriate in longshot than knocking over crates in Iraq since longshot/backup qbs are holders on special teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NY Jets
NY Yankees
NY Rangers
Florida Gators
Old 08-25-2017, 07:35 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Make scouting and drafting more of a gamble, you should never be able to scout a guy and know his exact rating in any category before stepping foot on the field. You should have regional scouts and a director of scouting and end up with conflicting info at times
Old 08-25-2017, 08:32 PM   #29
Rookie

Skyhook71's Arena

Since many of you have already dug into the meat and potatoes of what we need in CFM. I'm going to sprinkle the seasonings on it by asking for more visual things and maybe more.

Logo/Uniform customs:

I would love to take a team (Bucs, Pats, Phins etc) and make it to where you as the owner can have the option to make your team's official logo, uniform, field dress a permanent classic throwback or maybe even a alternate (every team has them).

I could take the Patriots and make not only a throwback uniform official for every game. But make it to where the splash screens and field would display the "Pat the Patriot" logo, and have him on the 50 yard line. And have the classic font of the "Patriots" in the endzone. Many teams are going back in time every now and again. ie: Jets, Bills, Chargers

You can already take the Titans back to the Oiler years, and they go full 100. You should have the option to make your team go back to yester-years as well.

Around the League Highlights:

It's in real life that you can watch all 32 teams every week and see how they performed rather than boring text and a stiff image of said player in the background. I know I would also like to scout or "Watch films" (I'll mention that in the next wish).

I'm in a 6+ man CFM and before I play any of them, I would like the see what they like to do, who does/doesn't perform well. Does he like to run, pass, take chances on 4th down? etc. So after the week is simmed to the following week. You could ATLEAST! see your friends highlights if not all 32 teams. You know the highlights you can go back and view at the end of the game? You can see those same exact ones if you click on one of the other players in your franchise and see what they might or might not bring to the table. It's too much of a mystery IMHO and it could help me prepare better if I need to face them or the CPU the following week. Or Sandbag your opponent. LOL

Which brings me to my next suggestion....

Film Room:

Basically a more of a deeper mode of the last wish. Wouldn't it be nice if I could plan ahead and try to gather a scheme for my match-up next week against my friend's Chicago Bears? Well the film room shows highlights or non-highlights (lack of a better word) to see where I need to improve before I play against them. They in return see what I can/can't do and possibly build off of that.

LOL no this isn't a spygate mode. It's a mode that realistically brings out not only the realism that every team does in the NFL each week. But allows people to step up their game for more challenging outcomes rather than just guessing.

Just my wish along with many suggestions that you all have made. Great suggestions BTW. If Madden implemented these in...... There are no words to explain the excitement.

Xbox1: SkyHook71
PS4: SkyHook71
PC: Challenger_1980
Old 08-26-2017, 02:32 AM   #30
Rookie

Fredette's Arena

I was so weak and ordered Madden 18

CFM <--- Exactly the same like 17...But hey, the (same) menu's are now not so laggy like before...A big step forward!

Anyway....My wishes for Madden 19 CFM:

Just do the same like NBA2K / Visual Concepts Developers with the MYGM Mode, thank you lazy Tiburon studio ! (or they just have not the skills to make a real franchise mode)

Last edited by Fredette; 08-26-2017 at 02:43 AM.
Old 08-26-2017, 11:09 AM   #31
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toupal
Madden 19 Franchise Wishlist/ Fan Mock-Ups

I feel it is important to get this started as soon as possible, since EA probably already has plans for Madden 2020 by now. But, with the minor additions CFM saw this year, it is never too early to start a wishlist or create mock-ups now that some of us have had the game for a few days now.

In previous years, we have done a cumulative wishlist for what we want to see in the next cycle of Madden. However this year, with the lack of attention franchise mode received between 17-18, I feel it is important that we give the franchise mode its’ own wishlist to show EA how important and how much one of its’ oldest game mode means to us.

I would like to see the wishlist formatted by a title in bold, then an explanation into the feature to highlight the point, such as:

Custom/ Sharable Draft Classes: Allow us to access and fully edit and share draft classes outside of franchise mode. Then prior to the start of each season in our franchise, give us the ability to search/ download that draft class. It eliminates having to depend of updates and tweaks to draft classes

***Side note- I would love to see injuries in draft classes as well as scout for future draft classes. Such as have more than one draft class per season so you can see the future talent. You see teams reach all the time on QB’s because the next years draft class doesn’t have the “talent”

Assistant Coaches/ Coaching Carousel: Even though coaches are not a part of the coaches union, that never stopped them from adding Chad Masters (Bill Belichick). Give us generic coaches, and give us the ability to edit there appearance, name, and coaching style. I would AT LEAST like to see coordinators. But I would love position coaches. Especially recently retired players.

Easy 32 Team Control: Quite simply, I want the ability we had in Madden 12 and before. I want to run my franchise as MY TEAM. But I want to be able to play ANY game I want. If I have a franchise as the Broncos, and I miss the playoffs, I want to be able to play in the AFC Championship Game if its’ the Patriots vs the Steelers.

Historical Stat Tracking: I want commentary and in game banners for tracking my stats. If I hit a big milestone, I want to hear about it. If I break a big record, I want to be able to see that news story take up the front page of my CFM homepage. When I view my player card, I want to see career stats broken down by each year, and what team that player was on that year.

Legacy tracking/ Hall of Fame: Making the Hall of Fame is a HUGE deal. So why does Madden downplay it to just a simple Tweet in the offseason?? I want to see legacy scores tracked harder than XP and Drive Goals. We always debate, who is better? Brady or Montana? Well how cool would that be in Madden if they had the score lined up for all the NFL greats, and your individual players had to chase them?? Things that would factor into that score would be stats, awards, super bowls, records, career overall, and I am sure there are other things that can be added. But that would add to the excitement of playing past 1 season. I used to try to break Emmitt Smiths’ rushing record all the time as a kid, and I would love to see that be an achievement in Madden.

Weekly Wrap-Up Show/ Report: How nice would it be after advancing through each week, if they had a breakdown of what is going on in the league, and each games results? Something that actually meant something to the CFM. It would include
- Scores/ stats/ highlights of each game
- Standings
- Transactions
- Injury Updates
- Scouting news from college
- Power rankings
- Anything you can think of

Team/ Stadium/ Jersey Builder- Similar to what NCAA used to have, I would like to see the ability to get REALLY, REALLY in depth with team creation. This could also be flipped to MUT, or even playing online. Give the players the ability to show off their creativity by showing their stadiums, jerseys, or teams they created online. Then give us the ability to import these items into Franchise.

Mock-Ups
Thanks to DeuceDouglass and his phenomenal blue print for a great franchise, it has opened the door to a lot of great ideas Connected Franchise Mode: A Rebuild

I like most people enjoy pictures more than reading, so please feel free to share your fan made mock-ups as well. Some that i have made over the years to give you guys some ideas.

Updated player card

Mock Drafts

Hall of Fame

Updated Layout

Granted some of these are outdated, but I would love to see what the community can come up with. The more mock-ups or screen shot of things in old Maddens help out immensely, and they are fun to look at.

These are just some of the important things I would love to see in Madden 19. Please. Please. Please. Please share your ideas and thoughts, and help put Franchise Mode into the forefront of Madden once more.

Thanks,
Toupal
Just give me the top two on the list and I'm good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2017, 11:49 AM   #32
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

CPU roster management needs to be improved so that it doesn't just go by overall. I accidentally started a cfm at the regular season instead of preseason and they had both of the bears 4th round picks get cut and placed on the practice squad. 4th rounders are practically a lock to make the team as a rookie and I'm sure I wouldn't have been the only team in the cfm that cut some. I remember Su'A Cravens getting cut last year in the first year of my CFM

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »